破渔网兜兜 发表于 2018-5-31 09:13:00

【2018-5-31】每天进步一点点

翻译原文:Some typical applications of computer-generated animation are entertainment (motion pictures and cartoons), advertising, scientific and engineering studies, and training and education. Although we tend to think of animation as implying object motions, the term computer animation generally refers to any time sequence of visual changes in a scene. In addition to changing object position with translations or rotations, a computer-generated animation could display time variations in object size, color, transparency, or surface texture.

翻译答案:计算机生成动画的代表性应用有娱乐(电影和卡通片)、广告、科学和工程研究以及培训和教学。尽管我们在考虑动画时暗指对象的移动,但术语“计算机动画”通常指场景中任何随时间而发生的视觉变化。除了通过平移、旋转来改变对象的位置外,计算机生成的动画还可以随时间进展而改变对象大小、颜色、透明性和表面纹理等。

读完一本书原文:Assuming she didn't boss me too much, and assuming she didn't decide to get all gooey-eyed or something stupid like that. No, I'd go up and just tell her that I felt bad for being a jerk and I wanted to make it up to her by helping her cut back some bushes. Period. End of story. And if she still wanted to be mad at me after that, then fine. That was her problem.
My problem was, I never got the chance. I came trekking down from the bus stop to find my grandfather doing my good deed.
Now, jump back. This was not something I could immediately absorb. My grandfather did not do yard work. At least, he'd never offered to help
me out. My grandfather lived in house slippers — where'd he get those work boots? And those jeans and that flannel shirt — what was up with those?
I crouched behind a neighbor's hedge and watched them for ten or fifteen minutes, and man, the longer I watched, the madder I got.
翻译答案:假设她不会把我指挥得团团转,也不会像一块橡皮糖一样粘着我。不,我要勇敢地走上去,对她说,我不想给她留下一个浑蛋的印象,我愿意帮她割草修枝作为补偿。就是这样。如果我这样做了,而她还生我的气,那我也没办法。那就是她的问题了。而我的问题在于,我根本找不到机会。我辛辛苦苦从校车站跑回家,却发现已经有人在替我做好事了,我外公。我真被吓到了。一时间,我陷入了迷茫。我外公根本不打理院子。至少他从来不在我打理院子的时候帮忙。而且外公常年穿着室内拖鞋--他从哪儿弄来了一双工作靴?还有牛仔裤和法兰绒衬衫--这是怎么回事?
我躲在一户邻居家的树篱下面看着他俩,十分钟到十五分钟的光景,好吧,我越看越生气。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

非计算机方向系列:读完一本课外书

每日一句
我们的计算机系统出了毛病,但我觉得问题比较小。
We have a problem with the computer system, but I think it’s fairly minor.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

JessiFly 发表于 2018-5-31 11:40:35

<试一试>
动画序列的设计
一般来讲,动画序列的设计遵循以下步骤:
故事板布局
对象定义
关键帧说明
中间帧生成

<怦然心动>
外公在这点时间里跟她说的话,比跟我一整年和跟我们住一起时说的话的一半还要多。他在跟朱莉·贝克做着什么交易?
我原路返回家,期间我翻了两次栅栏,还踢了邻居家的小蠢狗,但是都值了,我避开了对面街道的花园里的一家子。
我还是没写作业。我看着他们,越看越生气。我仍然是个彻头彻尾的混蛋,这时朱莉和我外公还在有说有笑地交谈。我曾见过他笑吗?真的笑?我不这么认为!但现在他在我烦恼的时候笑着。
那天晚上晚饭时,他洗了澡,换回常穿的衣服和室内拖鞋,但他看起来跟以前不一样了。就像有人提点了他,并给他点亮了人生中的灯塔。

<每日一句>
Our computer system didn't work,but I think it didn't matter.

zlj19931010 发表于 2018-5-31 20:30:27

动画序列设计
通常来说,一个序列使用一下步骤来设计:
故事板布局
对象定义
关键帧规格
中间帧生成

怦然心动
我爷爷在这一小段的时间里和她说的话早就比一起生活了一年半的我们要多了。爷爷和juli baker有什么交易呢?
虽然我越过两个篱笆然后踢开了邻居家那愚蠢的小狗回家了,但是这是值得的。躲过了街道对面的花园派对。
我任然是一个大坏蛋,然而juli正在和我爷爷嘲笑我是坏蛋。我以前有见过他笑吗?真正的笑?我觉得没有!
但是我爷爷正在高及膝的荨麻中笑着。
那天晚餐我已经洗好澡了然后换上了他平常的衣服和拖鞋,但是他看起来不大一样。就好像有人给他插上了电源然后打开了灯。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2018-5-31】每天进步一点点