破渔网兜兜 发表于 2018-6-26 09:00:34

【2018-6-26】每天进步一点点

写在前面的话:计算机英语更新完毕。发现英翻中容易,中翻英文稍微有点难度,今天开始从书虫最简单的读物开始更新,喜欢的可以跟着做练习哦。

翻译原文: 14.2.3Scope
The VRML specification defines a file format that integrates 3D graphics and multimedia. Conceptually, each VRML file is a 3D time-based space that contains graphic and aural objects that can be dynamically modified through a variety of mechanisms. VRML defines a primary set of objects and mechanisms that encourage composition, encapsulation, and extension.

翻译答案:领域
VRML规范定义了一种可将3D图形和多媒体结合起来的文件格式。总体上,每个VRML文件是3维时间依赖空间,包含能够通过不同机制动态修改的图像和音频对象。VRML定义了一个对象的初始集,并允许将对象进行合成、封装和扩充。

读完一本书原文:
The landlord is supposed to maintain the premises, but he doesn't. And since Juli's father is responsible for his brother, all their reserves go to his care, and obviously it doesn't come cheap.”
Very quietly my mom asks, “Don't they have government facilities for that kind of thing?”
“I don't know the details, Patsy. Maybe there are no government facilities nearby. Maybe they thought a private facility was a better place for him
to be.”
“Still,” my dad says, “there are government facilities available, and if they don't want to go that route, that's their choice. It's not our fault their family had some sort of chromosomal abnormality, and I refuse to feel guilty for wanting — ” My grandfather slams his hand on the table and half-stands as he says, “It had nothing to do with chromosomes, Rick! It was caused by a lack of oxygen at birth.” He brings his voice down, but it makes his words seem even more forceful.
翻译答案:“房主本应该负责房屋的清洁工作,但他没有做到。由于朱莉的爸爸要对他的兄弟负责,所以他们全部的收入都用来照顾他的兄弟了,这显然要花很多钱。”妈妈的声音很强很强:“政府部门不管他吗?”
“我不清楚细节,佩西。也许附近没有这样的政府救济部门。也许他们觉得私人陪护对他更好。”
“还是一样,”爸爸说,“政府有相应的救济措施,如果他们不去依靠,那是他们的选择。他家有什么染色体变异的问题并不为我们的责任,我一点儿也不觉得内疚---”
外公一拍桌子,几乎站了起来:“这跟染色体没有任何关系,瑞克!那是由出生时缺氧造成的。”他放低了声音,却让他的话听上去更有说服力了。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

人名:Clarkson

非计算机方向系列:读完一本课外书

每日一句
我的新工作薪酬很高,但是其他方面我并不满意。
The salary for my new job is great, but the rest, I’m not satisfied..(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

JessiFly 发表于 2018-6-26 10:23:24

<试一试>
Clarkson's family lives in the countryside near Cambridge,there is half a mile from the nearest village and one mile from the river.They have a big and old house with a beatiful garden where there are lots of flowers and old trees.
One Thursday morning in July,Jackie went to the room from the garden.She was a tall,fat,30-years woman.It's the hottest day all over the year,but she weared a warm-colored yellow shirt and a brown skirt.The telephone rang while she went to the kitchen for drinking water.

<怦然心动>
“朱莉的叔叔脖子被脐带缠过。还是两次。他本来是一个正常的小孩,就像你的儿子布莱斯一样。然后他受到了不可逆的伤害。”
妈妈突然情绪激动了起来。一会儿她就眼眶湿润,嚎啕大哭,爸爸一直在安慰她,试着让她冷静下来。但一点没用。她基本上融入了这个情景。
丽奈特扔掉了餐巾开始嘀咕,“这家人就是笑话,”然后就离开了。妈妈走出房间,用手捂着脸哭泣,爸爸跟着她,跟着的还有我从没见过的外公恐怖的眼神。
留给外公和我的就只剩一满桌子冷掉的食物。“喔,”我最后说。
“我不知道该怎么办。”
“你还是不知道,”他跟我说。
“什么意思?”

<每日一句>
I have a new job with high salary,but I'm not satisfied with other aspects of it.

zlj19931010 发表于 2018-6-26 11:10:40

Clarkson lives in the countryside nearby Cambridge,it is about half mile away from nearest village and one mile away from river.
they have the old big house which has a beautiful garden,many flowers and trees were planted in the garden.
A Thursday morning in July,jieji walked into house from garden.she was a tall,fat,thirty-year old woman.
it is the hottest day of the whole year, but jieji was wearing a warm-toned shirt and a brown skirt。
the phone rang while she went to kitchen for drink。

怦然心动
‘juli叔叔的脐带缠在了他的脖子上。两圈。前一分钟他还是个完美的婴儿,就像你的儿子,bryce,但是下一分钟他就被不可逆地的损伤了。’
我妈妈突然变得神经质起来。几秒钟之后她就开始大哭大闹,我爸爸对她忙个不停,想要让她冷静下来。但是不管用。
她几乎当场就瘫在那边了。lynetta扔掉了她的餐巾纸然后嘟哝着‘这个家庭就是一个笑柄’然后离开了。
接着我妈妈擦着眼泪匆忙离开了,我爸爸甩了一个我从未见过的恶狠狠的眼神给我外公,然后跟着我妈妈追了过去。
这是只剩下我外公和我,还有满桌子的冷菜。
‘哇’我最后说道。
‘我也没办法’
‘你还是不知道’他告诉我。
‘什么意思?’
页: [1]