破渔网兜兜 发表于 2018-6-29 08:59:39

【2018-6-29】每天进步一点点

翻译原文:杰基放下电话,她从包里拿了支烟抽起来。她因她的妹妹总是要钱感到生气。黛安娜20岁了,在家里最小。她住在伦敦,在一所大房子里有间屋子。
她想成为一个歌唱家,她唱得很棒,可是她却从来不愿找工作。
杰基走回厨房动手做一些三明治。这时后门开了,她的母亲走了进来。
“天太热了!”莫利说道,她脱下帽子放在桌上。她是位高个子、皮肤浅黑,有双美丽眼睛的女人两条大黑狗跟着她进了厨房围着她转,她坐下来把手放在它们的头上。
翻译答案:Jackie put the phone down. She took a cigarette from her bag and began to smoke. She felt angry because her sister always asked for money. Diane was twenty years old, the youngest in the family. She lived in London, in one room of a big house. She wanted to be a singer. She sang very well but she could never get work. Jackie went back into the kitchen and began to make some sandwiches. Just then the back door opened, and her mother came in.
读完一本书原文:You didn't hang yourself coming into the world, but it could very easily have gone the other way.”
If I'd been told years or even weeks ago that I'd come down the chute noosed and ready to hang, I'd have made some kind of joke about it, or
more likely I'd have said, Yeah, that's nice; now can you spare me the discussion?
But after everything that had happened, I was really freaking out, and I couldn't escape the questions tidal-waving my brain. Where would I be if
things had been different? What would they have done with me? From the way my dad was talking, he wouldn't have had much use for me, that's for
sure. He'd have stuck me in a nuthouse somewhere, any where, and forgotten about me. But then I thought, No! I'm his kid. He wouldn't do that …
would he?
I looked around at everything we had — the big house, the white carpet, the antiques and artwork and stuff that was everywhere.
翻译答案:“你没有在出生的时候可能被自己勒死,但悲剧很可能就这样发生了。”如果是早几年,甚至早几个星期有人告诉我出生的时候可能被勒死,我一定会拿来开开玩笑,而且我大概会说,是啊,这很好,但是现在,我根本不想跟谁讨论这件事。
但是经历了这么多,我已经接近崩溃了,我的脑子里不能自己地徘徊一个问题。如果情况不同,我会怎么样?他们会怎样对待我?听爸爸的意思,他不会花太多心思在我身上,这是肯定的。他会把我放在某个精神院,或者其他地方,然后忘记我的存在。但是我又想,不!我是他儿子,他不会那么做。。。
他真的不会吗?
我环顾家里的一切--大房子,白色的地毯,古董和艺术品,诸如此类。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

非计算机方向系列:读完一本课外书

每日一句
这间房间的窗帘同家具的风格不太协调。
The curtains of the room are not quite in tune with the style of furniture..(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

zlj19931010 发表于 2018-6-29 11:17:05

本帖最后由 zlj19931010 于 2018-6-29 11:21 编辑

'what is a hot day!'Molly said,She took off her hat and put it on the table.
she was a tall,dark-skinned woman with a pair of beautiful eye.
two big black dog followed her into kitchen and circled around her.
she sat down and put her hands on their heads.
Jackie put the sandwich on the table. 'mom,' she said, 'Diana called me and asked money for train ticket.'
Molly closed eyes for a moment,then stood up.'i wish you to tidied up house for weekend afternoon'
she said. 'well, afterwards please buy me some medicine'

怦然心动
他们是不是已经放弃买这所有的东西来让我变得更加开心?
我很怀疑这一点,朋友,我怀疑了很长一段时间。我觉得我有点窘迫。一些尝试想要忘记的事情。
事情看起来怎么样对于我父母来说一直都很重要。特别是对于我爸爸来说。
我外公轻声的说道‘你不能总纠结于那些没有发生的事情上,bryce’
然后,就好像他能读懂我的想法一样,他说道‘在一些他没有做的事情上指责他是不公平的。’
我点点头,尝试控制自己不去想,但是我不擅长做这种事情。
然后外公说‘还有我欣赏你之前发表的评论’
‘什么?’我问道,但是我感到我整个喉咙很难受(喉咙既收缩又肿胀?说不出话?)。
‘关于你外婆的事情,你是怎么知道的?’
我摆了摆头然后说‘是juli告诉我的’
‘哦?你和她讲话了?然后呢’
‘是的。实际上是,我向她道歉了’
‘好样的....’

这间房间的窗帘同家具的风格不太协调。
The curtain of this room is incongruous with the style of furnitures.

JessiFly 发表于 2018-6-29 11:35:14

<试一试>
"It's too hot!"Molly said,and she took off her hat and put it on the table.She was a tall,light black woman with beautiful eyes.Two big black dogs followed her into the kitchen around her.She sat down and put her hands on their heads.
Jackie put the sandwich on the table."Mom,"she said,"Diana gave a call,she wanted the money to buy the train ticket."
Molly closed her eyes for a minute,then stood up."The afternoon I wanted you to clean up the house to prepare for the weekend,"She said."Oh,then go to the village to buy some pills for me."

<怦然心动>
他们会给我所有的东西让我的生活更舒适吗?我很怀疑,非常怀疑。我已经有了个大的困难。我试着忘记某些事情。对我的父母来说事情没什么大不了的。特别是我爸爸。
外公安静地说,“你不要停留在过去,布莱斯。”然后像是读懂了我的心思,他接着说,“因为一个人没做过的事而责怪他是不公平的。”
我点头试着理解,但我还是没有领会。他说,“顺便说一句,我喜欢你之前说的话。”
“什么?”我问,但我的喉咙感觉被卡住了。
“关于你外婆的事。你是怎么知道的?”
我摇着头说,“朱莉告诉我的。”
“哦?你跟她说过话了?”
“是的。实际上,我向她道了歉。”
“不错...!”

<每日一句>
The style of the curtain is not coordinated with the furniture in the room.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2018-6-29】每天进步一点点