破渔网兜兜 发表于 2018-11-28 08:49:32

【2018-11-28】每天进步一点点

翻译原文:两分钟后,萨拉穿着漂亮的蓝色礼服来到了明钦小姐面前。
“有黑衣服吗,萨拉?,’明钦小姐冷冷地问。
“有呀’明钦老师,,’萨拉答道’“可是很小。,’
“马上去把它穿上’”明钦小姐说道’‘‘你爸爸死了°根本没有什么钻石矿’你爸爸的朋友带着他所有的钱跑了。你什么也没有了’一分钱都没有了。可我还是不想亏待你。你可以住在我这里,但现在你是一个仆人了,你得干活养活自己。你可以住楼上仆人们的房间,就在贝基房间的隔壁。,’
翻译答案:Two minutes later Sara, in her beautiful blue party dress, stood in front of Miss Minchin.
"Have you a black dress, Sara?" Miss Minchin said coldly.
"Yes, Miss Minchin," said Sara. "But it's very small."
"Go and put it on at once," said Miss Minchin. "Your father is dead. There were no diamond mines, and your father's friend ran away with all his money. You have nothing. Not a penny. But I am going to be very kind to you. You can stay in my house, but now you must be a servant and work for your bread. You can sleep in a servant's room upstairs, next to Becky's room. "
读完一本书原文:He looks at it a minute and says, “So if you're Piss Poor, how do you afford to press CDs?”
“Dad!” Lynetta snaps at him.
“It's okay, Lyn. Just a joke, right, Mr. Loski?”
My dad laughs a little and says, “Right,” but then adds, “Although I am a little curious. This is obviously not a home-done demo, and I happen to know studio time's cost-prohibitive for most bands….”
Matt and Mike interrupt him with a slamming hard high five. And while I'm getting uptight about my dad asking them questions about money, of all things, my mom's fumbling all over herself, trying to sweep away my dad's big pawprints.
“When Rick and I met, he was playing in a band….”
Poached salmon was suddenly swimming down the wrong hatch. And while I'm choking, Lynetta's bugging out her raccoon eyes, gasping, “You? Played in a band? What did you play, clarinet?”
翻译答案:他盯着CD看了一会儿,然后说:“如果你们自称‘神秘小便’,怎么刻的起CD呢?”“爸爸!”利奈特厉声说。
“没什么,利。他只是在开玩笑,对不对,罗斯基先生?”
爸爸微微一笑:“是的,”但他又补充道,“我只是有点好奇罢了。这明显不是自制的小样,而我凑巧知道对于大多数乐队来说,租用录音室的成本有多高。。。”
马特和麦克用一记响亮的击掌打断了他。我对爸爸竟然问起费用的问题感到愤怒,这时妈妈为了弥补爸爸的口无遮拦,支支吾吾地开口了。
“当年我认识瑞克的时候,他也在玩乐队。。。”
我嘴里的水煮三文鱼忽然变得难以下咽了。让我噎在那儿的时候,利奈特瞪大她那浣熊般的眼睛,喘着气说:“你?玩乐队?你演奏什么乐器,单簧管吗?”

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

每日一句
Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail.
抱着必胜的信念行动。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

zlj19931010 发表于 2018-11-28 10:02:23

that night,Sara weared a old black clothes,sitting on her bed in her tiny room upstair.
she didn't cry,but her face was pale,keeping silent for hours.
in the late of the night,the door was opened,and Becky looked into the room,
her eyes were red,obviously having cried.
'oh,miss'she said.'all the servants are talking about it.i am sad--really sad!'
she looked at Sara's pale face,can not help crying again.and she ran to the front of Sara,
holding her hand.
Sara finally moved.she looked up to Becky.'oh,Becky'she begain saying,but that's all.

怦然心动
“不是的,宝贝。”我妈妈说,想要控制住场面。“你妈妈用吉他演奏。”
“吉他?”
“帅!”matt或mike说“摇滚?乡村?爵士?”
“乡村”我爸爸说“我刚才没有任何的嘲笑,孩子们。”
“老兄!我们知道。完全理解。”
“当我们的乐队想要调查制作一个demo的时候,发现那真的是天文数字般的昂贵。
那是在一个大城市里,有一点竞争。在这周围制作一个demo?我都不知道这边有一个工厂。”
matt和mike仍然在笑。“这里没有”
“那么你们去哪里了?你们又是怎么承担得起的?”我妈妈在桌子底下又一次锤他,所以我爸爸说
“我只是好奇,Pasty”
matt和mike相互靠着。“我们自己完成了它”
“在这里?你们自己完成了?那不可能。”他看上去几乎就要疯了。“你们哪来的工具?”

Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail
相信他不可能失败,去做。

JessiFly 发表于 2018-11-28 12:30:31

The new servant
That night, Sara was in a old black dress, and sat on the bed in her small room in the attic. She didn't cry, but her face was white, she didn't move for some hours, and said nothing.
The night was dark, the door opened quietly, Beckey looked into the room with her head, her eyes were red, of course she cried. "Oh, Miss, " she said, "all the servant are talking about it. I'm sad—— very sad." She looked at Sara's white face, and couldn't help crying again. Then she ran to Sara, and took her hands.
Finally Sara moved. She looked at Beckey slowly . "Oh, Beckey!" She began to talk, but talked only one word.

JessiFly 发表于 2018-11-28 19:29:27

本帖最后由 JessiFly 于 2018-11-28 19:30 编辑

“不,”妈妈说,试着调节下气氛。“你爸爸弹吉他。”
“吉他?”
“酷毙了。”马特和麦克说,“摇滚?乡村?还是爵士?”
“乡村,”爸爸说,“没什么好笑的,小伙子们。”
“是的,我们明白。像你致敬,先生。”
“当我们的乐队要制作小样时,发现费用贵得像天文数字一样。大城市里都有一点竞争。在这儿做一个小样?我都不知道有这样的地方。”
马特和麦克仍然在笑。“没有这种地方。”
“那你去了哪里?你自费做的?”妈妈又在桌子底下碰了一下他,然后他说,“我是认真的,佩西!”
马特和麦克靠在一起,“我们是自己做的。”
“在这里做的?你们自己做的?那不太可能。”他看起来对这件事很执着,“你们怎么做到的?”