破渔网兜兜 发表于 2018-12-17 09:01:38

【2018-12-17】每天进步一点点

翻译原文:“我一定要找到那个孩子,”印度绅士(他名叫卡里斯福特)说道,“我-定要找到她并照顾她。可她在哪儿呢?我带着所有开采钻石矿赚来的钱来到这里--那笔钱有一半是拉尔夫·克鲁的。哦,卡迈克尔,为什么当时形势看起来不好时我要丢下我的朋友逃跑呢?为什么?”
“你出走是因为你当时生病发烧了,”卡迈克尔先生说道,“还记得吗?那场病差点要了你的命。”
“那场病的确要了可怜的拉尔夫的命,”卡里斯福特先生说,“因为我是他的朋友,他把他所有的钱都投在了那个钻石矿上。可一开始我们根本找不到钻石,拉尔夫的钱全赔进去了。我不敢把这事告诉他,所以就一走了之。后来,当我们真的找到钻石的时候,拉尔夫已经死了。”他生气地冷笑着,“我真是个勇敢的朋友!”
翻译答案:"I must find the child," said the Indian gentleman(his name was Mr Carrisford). "I must find her and take care of her. But where is she ? Here I am, with all this money from the diamond mines -- and half of it is Ralph Crewe's money. Oh, Carminchael, why did I leave my friend and run away when things looked bad? Why?"
"You ran away because you were ill with a fever," said Mr Carmichael. "It nearly killed you, remember?"
"And it did kill poor Ralph," said Mr Carrisford. "He put all his money into the mines because I was his friend.But at first we didn't find any diamonds, and all Ralph's money was gone. I was afraid to tell him, so I ran away. And later, when we did find diamonds, Ralph was dead."
He laughed, angrily. "What a brave friend I was!"

读完一本书原文:I forced myself to focus on the conversation. “Do I think that's a doable thing? Well, I don't really know. All machines use energy, right? Even real efficient ones. And that energy has to come from somewhere….”
“What if the machine generated it itself?” Chet asked, but one eye was still on the foyer.
“How could it do that?”
Neither of them answered me. Instead, my father stuck out his hand and said, “Good evening, Rick. Nice of you to have us over.”
Mr. Loski pumped my dad's hand and joined our group, making little comments about the weather. When that topic was all dried up, he said,
“And wow, that yard of yours has really come along. I told Chet here that we ought to hire him out. He really knows his pickets, doesn't he?”
He was joking. I think. But my father didn't take it that way, and neither did Chet. I was afraid of what might happen next, but then Mrs. Loski tinkled a little dinner bell and called, “Hors d'oeuvres, everybody!”
翻译答案:我强迫自己把精力集中在这个话题上,“我觉得这能否实现?呃。我不清楚。所有机器都需要能量,对吗?即使是那些特别高效能的机器。而能量总要来源于某些地方。。。”“假如机器自己能产生能量呢?”査特问,但他仍然瞥向门厅。
“它怎么能做到?”
没人回到我。相反,爸爸伸出手,说:“晚上好,瑞克。谢谢你们的邀请。”
罗斯基先生和爸爸握过手,也加入我们几个,聊起了天气。到了没话可说的地步,他说:“哇,你们的院子弄得真不错。我想我们也应该出钱雇査特来修整一下。他很会对付那些木桩,不是吗?”
他开玩笑吧。我想。可是我爸爸并不是这样想,査特也一样。我正担心接下来会发生什么,但罗斯基太太敲响了一个小小的晚餐铃,喊道:“各位,开胃小吃来了!”

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

每日一句
Real generosity toward the future lies in giving all to the present.
将一切奉献给当下,就是对未来的真正慷慨。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

JessiFly 发表于 2018-12-17 12:30:31

"It's not easy to become brave." Carmincheal said carmly, "especially when you are ill and in fever."
Mr Carrisford looked at the stove fire. "Dam Rass told me," he said, "there is a little girl servant next." Dam Rass' monkey ran away, he catched it back across the top of the house from her room. The poor girl livesin the cold and dirty attric, workes for 16 hours everyday. Does Ralf's daughter live in this way? I can't help thinking it."
"We will find her someday." Mr Carmincheal said.
"But how do we find?" Mr Carrisford said. He took his arms around his head, "I never saw her, I don't know her name even! Ralf often called her ' Little Mithas'. We talked about mining when we were with each other. He never told me what the name of her school is. Her mother is French. Did he send her to a French school? Or in England?

zlj19931010 发表于 2018-12-17 16:52:37

'it is not easy to get true courage.'Carmichael said calmly.
'especially when you are in sick.'Mr. Clifford looked at the fire.
'Ram das told me,'he said'that there is a little maid next door.the monkey of Ram das
run away,he caught it along the roof from her room.the poor little girl lived in
that small cold attic,working 16 hours a day.do Ralph's daughter live like this?
i can't help thinking that.'
'we will find her one day.'Carmichael said.'i have never seen her,i don't know her name!
Ralph always called her 'Millet'.We talked about mining when we were together.
he never talked with me about her school.her mother is French,did he send her to a French school?
or is her just in english?'

怦然心动
这个点心很好吃。但是当我爸爸小声说那个在饼干上面的小小的黑色浆果不是浆果,而是鱼子酱,
我停下了。鱼卵?恶心!
然后我爸爸指出说我过去一直有在吃鸡蛋,那么为什么对鱼卵那么过激?
他说得有道理。我迟疑地吃下了这个饼干,然而没过多久我又吃起了另一个。
Bryce独自站在房间的对面,每一次我看他,他都在盯着我看。
最后我完全背对他然后和我爸爸说“那么,到底是谁想要去发明一个永动机?”
我爸爸笑着说“全世界的疯狂科学家。”
“真的?”
“是的,好几百年前就有了”
“那么,他们做什么?永动机看起来是怎么样的?”
没多久chet也加入了讨论。

Real generosity toward the future lies in giving all to the present.
对未来真正的慷慨是在于把所有都奉献给当下。

JessiFly 发表于 2018-12-17 22:10:43

晚餐很好吃。但是当爸爸小声说饼干上的小黑莓根本不是黑莓,而是鱼子酱的时候,我停止了吃东西。鱼卵?真恶心!
爸爸说我总是吃鸡蛋,那为什么不吃鱼卵要吃鱼肉?他说对了。我吃了块饼干,过了不久我又吃了另一块。
布莱斯自己走过房间另一头,每次我看他的时候,他都在盯着我。
最后我完全背对着他,和爸爸说,“那是谁尝试过发明永动机器?”
爸爸笑了。“全世界所有科学家。”
“真的?”
“是的?很多年了。”
“好吧,那他们做了什么?永动机看起来是什么样子?”没过多久查特就加入了我们的讨论。

未来的慷慨大方得益于如今的努力。

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2018-12-17】每天进步一点点