破渔网兜兜 发表于 2018-12-18 08:59:21

【2018-12-18】每天进步一点点

翻译原文:“要想真正勇敢起来并不容易,”卡迈克尔心平气和地说道,“特别是在你生病发烧的时候°”
卡里斯福特先生看着炉火。“拉姆·达斯告诉我,”,他说,“隔壁有个小女佣。拉姆.达斯的猴子跑了,他沿着屋顶过去把猴子从她屋里捉了回来。可怜的小女孩儿住在又冷又脏的小阁屋里,每天干大约16个小时的活。拉尔夫的女儿也过这样的日子吗?我老是禁不住那样想。”
”我们总有一天会找到她的。”卡迈克尔先生说道。
“可怎么找呢?”卡里斯福特先生说。他用手抱着头,“我从没见过她,我连她的名字都不知道!拉尔夫经常管她叫他的‘小米萨斯’。我们在—起时说的也都是采矿的事。他从来没跟我说过她所在学校的名字。她母亲是法国人,那他是不是把她送到法国的学校了?还是就在英国呢?”
翻译答案:"It's not easy to be brave," Mr Carmichael said quietly, "when you're ill with a fever."
Mr Carrisford looked into the fire. "Ram Dass tells me, " he said, "about a little sercant-girl next door. The monkey ran away, and Ram Dass went across the roof to get him back from her room. The poor child sleeps in a cold, dirty attic, and works about sixteen hours a day. Is Ralph's daughter living like that? I can't stop thinking about it."
"We're going to find her one day," said Mr Carmichael.
"But how? " said Mr Carrisford. He put his head in his hand. "I never saw her. I don't know her name! Ralph always called her his'little Missus'. We talked all the time about the mines. He never told me the name of her school. Her monther was French, so did he take her to a school in France? Or was it in England?"
读完一本书原文:The hors d'oeuvres were delicious. But when my father whispered that the teeny-tiny black berries on top of the crackers weren't berries at all, but caviar, I stopped midbite. Fish eggs? Repulsive!
Then my father pointed out that I ate chicken eggs all the time, so why get squeamish over fish eggs? He had a point. I hesitantly finished the cracker, and before long I was having another.
Bryce was standing all by himself across the room, and every time I happened to look his way, he was staring at me.
Finally I completely turned my back on him and said to my father, “So who's trying to invent a perpetual-motion machine, anyway?”
My father laughed. “Mad scientists all over the world.”
“Really?”
“Yes. For hundreds of years.”
“Well, what do they do? What's one look like?”
It wasn't long before Chet was in on the discussion.
翻译答案:冷盘很美味。但是当爸爸低声告诉我,饼干上面小粒小粒的黑莓根本不是浆果,而是鱼子酱的时候,我停止了咀嚼。鱼子?太恶心了!爸爸指出,我一直都在吃鸡蛋,为什么对鱼子这样介意呢?他说的有道理。我迟疑地把饼干吃完,很快又拿出另一块。
布莱斯一直单独站在房间里,每次我无意间看到他,他都在盯着我看。
最后,我只好完全背对着他,对爸爸说:“那么,我们到底为什么要发明永动机呢?”
爸爸笑了:“世界上到处都有疯狂的科学家。”
“真的吗?”
“没错。从几百年前就这样。”
“呃,他们都做些什么?他们长什么样子?”
没过多久,査特也加入讨论。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

每日一句
It's up to you how far you go. If you don't try, you'll never know.
你想走多远就能走多远,如果连试都不试,又怎么会知道结果呢?.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

JessiFly 发表于 2018-12-18 12:24:38

"Well, we know there is a girl in a school in Paris," Mr Carmincheal said, "she's called Carwe or Crewe, her father passed away suddenly,a Russian family adopted her, and took her away, because She is the friend of their daughter. Maybe the girl is Ralf, Crewe's child. I'm going to look for her next week."
"I want to go with you, But I'm not healthy," Mr Carrisford said, "I must find her, Carmincheal. I must find her. I saw Crewe's face in my dream everyday, he said to me: 'Tom, Tom, where is my little Mithas?' I have no words." Mr Carrisford took the friend's hands, "Help me and find her. Help me."

JessiFly 发表于 2018-12-18 19:13:25

本帖最后由 JessiFly 于 2018-12-18 19:14 编辑

当我终于明白什么是磁力,陀螺粒子,真空零点能的时候,我发觉有人站在我背后。
我能感受到自己的脸充满愤怒。他看不出来我想一个人呆着吗?我远离他一步,但这让开了一个口子,让他前进了一步。现在他正在我们的圈里听着我们的讨论!
好吧!显然他对永动一点也没兴趣。我快要撑不住了!于是,我继续讨论,好让他离开。我又回到那个话题,当讨论要结束的时候,我提出了自己关于永动的见解。我就像一台永动机,在空气里旋转出奇怪的问题。
他还是不离开。他什么也不说,他只是站在那儿,听着。

你走多远由你自己决定。如果你不尝试,你永远也不知道。

lawrence_ 发表于 2018-12-18 22:12:24

用的什么软件啊?

zlj19931010 发表于 2018-12-19 09:49:41

'well,we have learn that there is a child in a school of Paris'Mrs Carmichael said.
'she is called Carew or Crewe and her father died suddently.A Russian family saved her,take her away,
because she is friend of their daughter.Maybe she is the child of Ralph crow.i will go to Moscow to find her.'
'i want to go with you,but i am sick.'carisford said'i must find her out,Carmichael.
i must find her out.i dream the face of Crewe every night,he said to me'Tom,Tom,where is my Millet?'
i have no word.'Mrs carisford hold the friend's hands'find her out for me,help me.'

怦然心动
正当我开始追上他们聊的磁力,旋转粒子还有零点能量的时候,我感觉到有人站在我身后。
是bryce。
我满脸愤怒。难道他不知道我想一个人待一会吗?我远离了他一步,但是那样做就让这个讨论组分开了,
给了他往前移动的机会。现在他正站在我们的圈子里,听着我们的讨论。
好吧!他当然对永动机是不感兴趣的。我几乎要抓狂了。
所以我充分相信我们的讨论会赶走他。
我回去,当这个话题快要结束的时候,我提出了我自己对于永动机的看法。
我就像一台永动机一样,提出各无中生有的建议。
但是他仍然没有走开。他没有说什么。他就是站在那里,听着。

It's up to you how far you go. If you don't try, you'll never know.
这取决于你走了多远。如果你不尝试,那么永远都不会知道。

守望星星 发表于 2018-12-20 08:32:51

进来才发现这是练习英文的帖子,楼主加油
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2018-12-18】每天进步一点点