破渔网兜兜 发表于 2018-12-19 08:52:48

【2018-12-19】每天进步一点点

翻译原文:“对了,我们得知巴黎的一所学校里有个孩子,”卡迈克尔先生说,“叫卡鲁还是克鲁的,她父亲突然去世了,一个俄国家庭收养了她,把她带走了,因为她是他们家女儿的朋友。也许这个女孩儿就是拉尔夫.克鲁的孩子。我下周就去莫斯科找她。”
“我想跟你一起去,可我身体不好,”卡里斯福特先生说,“我必须找到她,卡迈克尔。我必须找到她。每天晚上我都梦到克鲁的脸,他对我说:‘汤姆,汤姆,我的小米萨斯在哪里?’我都无言以对。”卡里斯福特先生握着朋友的手,“帮我找到她。帮帮我。”
翻译答案:“Well, we know there was a child at a school in Paris,” said Mr Carmichael, "with the name of Carew or Crewe. Her father died suddenly, and a Russian family took her away with them, because she was a friend of their daughter. Perhaps this girl is Ralph Crewe's child. Next week I'm going to Moscow to look for her."
"I want to go with you, but I'm not well." said Mr Carrisford. "I must find her, Carmichael. I must. Every night, in my dreams, I see Ralph Crewe's face, and he says:'Tom,Tom, where is my Little Missus?' And I have no answer for him." Mr Carrisford took his friend's hand. "Help me to find her. Help me."
读完一本书原文:And just as I was finally starting to catch on to magnetism, gyroscopic particles, and zeropoint energy, I felt someone standing behind me.
It was Bryce.
I could feel my cheeks flush with anger. Couldn't he see I wanted to be left alone? I took a step away from him, but what that did was open up the group and allow him to move forward. Now he was standing in our circle listening to our discussion!
Well! Surely he was not interested in perpetual motion. I barely was myself! So, I reasoned, continuing our discussion would drive him away. I dove back in, and when the conversation started to peter out, I came up with my own ideas on perpetual-motion machines. I was like a perpetualidea machine, spinning ridiculous suggestions right out of the air.
And still he wouldn't leave. He didn't say anything, he just stood there, listening.
翻译答案:我刚开始理解磁力,回转粒子和零点能量是什么东西,就发现有人站在我背后。是布莱斯。
我的脸颊因为愤怒而变红。他看不出我想一个人待着吗?我挪了一步避开他,但却像是在人群中打开了一个缺口,邀请他走进来。现在他站在我们的圈子里听我们聊天了!
很好!显然他对永动机没有兴趣。我还是一个人!我得出结论,继续讨论的话,他就会被赶走。于是我接着说下去没当谈话逐渐趋于停滞,我抛出自己关于永动机的想法。我像一台提问机器,无休止地扔出一些完全不靠谱的建议。
但他还是没走。他什么也不说,只是站在那儿听。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

每日一句
Love lives on inside our hearts and always will.
我们心中,爱仍在,永不渝。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

zlj19931010 发表于 2018-12-19 10:26:28

the daylight got shorter and shorter when the winter came.it's dark and cold to live in the small attic.
there was no fire to warm up in The housemaid's room.
it's often too cold to sleep for Sara and backy.
Sara grew tall.her black old clothings became very short.her shoe was old,also having no clothings to wear.
she was thin without much food to eat,ofen being hungry.
she often ran back and forth carrying the basket which she buys things with.
one day she found six penny in the snow.then she buy some hot freshly baked bread.
but later she found a child in front of the store,no shoe and no coat,thin face was purple with cold.

怦然心动
然后Loski夫人宣布晚饭准备好了,Bryce挽着我的手臂小声说“juli,我很抱歉。我从来没有想现在那么感到抱歉过。
你说得对,我是个怪人,我很抱歉。”
我猛的一拉摆脱了他的拉扯然后说“对我来说,你的抱歉都已经迟了。”留下他在那里,他的道歉也一无是处。
没过多久我就发现我犯了一个错。我应该让他道歉然后继续无视他。但是我已经在他道歉中途打断他了,
那样不管怎么样都让我变成了一个粗鲁的人。我在饭桌上偷偷看了他一眼,但是他正看着他爸爸,
那个正在问我兄弟们有关于毕业和上大学计划的人。
我曾经,当然,见过Loski先生很多次了,但是通常是远远地看见。到现在,听起来好像不可思议,我从来没有觉察过他的眼睛。
和Bryce一样,都是蓝色的。

Love lives on inside our hearts and always will.
爱在我们内心,一直都在。

JessiFly 发表于 2018-12-19 12:30:37

The winter came, the daytime was short, it was dark, and very cold in the attric. There was no fire to warm in the servants' rooms, Sara and Beckey was often too cold to sleep. Sara became taller now, her old black dress looked very short. Her shoes were old, and she had no sweater in the winter. She was thin, and She had not much to eat, was often hungry.
She often ran here and there with shopping basket in the rain and snow. One day, She found 6 penny, so She used it and bought some bread baked recently. But she saw a child in front door of the store, with no shoes, no coat, the thin face was purple with cold.

JessiFly 发表于 2018-12-19 20:27:00

当洛斯基夫人通知我们晚餐准备好的时候,布莱斯抓住我的胳膊小声说,“朱莉,抱歉。我人生中从来没有对一件事感到抱歉。你是对的,我是个懦夫,我很抱歉。”
我把胳膊从他手里挣脱出来说,“在我看来,你对很多事情抱歉都太迟了!”然后我远离他,只剩下他的道歉在空中回想。
没过多久我就知道自己犯了个错误。我应该接受他的道歉,然后继续不理他。但他道歉的时候,我朝他笑了笑,不管怎样这让我表现得很无理。
我偷偷看着桌子对面的他,但他正看着他爸爸,他爸爸正在问我哥哥们的学业和上大学的计划。
我看见洛斯基夫人很多次,当然离得很远。还有,我从来没注意过他的眼睛,这好像是一件不可能的事。他的眼睛是蓝色的,亮亮的蓝色。

爱就在我们的心里,一直都在。

DAY 发表于 2018-12-21 20:29:11

然后当Loski夫人宣布晚餐已经备好,Bryce抓住我的胳膊并且低声道:“Juli,我非常抱歉,在整个生活中的任何事情,我只能抱歉了,你是对的,我是一个混蛋,我非常抱歉”
我猛拽着胳膊脱离他的把控,说:“对我来说,你的道歉太晚了”留下他独自一人,伴随着的唯有他那道歉。
我花了很长的时间才意识到我犯了一个错误。我应该让他说对不起后,就直接忽视他。但是我是在他道歉的中途才离开,不知是什么使我一次这个无礼。当我通过桌旁,我偷偷的瞟他,但是他正在看他的父亲,父亲正在询问我的哥哥们有关毕业和他们的大学计划。当然我已经看到过Loski很多次了,但是通常只有一瞬间。以前到现在我仍然注意着他的眼睛。它们是蓝色的,明亮的蓝色。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2018-12-19】每天进步一点点