破渔网兜兜 发表于 2018-12-24 08:55:50

【2018-12-24】每天进步一点点

写在前面的话:圣诞节快乐。

翻译原文:在小阁屋里,萨拉坐在桌旁的椅子上。“我-定要勇敢起来,”她轻声对自己
说,“公主从来都是勇敢的,所以我也要勇敢起来。可做到这个并不容易。“她把头枕在胳膊上,“哦,爸爸,你还记得你的小米萨斯吗?你现在能看到我吗?”
在隔壁房子里,卡里斯福特先生坐在温暖的炉火旁。莫斯科离伦敦很远,他只能等待,可他每天都在想拉尔夫·克鲁的女儿,他也想起其他的孩子。
“拉姆.达斯,”他说,“隔壁那个可怜的小女佣怎么样了?我们能为她做些什么吗?”
翻译答案:"I must be brave," she whispered. "A princess is always brave, so I must be, too. But it's not easy." She put her head down on her arms. "Oh, Father, do you remember your Little Missus? Can you see me now?"
And in the house next door Mr Carrisford sat by a warm fire. Moscow is a long way from London, and he could only waitm, but he thought about Ralph Crewe's child every day. He thought about other children, too.
"Ram Dass," he said, "How is that poor little servant-girl next door? Can we do something for her?"
读完一本书原文:So it wasn't a surprise to see her glaring at her father, but it was uncomfortable. Mrs. Loski was keeping a smile perched on her face, but she was blinking a lot, glancing nervously around the table. I looked from one person to the next, too, wondering if dinner at the Loskis' was always this tense.
Suddenly Lynetta got up and dashed down the hall, but she was back in a flash with a CD in her hand. And when she put it in the player, I recognized one of my brothers' songs blaring through the speakers.
We'd heard this song, “Candle Ice,” pouring out of my brothers' bedroom at least a million times, so we were used to it. But I looked over at my mom, worried that she might be embarrassed by the distorting guitars and the gritty lyrics.
This was definitely not caviar music.
She seemed a little uncertain, but in a happy way. She was sharing secret smiles with my father, and honestly, I think she even giggled.

翻译答案:因此,当我看到她这样瞪着她爸爸,我吃了一惊,但也有带你不自在。罗斯基太太的微笑凝固在脸上,可她拼命地眨着眼,紧张地环视餐桌。我也一个人一个人地看过去,想知道罗斯基家的晚餐是否一直这么紧张。利奈特突然站起来,冲向走廊,但她马上拿着一张CD回来了。当她放进唱机,从音响里飘出的旋律,我认出这是哥哥们写的一首歌。
我们听过这首名叫《蜡烛冰》的歌,它千百次地从哥哥们的房间飘出来,我们早就习惯了。我看了妈妈一眼,有点担心她会因为其中失真的吉他噪声和粗俗的歌词感到尴尬。
这音乐绝对不是用来搭配鱼子酱的。
她看起来有带你迷茫,但心情还不算太糟。她和爸爸交换了一个隐蔽的微笑,诚实地说,我甚至听到她咯咯笑了几声。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

每日一句
Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl.
平安夜是一个歌唱的夜晚,歌声像围巾一样将你包裹。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

JessiFly 发表于 2018-12-24 12:23:19

"I met her on the street everyday," Dam Rass said, "in the rainy or snowy day, She looks like thin and hungry. But we can help her. I can climb over through her room in the attric and look for her very easily. Listen..." Then they discussed for a while with each other.
Mr Carrisford smiled. "Right!" He said to Dam Rass, "right, I think so. Just do it."

zlj19931010 发表于 2018-12-24 14:50:34

'i see her on the street every day,'Ram das said.'no matter it's raining or snowing,
she looks thin and weak and hungry.but we can help her.i can easily climb through the window of her attic
to find her.listen......'then they discussed it for a while.
Mr. Karisford smiled.'ok!'he said to Ram das.'yes,i think it's ok.let's do that.'

怦然心动
我爸爸看起来被逗笑了,虽然他已经很抑制了,直到歌曲的最后我才知道他是感到挺自豪的。
为这些噪音创作于他的儿子而自豪。那的确惊讶到了我。
爸爸从来没有在我兄弟的乐队演奏上有大的反应,但是他也从来没有否认过。
但是接着Loski先生开始审问Matt和Mike是怎么承受得起自己制作歌曲的成本的。
然后他们解释,工作,省钱然后好价钱购买设备,此刻我才明白为什么我爸爸会自豪。
我的兄弟们感觉良好,你看得出来。这也难怪,lynetta一直在说‘糖果冰激凌’怎么怎么好。
出自于Lynetta的强烈的赞美,这看起来很奇怪。
我环顾四周,才发现我们正在和一堆不认识的人吃完饭。

Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl.
圣诞节晚上就是一首歌,像一条围巾一样包裹着你。

JessiFly 发表于 2018-12-24 21:26:59

爸爸看上去在笑,尽管他在保持克制,直到这首歌放完我才认识到他是骄傲的。这种骄傲的声音来自他的儿子们。
我被惊呆了。爸爸从没认真关注过哥哥们乐队的任何演奏,尽管他也没批评过。但洛斯基先生开始嘲笑马特和麦克他们怎么负担得起记录他们音乐的成本,然后他们解释说工作攒钱买好的乐器,那个时候我才知道为什么爸爸这么骄傲。
哥哥们也感觉很不错,你可以感觉的出来。毫无疑问,丽奈塔用这种方式还在坚持“蜡烛冰”有多么伟大。她爆发了,看起来很奇怪,不像丽奈塔了。
我看看周围,我猛然发现一起吃饭的都是些陌生人。

平安夜是一个充满歌声的夜晚,就像围巾绕在你身边。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2018-12-24】每天进步一点点