破渔网兜兜 发表于 2019-1-9 09:06:20

【2019-1-9】每天进步一点点

翻译原文:第二天早晨,第一个来到隔壁房子里的是卡迈克尔先生,他刚从俄国回来。可他进屋时表情非常难过。卡里斯福特先生立刻就知道了答案。
“你没有找到她是不是?“他说。
“找到了,”卡迈克尔先生说道,“不过她不是我们要找的人。那个女孩儿叫埃米莉·卡鲁·比拉尔夫.克鲁的女儿小得多。非常抱歉。”
“我们得重新开始找,“卡里斯福特先生沮丧地说,“可去哪儿找呢?都两年了,两年了呀!”
翻译答案:The next morning, the first visitor to the house next door was Mr Carmichael, back from Russia. But when he came into the house, his face was sad. Mr Carrisford knew the answer at once.
"You didn't find her," he said.
"I found her," Mr Carmichael said. "But it was the wrong girl. Her name is Emily Carew, and she's much younger than Ralph Crewe's daughter. I'm very sorry."
"We must begin again," said Mr Carrisford unhappily. "But where? It's two years now. Two years!"

读完一本书原文:And then Garrett bends my ear with the news that Shelly Stalls is breaking up with Mitch Michaelson, and that she, Miranda Humes, and Jenny Atkinson are starting some bidding war over me. “Dude!” he tells me. “The two hottest chicks on campus. And I swear to god, man, Shelly's dumped Mitch because of you. I heard it direct from Shagreer, and dude, Shagreer the Ear knows all.” He throws me this nasty grin and says, “Me, I'm rooting for Jumbo Jenny. It would serve you right for being such a basket boy.”
I told him to shut up, but he was right. With the way my luck was running, I'd probably get stuck with Jumbo Jenny. I could just see it — six feet of beefy babe downing both halves of my lunch and then coming after me. Jenny's the only girl or guy on campus who can dunk a basketball. The whole gym shakes when she lands. And since she's got no, you know… female parabolas, the girl could shave her head and make it in the NBA.
Seriously. No one would ever suspect.
翻译答案:然后是加利特,他悄悄地告诉我,雪莉.斯道尔斯已经和米奇.麦克森分手了,她、米兰达.休姆斯和珍妮.阿特金森之间为了竞争我展开了一场激烈的斗争。“哥们儿!”他告诉我说,“全校最热门的两个妞儿。我对天发誓,雪莉是因为你才抛弃了米奇。是夏丽尔亲口告诉我的,八卦女王夏丽尔。”他想我露出猥琐的笑容,“我嘛,我支持胖妞珍妮。做一个‘篮子男孩’,你活该得到这样的待遇。我让他闭嘴,不过他说得对。我的运气用完了,也许我是活该被胖妞珍妮缠上。我能想象得出来--身高一米八的胖姑娘吃完我带的全部午餐食品,然后跟着我到处跑。珍妮是全校唯一一个能扣篮的女孩。当她落地的时候,整个场地都在震动。要是她没有那些。。。你明白。。女生的特征,她完全可以剃掉头发,加入NBA。
真的。没人怀疑过。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

每日一句
Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.
人这一辈子,有时就得靠一次疯狂的举动才能扭转乾坤。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

JessiFly 发表于 2019-1-9 12:36:16

<试一试>
"Uh, we know, she didn't go to the school in Paris." Mr Carmichael said, "now, let's look for the schools in UK."
"Yeah," Mr Carmichael said, "yeah, we can start it from London. The next is a school, Carmichael."
Maybe it was a miracle again, but at that time, Ram Dass went into the room quietly.
"The girl servant in the next attric came in," he said to Mr Carmichael, "and with the monkey. It went into her room last night. Will you go to see her?"
"Yes," Mr Carmichael said, "yes, I want to see her. Bring her in."
So Sara went into the room, and stood in the front of the Indian gentleman. She turned and smiled to him.

<怦然心动>
她的父母给了她想要的一切。传言说他们为了她,就把车库改造成了完全的篮球场。
在这场篮子男孩的比赛里,我和灌篮一样好。
除非,除非雪莉或米兰达出价更高一点。但是我怎么能确定?
我的大脑飞速运转,构建着计划,最后我做了一个唯一明智的决定。
向她们拍马屁。
第一天做这种事的途中,我觉得自己像只臭鼬。不是说我很粗鲁。我只是,只是,很和善。尽管雪莉和米兰达好像没闻见什么,加利特却察觉到了。
“伙计!”星期四他跟我说。“我知道你的计划了,兄弟。”
“你在说什么?”

<每日一句>
有时你的整个生命可以归纳成一次疯狂的举动。

zlj19931010 发表于 2019-1-9 17:58:42

本帖最后由 zlj19931010 于 2019-1-9 21:02 编辑

'yes,we know,she doesn't in the school of Paris'Mr Carmichael said.
'let us start search in the English school now.'
'yes'Mr. Carlisford said.'yes,we can start search first from London.
there is a school next,Carmichael'
maybe this was a another mirecle,Ram das went into the room at that time.
'The little maid who lives in the attic is coming.'he said to Mr Carlisford.
'taking that monkey.it ran to her room last night.are you going to see her?'
'yes'Me Carlisford said.'yes,i want to see her.take her in.'
then Sara came into room,standing in front of this gentleman.
she smiled to him.

怦然心动
她父母给她一切她想要的东西。有传言说他们为了她把车库完全改造成了一个篮球场。
那也就是说在这场篮子男孩游戏中,我要被她纠缠住了。
除非,除非shelly或者miranda出更高的竞价。但是我又不能确保这种事情。
我快速的动脑子,相处了一个计划,最后我决定,只有一种可行的方案。
那就是把她们两个都亲了。
在我第一天实施这个计划的中途,我感觉自己卑鄙。不是说我对这件事情感到反感。
我只是,你知道的,朋友。就算shelly和miranda察觉不到是怎么回事,但是garrett会知道。
“老兄!”在礼拜四的时候他对我说。“我知道你在计划些什么,老兄。”
“你在说什么呢?”

Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.
有时候你的人生会因为一次疯狂的举动而沸腾。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2019-1-9】每天进步一点点