破渔网兜兜 发表于 2019-1-15 09:00:09

【2019-1-15】每天进步一点点

翻译原文:印度绅士在椅子上挪动了一下。“你—你爸爸叫什么名字?,”他问道,“告诉我。“
萨拉悲伤地看着他。“拉尔夫.克鲁,”她说,“他两年前在印度发烧病死了。“
卡里斯福特先生脸色变得苍白。“卡迈克尔,”他低声说道,“就是这个孩子—就是她!“
对于很多人来说,这是令人兴奋的一天。一开始可怜的萨拉弄不明白。可卡迈克尔先生平心静气地和她聊天,跟她说了所有的-切—她父亲朋友的真实故事和那钻石矿,还有两年来寻找拉尔夫.克鲁的女儿的事情。
翻译答案:The Indian gentleman moved in his chair. "What--what was your father's name?" he said. "Tell me."
Sara looked at him sadly. "Ralph Crewe," she said. "He died in India from a fever, two years ago."
Mr Carrisford's face went very white."Carmichael," he whispered, "it is the child-- the child!"
That was an exciting day for many people. At first poor Sara did not understand. But Mr Carmichael takled to her quietly and told her everything--the true story about her father's friend and the diamond mines, and the two years of looking for Ralph Crewe's daughter.
读完一本书原文:
I was surrounded by other dweebs, who seemed genuinely happy to see me. “Hey, Loski”; “Yo, dude”; “Doesn't this suck eggs?”; “Why didn't you take the
bus, man?”
Misery loves company.
Then Mrs. McClure, the president of the Boosters, the lady who lassoed us all, hoofs it through the door. “Oh, my!” she says. “You all look so handsome!”
Not one word about our baskets. Not one little sneak peek inside. No, for all she cared, those puppies were empty.
Meat market?
You better believe it!
“Don't be so nervous, boys,” Mrs. McClure was saying. “You're going to have a wonderful day!” She pulls out a list of names and starts ordering us into line. We get numbers; our baskets get numbers; we fill out three-by-five cards to her insane specifications;
翻译答案:我的身边围绕着其他傻瓜,他们似乎真心高兴看到我的出现。”嗨,罗斯基“;”哟,哥们儿“;”这样难道不是很蠢吗”;“你怎么不坐校车,兄弟”--这群同病相怜的人哪。推进者俱乐部主席麦克卢夫人走进教室,就是她把我们圈到这里的。“哦,上帝啊!”她说,“你们看上去全都那么帅!”
没有一句提到我们的篮子,也不想事先往里面看一眼。不,她唯一关心的是,那些小妞饿了。
人肉市场?
一点儿也没错!
“别紧张,孩子们,”麦克卢夫人说,“你们会度过美妙的一天!”她拿出一张名单,让我们排成一列。我们被编上号码;篮子也被编上号码;出于她愚蠢的要求,我们填写了一张三乘五的卡片;

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

每日一句
Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on, for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.
不要流连于采集花朵,只管向前走,一路上自会有百花盛开。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

JessiFly 发表于 2019-1-15 12:31:47

<试一试>
"I always," then when they sat next to the stove, she said to Mr Carrisford, "I always live in the next room."
Tom Carrisford held her hands. "Yeah," he said, "you can never go back and live there. From now on, here my room is your home. I'm going to take care of Ralf's little Mithas."
Sara smiled, smiled very happily. "You're that friend. All my wonderful things in the attric is yours—— you and Sam sent. I and Becky think it's a miracle before!"

<怦然心动>
那时她把我们排好,让我们知道该做和不该做的事,我们错过了所有第一期和第二期。“OK,先生们,”她说。
“离开你们的篮子然后……我们现在在哪儿?还在第二期吗?”他看着钟。“是的。第二期。”
“互相传递怎么样?”一些懂事的男孩问道。
“你们的老师有一个名单。但是如果他们说了什么,告诉他们是我说领带是你们的通行证。当你们每个人被驳回拍卖的时候我会在这里等你们。知道了吗?打起精神来!”
我们抱怨着,是啊,是啊,我们走向教室。我可以告诉你的是,我们二十几个人没有一个在那天早上听到老师说过什么。当你脖子上有个套索,脚趾被绑住,还有一屋子的白痴认为这是个篮子男孩的开放季节时,你怎么听得到其他声音?
发明这个愚蠢传统的人应该被装进篮子里,在没有救命稻草的情况下被扔进河里。

<每日一句>
不要留恋花的鲜艳,而是继续前行,因为它们会一直绽放。

zlj19931010 发表于 2019-1-20 12:23:00

'i always,'then they sat together by the fire,she said to Mr. Carlisford'i always lives next door.'
Tom Carlisle foster hold her hands,'yes'he said.'You'll never have to go back to live there again.
from now on,here is your home.i am going to take good care of Ralph's Millet'
Sara smiled,happily.'you are that friend.all the wonderfull things in my room are yours--
you and Ram das.we have thought it was a miracle!'

怦然心动
过了一段时间,她把我们都安排好了,然后确定我们都知道什么事情应该做,什么事情是不应该做的。
现在的时间第二节课已经过了一大半了。‘好吧,绅士们。’她说。
‘把你们的篮子放好然后走。。。现在什么时候了,还是第二节课吗?’她看了看表‘对的,还是第二节课。’
“怎么证明呢?”一些比较敏感的篮球男孩问。
“你们老师有个列表。但是如果他们还会说些什么的话,告诉他们我说你们的领带就是证明。
如果有人被排斥了,我会在这里和你碰面。懂了吗?别浪费时间了!”
我们小声嘟囔,好的好的,然后去上课了。我能说的是,我们20几个人没有一个人听老师上课那天早上。
脖子被套住,鞋子也很紧,还有满屋子八卦的白痴,你还怎么能听得进去呢?
不管是谁提倡这种愚蠢的传统,都应该被塞进篮子然后不给勺子扔进下游。

Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on, for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.
不要徘徊于采花想要保留它们,只要继续走,一路上的花都会盛开。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2019-1-15】每天进步一点点