破渔网兜兜 发表于 2019-1-17 08:41:25

【2019-1-17】每天进步一点点

翻译原文:印度绅士朝她微笑着。“我们为你感到难过,“他说,”拉姆·达斯的动作非常轻,你不在时他就翻过屋顶把东西送过去。我找不到拉尔夫的女儿,可我想帮助别人。后来拉姆.达斯就跟我说了隔壁阁屋里那个悲伤、孤独的小女仆的事°”
故事的结局让每个人都感到高兴—除了明钦小姐。萨拉现在又非常有钱了,明
钦小姐想让她回去上学。她去找了卡里斯福特先生,可他非常生气地说了她一通,让她红着脸走了。
翻译答案:The Indian gentleman smiled at her. "We were sorry for you," he said. "Ram Dass can move very quietly, and he carried the things across the roof when you were out. I couldn't find Ralph's daughter, but I wanted to help somebody. And then Ram Dass told me about this sad, lonely little servant-girl in the attic next door."
And so the story ended happily for everybody--but not for Miss Minchin. Sara was very rich now, and Miss Minchin wanted her to come back to the school. She came to see Mr Carrisford, but he said some very angry things to her, and she went away with a red face.
读完一本书原文:I was basket boy number nine. Which meant I had to stand there on the stage in the gym while nearly half the guys got auctioned off. Minimum bid, ten bucks. And if nobody bid, the secret was a teacher was assigned to bid on you.
Yes, my friend, the possibilities for mortification were infinite.
Some of the moms showed up and stood off to the side with their camcorders and zoom lenses, fidgeting and waving and basically acting as dweeby as their sons looked. I should know. My mom took an hour off work to be one of
them.
Tim Pello was basket boy number five, and his mom actually bid on him. No kidding. She jumped up and down, yelling, “Twenty! I'll give you twenty!” Man, that'll brand you for life. Lucky for Tim, Kelly Trott came up with twenty-two fifty
and saved his sorry self from everlasting torture as a mama's boy — one of the few fates worse than basket boy.
翻译答案:我是九号‘篮子男孩’。这意味着我要在篮球馆的舞台上站上很久,等待几乎一半的男孩被拍卖掉。最少十元起拍。如果没人竞标,私下里总有一个老师被安排好为你出价。
是的,朋友,你有无数种被羞辱的可能。
一些妈妈也出现了,她们站在一边,带着摄像机或照相机,坐立不安向儿子挥手,基本上跟她们的儿子看上去一样蠢。我应该想到的。妈妈请了一个小时的假,也出现在人群中间。
提姆.派罗是第五号‘篮子男孩’,他妈妈真的为他竞标了。没开玩笑。她上蹿下跳,喊着‘二十!我给你二十元!‘上帝这真的终生难忘。幸运的是,凯莉.特洛特为他交了二十五元五角,让他免于困扰地因为“妈妈的乖宝贝”--这是世上少有的比成为’篮子男孩‘更糟的事。
   翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

小公主结束

每日一句
You can't sweep other people off their feet, if you can't be swept off your own.
如果你自己都不欣赏自己,别人也不会为你倾倒。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

JessiFly 发表于 2019-1-17 12:56:12

<试一试>
Becky moved to Mr Carrisford's house and lived there. She was very happy with being Sara's girl servant. She had a warm room, beautiful clothes, and many delicous things everyday. She liked Sara very much. Ermangarde often came and see Sara, Sara began to help with her study again. Ermangarde was not such clever, but she was a real friend. The first day of going to Indian gentleman's house, Sara wrote a letter to her, Ermangarde brought the letter to the school.
"There really are diamond minerals," she told Lavinia and other girls, "really! There are lots of diamonds in the diamond minerals, the half belong to Sara. The diamonds are always hers, though when she lived in the attric, when she was cold and hungry. She was a princess, now she is, too!"

<怦然心动>
凯莱布·休斯是下一个,他收到了所有的11.5元。然后是乍得·奥蒙德,当麦克卢尔女士让他往前走时,我都想在他裤子上撒一泡尿。他读了卡片,捏着脸颊,甚至倾斜了15度。
这个时候站在我和拍卖区中间的是乔恩·特鲁洛克。我对他篮子里的东西和他的兴趣爱好、喜欢的运动都没兴趣。我一直盯着人群中的珍宝·珍妮,我满头大汗。
麦克卢尔女士在麦克风里说,“我听到了10块?”接下来1分钟内没人说“10块!”没人说话。“来吧,出价吧!午餐全是好吃的。有草莓蛋挞,嗯……”然后麦克卢尔女士回去读完乔恩·特鲁洛克剩下晚餐的五分之三。瞧瞧有多么尴尬!这比“妈妈的乖宝贝”还糟糕。比和珍宝·珍妮共进午餐还糟糕。

<每日一句>
如果你不能正视自己,别人也不会欣赏你。

zlj19931010 发表于 2019-1-20 13:31:20

本帖最后由 zlj19931010 于 2019-1-20 13:49 编辑

backy also moved to the house where Mr. Carlisford lived in.
She bacame Sara's maid,feeling very happy.
She had a warm room,nice clothes,and a lots of foot to eat.
She loved Sara very much.Ermangarde always come to see Sara,Sara begain to help her study.
Although Ermangarde was not so clever,but she was a real friend.the first day to The Indian gentleman,
Sara wrote to her.Ermangarde took the letter to school.
'it is true that there is a diamond mine'she said to ravinia and other girls.'it's true!there are Countless diamonds
in the diamond mine,and half of it belong to sara.that is always her,wherever does she live,cold and hungry.
she was a princess,and now is so!'

怦然心动
Caleb Hughes是下一个,然后他被竞价11.50元。
接着是Chad Ormonde,这个人我发誓,当McClure叫他走上前的时候他已经快要尿裤子了。
她读着卡片,掐了掐他的脸蛋甚至15元竞拍了。
在这个时候,在我前面的是Jon Trulock,我对他篮子里面有什么一点都不感兴趣,还有他的兴趣和最喜欢的运动。
我一直在搜索这巨型jenny,汗流浃背。
McClure夫人对着话筒说“我听到10元了吗?”没人说什么。
“来吧,到这里!这午餐很美味。草莓馅饼,额......”McClure夫人继续读Jon Trulock的午餐。
尴尬得谈论这!这的确还不如成为一个妈妈男孩。还不如和巨型jenny一起吃午饭!

You can't sweep other people off their feet, if you can't be swept off your own.
如果你不能扫除你自己的成绩,你就不能扫除其他人的成绩。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2019-1-17】每天进步一点点