破渔网兜兜 发表于 2019-1-29 08:49:32

【2019-1-29】每天进步一点点

写在前面的话:过年了,停更,祝大家新年快乐。

翻译原文:不过,托尼可不是个聪明的孩子。他个子高大,慢吞吞的,话也很少。他不喜欢听讲,平常他总是坐在自己的座位上静静地等着,等到四点钟,他就可以回家来。
但是,星期二的早晨却不一样,因为这一天是唱歌的日子。每个星期二早晨,一位被大家称作拉克夫人的老太太都会到学校来,她弹钢琴,孩子们唱歌。她的琴弹的不太好,可她喜欢孩子们,也喜欢这份工作。她会弹的曲子真不少。

翻译答案:But Tony was not a clever boy. He was big and slow and silent. He did not enjoy his lessons. Usually he just sat at his desk and waited quietly for four o'clock to come, when he could go home.
But Tuesday morning were different, because Tuesday was music day. Every Tuesday morning an old lady called Mrs Lark came to the school. Mrs Lark played the piano and the children sang. She was not a very good pianist, but she liked children and she enjoyed her work. She knew a lot of songs too.

读完一本书原文:So there I was, with the two hottest girls on campus, having lunch. I was “the man,” the envy of every other guy in school.
Buddy, I was miserable.
I mean, these two girls may be gorgeous, but what was coming out of their mouths about Jumbo Jenny was embarrassingly ugly. Miranda works herself up to, “What was she thinking? Like you would ever want to go out with her, right, Bryce?”
Well, yeah. That was right. But it seemed really wrong to say so. “Look, can we talk about something else?”
“Sure. Like what?”
“I don't care. Anything else. You guys going anywhere this summer?”
Miranda shoots off first. “We're taking a cruise to the Mexican Riviera. We're supposed to stop in all these cool ports and shop and stuff.” She flutters her eyelids at me and says, “I could bring you something back….”

翻译答案:于是,我坐在这里,跟全校最抢手的两个姑娘一起共进午餐。我是那个遭到全校男生嫉妒的人。
老兄,我痛苦死了。
我是说,这两个姑娘也许很漂亮,但她们聊起胖妞珍妮的时候,那些话真是令人发指。米兰达说道:“她在想些什么呢?她还以为你盼着约她出去呢,是不是,布莱斯?”
好吧,没错,是这样。可是把它说出来本身就是错的。“听着,我们能不能聊点别的?”
“没问题。比如说?”
“无所谓。什么都行。你们这个暑假打算去哪儿玩?”
米兰达先开口:“我们要坐游轮去墨西哥的蔚蓝海岸,停靠在每一个好玩的港口,购物什么的,”她冲我眨了眨眼,“我可以给你带点礼物回来。。。”

JessiFly 发表于 2019-1-29 12:11:18

春节快乐!

避孕套特大号 发表于 2019-1-29 13:40:17

新春快乐,好好休息一下!

gkj111111 发表于 2019-1-29 19:47:47