破渔网兜兜 发表于 2019-2-26 08:50:06

【2019-2-26】每天进步一点点

翻译原文:公共汽车每到一个村子都会停下来。托尼看到绿色的田野和僻静的小村落。每座房子都带有花园,花香从开着的车窗透了进来。
最后车停了下来。托尼看到一条小河和一座老旧的桥。一条小路越过小桥,穿过田野,延伸至一座小山丘的另一边。“来吧,托尼。”他的母亲说道。他们下了车,在热辣的阳光下走了两公里路。路边开着白色和黄色的花,托尼不知道它们的名字,他想更多地了解这些花,也想多了解了解那些树。在他住的那条街上,既没有花,也没有树。
翻译答案:The bus stopped in every village. Tony saw green fields and small, quite villages. Every house had a garden. The smell of the flowers cames in through the open windows of the bus.
At last the bus stopped. Tony could see a river and an old bridge. A small road ran across the bridge, through the fields and over a hill. "Come on, Tony," said his mother. They got out of the bus and walked two kilometers in the hot sun. There were white and yellow flowers at the said of the road. Tony did not know their names. He wanted to know more about them. He wanted to know more about the trees too. There were no flowers or trees in his street.

读完一本书原文:
“Well, sure. He's nice and — ”
“No, do you like him?” My heart was pounding through my chest as I took her other hand and waited.
“Well, no. I mean, not like that….”
No! She said no! I didn't care where I was, I didn't care who saw. I wanted, just had to kiss her. I leaned in, closed my eyes, and then …
She broke away from me.
Suddenly, the room was dead quiet. Miranda and Shelly stared at me through their slimy hair, everyone was looking at me like I'd blown my entire circuit board, and I just stood there, trying to reel in my lips and pull myself back together.
Mrs. McClure took me by the shoulders, guided me to my chair, and told me, “You sit here, and you stay here!” Then she hauled Miranda and Shelly outside, scolding them and telling them to find separate bathrooms and clean up while she ran down the janitor to mop up their mess.
翻译答案:“哦,当然。他是个好人,而且--”
“不,你喜欢他吗?”我的心脏快要跳出胸膛了,我拉起她的另一只手,等待他的答案。
“嗯,不是。我是说,不是那种。。。”
不是!她说不是!我不管此刻我身在何处,也不管有谁在看。我想要,我不得不亲吻她。我倾身向前,闭上眼睛,然后。。。
她从我身边挣脱了。
突然间,屋子里死一般的沉寂。米兰达和雪莉透过她们湿滑的头发瞪着我,人人都在看着,就好像我是个短路的机器人,我只是站在那儿,试图闭上嘴巴,恢复平时的样子。
麦克卢尔夫人扶着我的肩膀,带我回到座位上,对我说:“你坐下,待在这儿!”然后她把米兰达和雪莉拖出去,教训了一顿,让她们在她找门卫来收拾这堆烂摊子之前各自找个浴室清理干净。
   翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

每日一句
Spectacular achievement is always preceded by unspectacular preparation.
耀眼的成就往往源自默默地耕耘。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

JessiFly 发表于 2019-2-26 12:23:57

<试一试>
He looked at the cows in the fields.
"I have never seen the real cows." He said to himself. He saw the cows went through the tall green grass. They seemed to be tall and quiet.
Tony and his mother came to the house in the farm, through the yard in the front of the house. The chickens were going to find foods around. A fat white cat sat on the wall, looking at them with sleepy eyes.
Mr Wood came to the door, and told Tony's mother: "Hello, Betty, I'm glad to see you again. Thanks for your letter. How are you?" They talked like old friends.
Tony stood at the door, he was at a loss, and felt uncomfortable. But the farmer smiled to him.

<怦然心动>
我坐在那里,对身边的事毫不在乎。我只是想和她在一起。想和她说话。想再挽着她的手。
想亲她。
放学之前,我想再和她说话,但每次我一靠近,她就躲着我了。
然后当下课铃响起的时候,她不见了。
我到处都找遍了,但还是不知道她的去向。
看到了加利特,然而我不想遇到他。她跟着我说,“伙计!告诉我这不是真的!”
我没说话。我向自行车架那边走去,还希望找到朱莉。
“哦,伙计……这是真的!”
“让我一个人待一会儿,加利特。”
“你迷上了学校里最漂亮的两个女生,然后为了朱莉就把他们甩了?”
“你不懂的。”

<每日一句>
不起眼的准备总是能创造大成就。

zlj19931010 发表于 2019-2-27 14:37:03

he looked at the cow that were living in the field.
'i have never saw the real cow.'he said to himself.
he saw that cows were moving in the glass slowly.
they looked like both peaceful and quiet.
Tony and his mother came to farm house,through the forecourt of house.
The chickens were looking for food.
A fat and white cat was sitting on the wall,looking at them sleeply.
Mr Wood came to the door,said to Tony's mother'hello,betty.nice to meet you again.
thanks for your letter.How are you?'they started talking like a pair of old friend.
Tony standing by the door at a loss,feeling uneasy.but the farmer smiled to him.

怦然心动
我坐在那里,甚至一点都不怕出丑。我只是想和她在一起。和她聊天。再一次握住她的手。
亲吻她。
在放学之前,我试着和她说上话,但是我一靠近她就躲开我。
然后,当最后的放学铃声响起来的时候,她消失了。
我满处找她,但是没有找到。
虽然Garrett和我闹翻了。他还是堵住了我然后说“兄弟!告诉我这不是真的!”
我没有说话。我就只是走向停车地,仍然想着要找到juli。
“哦,伙计。那是真的!”
“让我一个人静一静,Garrett”
“你得到了和学校里最火辣的两个妹子约会,然后为了juli放弃了她们?”
“你不懂。”

Spectacular achievement is always preceded by unspectacular preparation.
卓越的成就背后往往是默默的付出。

荣耀 发表于 2019-2-28 10:45:14

我会努力学习一门语言的{:10_254:}

避孕套特大号 发表于 2019-3-12 23:23:49

试一试
He looked at the milch cow.
"I never saw the true milch cow."he talked to himself.He saw the milch cow crossed the tall grass slowly.They seemed tall and quiet.
Tony and his mother came to the house of farm,and crossed the yard at front of the house.Chicabiddy was finding food everywhere.A fat,white cat sat on top of the wall,and looked at them sleepily.
Mr.Woodd came to the door,talked to Tony's mother:"Hello,Betty.I'm glad to meet you again.Thanks for your letter.How have you been?"They talked like old friends.
Tony standed out of the door,he was at a loss what to do,and felt uncomfortable.But the farmer smiled to him.
怦然心动
我独自一人坐在那并且丝毫不在意遮掩一下。我只想和她在一起。和她聊天。再一次抓着她的手。
亲吻她,
在放学前,我试图再一次和她讲话,但是每次我都吃了闭门羹,她躲避着我。
随后当下课铃响了的时候,她消失了。
我四处找她,但是她就是不见了。
加勒特,虽然不想理他。他找到了我说,“伙计!告诉我那不是真的!”
我一句话没说。径直走向自行车架,仍然妄想着找到朱莉。
“噢,伙计……居然是真的!”
“让我一个人待着,加勒特。”
“你钓到了学校里最棒的两位小姐,然后为了朱莉放弃了她们?“
”你不懂。“