破渔网兜兜 发表于 2020-4-14 17:15:42

【2020-4-14】每天进步一点点

写在前面的话:

因为外部大环境不明朗,我们公司开始轮休,所以帖子大概隔两天停一天这样

如果专注听力的话,可以先把音频当听力材料进行听写,多听几遍,然后进行翻译对照,因为无法直接上传音频,可以进入我的网盘小组,我会把每天的翻译部分的音频分段,可以用app直接听
因邀请链接会失效,可以加我百度网盘好友,然后我邀请进群,ID:0800308114加的时候备注下鱼C

翻译原文:朱莉我不信他们会抓我去坐牢
那完全是个意外
老爸可不管那是不是事故
他会抓住这点夺回监护权
-妈妈我不想和爸爸一起住 -我明白
-我们聊聊吧-当然可以
-周二你在这对吧-是的
记得有个线路工人来过吗
你一般工作到几点五点吗
是的
该死的那家伙在屋里待了四小时
等等仔细想了想
我好像没看到他
你到底看没看到他
我没看见他
翻译答案:Julie, I don't think they'll throw me in jail.
I mean, it was an accident.
Dad won't care if it was an accident.
You know he'll just use this as an excuse to reopen custody.
- Mom, I don't want to live with dad. - I know.
- I need to talk to you. - Cool. Sure.
- You were working tuesday, right? - Yeah.
You remember the cable guy showing up?
And you usually work till what time, five?
Yeah.
Damn it. That means he was in the house for four hours.
Wait. Now that I think about it,
I might not have seen him.
Either you saw him or you didn't. Which is it?
I didn't.

读完一本书原文:Slipping and stumbling, they followed Hagrid down what seemed to be a steep, narrow path. It was so dark on either side of them that Harry thought there must be thick trees there. Nobody spoke much. Neville, the boy who kept losing his toad, sniffed once or twice.
“Yeh’ll get yer firs’ sight o’ Hogwarts in a sec,” Hagrid called over his shoulder, “jus’ round this bend here.”
There was a loud “Oooooh!”
The narrow path had opened suddenly onto the edge of a great black lake. Perched atop a high mountain on the other side, its windows sparkling in the starry sky, was a vast castle with many turrets and towers.
“No more’n four to a boat!” Hagrid called, pointing to a fleet of little boats sitting in the water by the shore. Harry and Ron were followed into their boat by Neville and Hermione.
“Everyone in?” shouted Hagrid, who had a boat to himself. “Right then — FORWARD!”
翻译答案:他们跟随海格连滑带溜,磕磕绊绊,似乎沿着一条陡峭狭窄的小路走下坡去。小路两旁一片漆黑,哈利心里想这两边应该是茂密的树林吧。没有人说话。只有丢失蟾蜍的那个男孩偶尔吸一两下鼻子。

“拐过这个弯,你们马上就要第一次看到霍格沃茨了。”海格回头喊道。接着是一阵嘹亮的“噢—— !” 狭窄的小路尽头突然展开了一片黑色的湖泊。湖对岸高高的山坡上耸立着一座巍峨的城堡,城堡上塔尖林立,一扇扇窗口在星空下闪烁。“每条船不能超过四人!”海格指着泊在岸边的一队小船大声说。哈利和罗恩上了小船,纳威和赫敏也跟着上来了。“都上船了吗?”海格喊道,他自己一人乘一条船。“那好..前进哆!”
   翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

每日一句
Wisdom is oftentimes nearer when we stoop than when we soar.
比起高飞的时候,智慧往往在我们俯身时更接近我们。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

永恒的蓝色梦想 发表于 2020-4-14 17:18:36

最后一行比起高飞的时候,智慧往往在我们俯身时更接近我们。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)打错字了
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2020-4-14】每天进步一点点