破渔网兜兜 发表于 2020-12-23 08:45:56

【2020-12-23】每天进步一点点

如果专注听力的话,可以先把音频当听力材料进行听写,多听几遍,然后进行翻译对照,因为无法直接上传音频,可以进入我的网 盘小组,我会把每天的翻译部分的音频分段,可以用app直接听
因邀请链接会失效,可以加我百 度 网 盘好友,然后我邀请进群,ID:0800308114加的时候备注下鱼C

如果是新手,请前往每天进步亿点点

上期原文和答案:我得去找我儿媳妇了
别碰我你敢碰我
女士你得跟我们走一趟
把你的手拿开加布丽尔
你好
-是我-雷克斯你好吗
出什么事了吗
我刚才正要从自动贩卖机买点吃的当晚饭
然后想到管他呢我要出去吃饭
你愿意和我一起吃晚饭吗
范德坎普太太你猜怎么着
我找到了妈妈以前圣诞用的装饰品
亲爱的我正要过去告诉你的
我很抱歉可是我突然有重要的事情
我得取消我们的晚餐了
-真的吗-我们下次还有机会
翻译答案:I have to find my daughter-in-law.
Don't touch me. Don't you dare touch me!
Ma'am, you have to come with us.
Get your hands off me! Gabrielle!
Hello.
- Hey, it's me. - Oh, hi, Rex. How are you?
Is something wrong?
I was just about to grab dinner from that motel vending machine
and it occurred to me, "what the heck? I'll go out."
Would you like to have dinner with me?
Mrs. Van de Kamp. Guess what.
I found all my mom's old Christmas stuff.
Oh. Sweetie, I was just coming over to talk to you.
I am so sorry but something important
came up and I have to cancel.
- Really? - We'll do it again.

读完一本书原文:Malfoy certainly did talk about flying a lot. He complained loudly about first years never getting on the House Quidditch teams and told long, boastful stories that always seemed to end with him narrowly escaping Muggles in helicopters. He wasn’t the only one, though: the way Seamus Finnigan told it, he’d spent most
of his childhood zooming around the countryside on his broomstick.
Even Ron would tell anyone who’d listen about the time he’d almost hit a hang glider on Charlie’s old broom. Everyone from wizarding families talked about Quidditch constantly. Ron had already had a big argument with Dean Thomas, who shared their dormitory, about soccer. Ron couldn’t see what was exciting about a game with only one ball where no one was allowed to fly. Harry had caught Ron prodding Dean’s poster of West Ham soccer team, trying to make the players move.
Neville had never been on a broomstick in his life, because his grandmother had never let him near one. Privately, Harry felt she’d had good reason, because Neville managed to have an extraordinary number of accidents even with both feet on the ground.

翻译答案:
马尔福整天大谈特谈飞行。他大声抱怨说一年级新生没有资格参加学院魁地奇球队,他还讲了许多冗长的、自吹自擂的故事,最后总是以他惊险地躲过一架麻瓜的直升飞机为结束。不过,说这种大话的并不止他一个:听西莫斐尼甘的口气,似乎他童年时代的大部分时间都是骑着飞天扫帚在旷野里飞来飞去。就连罗恩,只要有人愿意昕,也会说起他有一次骑着查理的破扫帚,差点儿撞上了一架悬挂式滑翔机。每个来自巫师家庭的人都喋喋不休地谈论着魁地奇。罗恩为了一场足球,已经与同宿舍的迪安托马斯大吵了一架。罗恩不明白,全场只有一只球,而且谁也不许飞,这种比赛有什么令人激动的。哈利无意中看见罗恩用手在迪安那张西哈姆足球队的海报上捅来捅去,想让队员们都动起来。

纳威这辈子还没有骑过飞天扫帚呢,因为他奶奶从来不让他接近飞天扫帚。哈利私下里觉得他奶奶是很有道理的,纳威即使两只脚都老老实实地踩在地面上,还总能制造层出不穷的事故呢。
   翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

Max472 发表于 2021-7-18 22:29:51

发生那就
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2020-12-23】每天进步一点点