熊小丹小熊 发表于 2015-4-23 23:07:54

搞笑的帖子~~INSTALLING HUSBAND

A woman writes to the IT Technical Support Guy

Dear Tech Support,
Last year I upgraded my system from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and I noticed a DISTINCT SLOWDOWN in the overall system performance, particularly in the Flower and Jewellery Apps, which operated Flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.
In addition, Husband 1.0 Uninstalled another valuable program, Romance 9.5 and then installed undesirable programs such as NEWS 5.0, FOOTBALL 3.0 and CRICKET 4.1.
What can I do?

Reply:-

Dear Madam,
First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an entertaiment package, while the Husband 1.0 is an operating system.
Please enter command: "ithoughtyoulovedme.html" and try to download Tears 6.2. Then it wil automatically run the Apps Jewellery 3.0 and Flowers 3.5.
However, remember, overuse of the above Apps can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Silence 3.5 or Beer 6.1.
Also DO NOT disturb the original package of Husband 1.0....Otherwise new virus Girlfriend 2.5 will automatically be download into your system.
So be careful. In addition, please do not attempt to re-install the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported Apps and will crash Husband 1.0.
We recommend:
Cooking 5.0 and CuteLooks 7.7
Good luch Madam:)

858418616 发表于 2015-7-8 13:13:01

竟然不带翻译,大概读懂了,不知道笑点在哪?
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 搞笑的帖子~~INSTALLING HUSBAND