破渔网兜兜 发表于 2018-6-8 09:06:35

【2018-6-8】每天进步一点点

翻译原文:Gentlemen:
Your advertisement for stockbrokers in “China Daily” of May 2 has interested me very much. I feel I can fit one of the vacancies you have.
I am twenty-two years of age and female. I will graduate in July. My specialty at college is none other than securities business. I have gained some practical experience in brokerage in recent years acting as a part-time broker for Beijing Commodities Futures Exchange. At college, I have participated in a lot of activities both at the collegiate level and the departmental level. I have attended a large number of symposia and conferences on the business of stockbroking. I am young and energetic and maintain good interpersonal relations. I mention these because I know my line off work is a demanding one and I am willing to show that I can face up to any challenge placed before me.
Should this application meet with your favorable consideration, I will do my utmost to satisfy the confidence you may repose in me. I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
                                        Faithfully yours, Jing Jimei
Enclose:            (1) My resume
                         (2) My academic record
               (3) Two recent photos

翻译答案:本人对贵公司五月二日在《中国日报》上招聘证券经纪人的广告极感兴趣。我认为本人可以填补贵公司其中一个空缺的职位。
我现年22岁,女性,即将于7月份毕业。我在大学所学专业正是证券交易。近两年来,我为北京商品期货交易所当兼职经纪人,从中获得了一些经纪方面的实际经验。我在学校参加了许多活动,既有学校级的,也有高一级的。我还参加了不少以股票买卖为专题的研讨会和会议。本人精力充沛,而且有良好的人际关系。我之所以提及这些是因为我知道这种工作是要求很严的工作,但是我愿意面对出现在我面前的任何挑战。
贵公司如对我的申请惠予考虑,本人将竭诚工作,以不负贵公司之愿望。期望你们尽早回复。
附件:      (1) 个人简历
      (2) 成绩单
      (3) 两张近照

读完一本书原文:
I tried to do my homework at the breakfast bar, but my mom came home from work and started being all chatty, and then Lynetta appeared and the two of them started fighting about whether Lynetta's makeup made her look like a wounded raccoon. Lynetta. I swear she'll never learn.
I packed up my stuff and escaped to my room, which, of course, was a total waste. They've got a saw revving and wailing across the street, and in between cuts I can hear the whack, whack, whack! whack, whack, whack! of a hammer.
I look out the window and there's Juli, spitting out nails and slamming them in place. No kidding. She's got nails lined up between her lips like steel cigarettes, and she's swinging that hammer full-arc, way above her head, driving nails into pickets like they're going into butter.
For a split second there, I saw my head as the recipient of her hammer, cracking open like Humpty Dumpty. I shuddered and dropped the curtain,
ditched the homework, and headed for the TV.翻译答案:
我想在早餐台上写作业,可是妈妈下班回来,在旁边唧唧喳喳地说话,后来利奈特也回来了,她们俩开始争论,到底利奈特是不是把自己化妆得活像一只受了伤的浣熊。我保证利奈特绝对不会吸取教训。
我收拾东西逃回房间,当然,这根本无济于事。他们在对街开动电锯,发出阵阵哀号声,在电锯切割的间隙,我还能听到锤子乒乒乓乓的敲击声。
我从窗外望出去,看到了朱莉,她从嘴里吐出了钉子,把它们敲进正确的位置。没错,她把钉子排成一排叼在嘴里,就像一排铁做的香烟,同时他抡圆了铁锤,高高地挥过头顶,把钉子打进木桩,就像插进奶油里一样轻松。
有那么一瞬间,我觉得她的锤子仿佛敲打在我脑袋上,然后它就像蛋壳一样裂开了。我颤抖着放下窗帘,丢下作业,跑去看电视了。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

非计算机方向系列:读完一本课外书

每日一句
在持续不断的沙尘暴的威胁下,我们被迫离开我们喜爱的村庄,搬迁到新的地方。
Under threat of constant sand storms, we were compelled to leave our cherished village and move to the new settlement..(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

zlj19931010 发表于 2018-6-8 09:50:08

虚拟现实的一个定义是计算机生成的实时追踪用户的多感官信息的广域表现方式。
这个定义被芝加哥电子可视化研究室使用。换句话来说,虚拟现实就是意味着一个用户被计算机生成的图片包围,
这些图片根据用户行为- 即,角度的变化 -的改变而发生改变。

怦然心动
他们工作了一个礼拜。每天晚上,外公回来都是脸色红润,而且为空还特别好,会恭维我妈妈做的饭菜好吃。
然后就是礼拜六了。我最后一件想做的就是呆在家里,但是我外公却穿起了脏衣服然后去帮忙修理juli家的院子了。
妈妈想要让我去修剪我们家的院子,但是我感觉我当着外公和juli在街道对面真正地整理院子的面在我家院子里随便剪剪草会很可笑。
所以我把我自己锁在了房间里,然后给garrett打电话。他没有在家,我打电话找的每一个人手头上都有工作要做。
求妈妈或者爸爸带我去看电影或者是逛商场几乎是不可能的。他们早就告诉过我我应该去整理院子。
我被两头卡住了,不知道干什么。
我紧张地看着窗外juli和我外公。这是一件多么糟糕的事情啊,但是我就是在做这件事情。
我正在做的这件事情被我爷爷钉住了。

JessiFly 发表于 2018-6-8 11:41:43

<试一试>
虚拟现实的其中一个定义是,由计算机生成、多感官信息的实时跟踪用户的一个广义概念。这项定义被芝加哥电子可视化实验室(EVL)采用。换而言之,虚拟现实意味着用户沉浸在计算机生成的依据运动而改变的图像中——例如用户视角的变化。

<怦然心动>
他们忙碌了一整个星期。每天晚上外公都带着红透的脸颊和好胃口回家,称赞妈妈她的手艺有多好。星期六事情发生了。我最后想做的事就是在家呆一整天,而外公打扫灰尘并帮朱莉打扫院子。妈妈叫我打扫我们自己家的院子,但我觉得和外公清理杂草,与对面街道的朱莉做同样的事,是一件荒谬的事情。
所以我把自己锁在屋子里并打电话给加利特。他不在家,我打电话给其他人,他们都有事在忙。叫爸妈开车去看电影去超市也是没希望的。他们会叫我去打扫院子。
我真是进退两难。
最后我做的就是看着窗外的朱莉和外公。完全无聊透顶的一件事,但我就做了。我被困住了。被我的外公。

<每日一句>
Under the threat of the continuous sandstorm,we had to leave our favorite village for a new place.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2018-6-8】每天进步一点点