破渔网兜兜 发表于 2018-7-3 09:03:31

【2018-7-3】每天进步一点点

翻译原文:“好的,妈妈,”杰基说。莫利向门口走去。
“妈妈,请等一会。”杰基说。“彼得·霍布斯今早来了,他对你的那封信很生气。你知道,他丢了工作。你为什么写信给他的办公室?他想和你谈谈这事。”
“好啦,我不想和他谈,”莫利说,她打开门“可是妈妈,你不明白。他17岁了,那是他第一份工作,他非常非常生气。他说……他说他会杀了你!”
莫利没答话,她走出房间关上了门。
翻译答案:'Yes, Mother,' Jackie said. Molly went to the door.
'Mother, please wait a minute,' Jackie said. 'Peter Hobbs came here this morning. He's very angry with you about that letter. He lost his job, you know. Why did you write to his office? He wants to talk to you about it.'
'Well, I don't want to talk to him,' Molly said.
She opened the door. 'But Mother, you don't understand. He's seventeen, and it was his first job. He's very, very angry. He says… he says he's going to kill you!' Molly did not answer. She went out of the room and closed the door.
读完一本书原文:
“And I was feeling a lot better about everything, but now … God, I feel like such a jerk again.”
“Don't. You apologized, and that's what matters.” He stood up and said, “Say, I'm in the mood for a walk. Want to join me?”
Go for a walk? What I wanted to do was go to my room, lock the door, and be left alone.
“I find it really helps to clear the mind,” he said, and that's when I realized that this wasn't just a walk — this was an invitation to do something
together.
I stood up and said, “Yeah. Let's get out of here.”
For a guy who'd only basically ever said Pass the salt to me, my granddad turned out to be a real talker. We walked our neighborhood and the next neighborhood and the next neighborhood, and not only did I find out that my granddad knows a lot of stuff, I found out that the guy is funny. In a subtle kind of dry way. It's the stuff he says, plus the way he says it.
翻译答案:“这让我感觉好多了,不过现在。。。上帝,我觉得自己又变成浑蛋了。”“别这样。你道歉了,这才是最重要的。”他站起来说,“我想出去走走。你要跟我一起去吗?”
出去走走?我现在只想回到房间,锁上门,一个人呆着。
“我觉得这有助于清空头脑,”他说。我发现这不仅仅是出去走走--而是邀请我和他一起去做点什么。
我站了起来:“好,我们出去吧。”
外公从一个只会对我说“把盐递过来”的人,变成了一个真正健谈的朋友。我们在附近越走越远,我发现外公不只懂得很大,还是个有趣的人。这很微妙。不仅是他所谈及的东西,还有他说话的方式。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

非计算机方向系列:读完一本课外书

每日一句
I don't know anything with certainty, but seeing the stars makes me dream.
我不知道世间有什么事是确定不变的,但只要一看到星星,我就会开始做梦。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

JessiFly 发表于 2018-7-3 11:14:13

<试一试>
Saturday night at 7 o'clock.Jackie stood at the window.A car slowly drove to the front door to stop.A white-hair,tall man got off the car.He was Albert,Molly sister's husband.
"Uncle Albert,"Jackie said."He's always been late."She went out of the room to open the front door.Albert came in to Molly immediately.
"Oh,dear,I'm sorry,I'm coming too late,"Albert said."Today it's your 50th birthday!Beatiful skirt!"Molly had no smile."Thank you,Albert.We are all old."Tonight she wore a black long skirt with two black dogs crouching at her feet."Now everyone here,Let's begin to eat."She said.

<怦然心动>
这很真实,我不知道的酷。
当我们回到自己家,我们路过了曾经存在过那棵梧桐树的房子。外公停下来,看着夜空,说,“这一定是壮观的景色。”我也抬头,第一次注意到夜空可以看见星星。“你曾在那里看见过她吗?”我问他。
“有一次我们开车的时候你妈妈向我指着她。看着她那么高,我吓了一跳,但我读了文章后我就明白她为什么那么做了。”他摇了摇头。“树已不复存在,但她仍然得到了给她的心灵火花。你知道我的意思吧?”
幸运的是我没有回答。他笑着说,“我们一些人毫不遮掩,一些人将自己包裹,还有一些人活在掩饰里...”他转向我。“但是当你每次发现别人的优点时,当你去实干时,什么事都不会被拿来进行比较。”

<每日一句>
我不知道什么是确定不变的事实,但一看见星星就能让我做梦。

zlj19931010 发表于 2018-7-3 11:46:51

本帖最后由 zlj19931010 于 2018-7-3 11:52 编辑

Saturday night at seven o 'clock.
Jackie stood by window.A car drove slowly to the front door and stopt.
A tall man with white hair got off the car.He was Albert,the husband of Molly's sister.
‘It's uncle Albert,’Jackie said。‘he is always late’ she went out and opened the front door。
Albert came in and went to Molly at once。
‘oh,honey,i'm sorry ,i come too late’。Albert said。‘Today is your 50th birthday!What a beautiful skirt’
Molly did not smile。‘Thank you,Albert。we are all old。’
She dressed a long black skirt。Two dog was Squatting at her feet。
‘Everybody is here,Let's ’ get down to dinner.

怦然心动
那真的是,我不知道怎么形容,太酷了。
当我们往回走回家的时候,我们经过了那个房子,再往上走就是以前梧桐树的地方了。
我外公停下了脚步抬头看向夜空然后说‘那肯定是一番壮观的景象’
我也抬头往上看,注意到这是我第一次注意到这能看到星星的夜空。
‘你曾经是在这里看见她在上面的吗?’我问她。
‘一次你妈妈开车路过的时候指给我看的,她爬得那么高吓到我了,但是当我读了那篇文章之后我就理解了她的行为’
他摇摇头。‘这棵树已经不在了,但是她还带着那棵树给她的朝气。你懂我的意思吗?’
还好我不用必须回答这个问题。他只是笑了笑然后接着说‘我们中的一些人活得平庸,一些人活得光鲜亮丽。。’
他转向我。‘但是每一次一旦你发现了一个闪光的人,那么无论什么时候,任何事物都无法与之比拟。’

I don't know anything with certainty, but seeing the stars makes me dream.
我不知道什么是必然的事情,但是每当我仰望星空我都会浮想联翩。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2018-7-3】每天进步一点点