破渔网兜兜 发表于 2018-7-9 09:59:36

【2018-7-9】每天进步一点点

翻译原文:艾伯特停下来看着莫利。“你知道,这事非常麻烦并且非常花钱。莫利,安妮因为你不去看她很不高兴。她非常爱你,你知道,你是她的小妹妹。”
莫利闭上了眼。“我知道这些,艾伯特。我都50岁了,可我总是她的‘小’妹妹。好吧,我们以后再谈这事。”
艾伯特笑道。“哦,是啊,我们以后再谈。莫利和你总是以后,总是明天。从来不是今天。”
杰基看着她的母亲,她的母亲生艾伯特的气。
莫利从来就不喜欢谈论她姐姐,也不喜欢去拜访她而她病得很重。
翻译答案:Albert stopped eating and looked at Molly. 'It's very difficult and very expensive, you know. Annie feels very unhappy because you don't visit her,
Molly. She loves you very much. You are her little sister; you know.'
Molly closed her eyes for a minute. 'I know that, Albert. I am fifty years old, but I am always her “little” sister. Well, we can talk about it later.'
Albert laughed. 'Oh yes, we can talk later. It's always later with you, Molly. Always tomorrow. Never today.'
Jackie watched her mother. Her mother was angry with Albert. Molly never liked talking about her sister Annie and she did not like visiting her because she was very ill.
读完一本书原文:
End of story. The piece in the paper was gag-me gush.
Except. Except for the places where they quoted Juli. Maybe it was just in contrast to the reporter's slant or something, but Juli's parts didn't come
off oh-woe-is-me like I was expecting. They were, I don't know, deep. Sitting in that tree was seriously philosophical to her.
And the odd thing is, it all made sense to me. She talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree, and how it, like, transcended dimensional space. “To be held above the earth and brushed by the wind,” she said, “it's like your heart has been kissed by beauty.” Who in junior high do you know that would put together a sentence like that? None of my friends, that's for sure.
There was other stuff, too, like how something can be so much more than the parts it took to make it, and why people need things around them that lift them above their lives and make them feel the miracle of living.
I wound up reading and re-reading her parts, wondering when in the world she started thinking like that. 翻译答案:就是这样。这篇文章让我想吐。除了文中引用的朱莉自己的话。也许是为了和记者的观点做个对比,但是有关朱莉的部分并不像我想象的那样自伤自怜。我不知道该怎么说,它们看起来,呃,很深刻。坐在树上让她变得非常富有哲理。
奇怪的是,她的话我完全能够理解。她讲述了坐在树上的感觉,还是那不仅仅是空间上的区别。“远离地面,被风吹拂着,”她说,“就像你的心被美撞了一下。”你认识哪个初中生能说出这种话?反正我的朋友里一个都没有。
不只是这些,她还说了什么整体可以远远大于组成它的各部分之和,以及人民为什么需要某些东西带着他们抽离日常生活,让他们感受到生命的奇迹。
我把关于她的部分读了一遍又一遍,想知道她什么时候开始思考这些东西。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

非计算机方向系列:读完一本课外书

每日一句
Happiness is an inside job.
向内寻找,才能找到幸福。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

zlj19931010 发表于 2018-7-9 11:54:51

本帖最后由 zlj19931010 于 2018-7-10 11:40 编辑

‘this skirt is so beautiful,Diana。is it new’jackie asked。
‘thank you jackie。yes,it is new and very expensive。i just buy this on Wednesday’ Diana said,smiling at jackie。
‘everything you have is expensive,’jackie said。she remembered the call about ticket on Thursday.
‘i don't like bargain’Diana said。‘i will need more money soon,i want to go to America。can you help me,Roger’
‘oh,no’Roger said。‘nobody is going to help you,Diana。we all know that you don't like work but we all hope you to get a job’
Diana laughed。‘it is ok,Roger。i don't need your help,mother always help me,mother loves me the most’
she laughed suddenly,A fleeting smile。Her eyes were cold。

怦然心动
我的意思是,juli baker很聪明,但是这种聪明和成绩拿A不一样,在那之上。
如果一个月前我能读到这篇文章,我会把它当做一个完全的垃圾扔到垃圾桶里,但是因为一些原因现在这些内容对我来说大有意义。
一个月前,我根本不会在意juli的照片,但是我现在却会盯着看。不是整个场景的那一张-那张上面全是应急救援设备。
另外一张,在报纸的底部。肯定是有人用长焦镜头拍摄的,因为你能看到她在树上,但是照片是中肩膀开始的。
她正眺望远方,风吹拂着她的头发,就好像她正站在船舵或者其他什么上,驶向太阳。
我已经花了这么多年来躲避juli baker了,以至于我从来都没有真正地看过她,但是现在突然间我一直看着她停不下来。

Happiness is an inside job.
开心幸福是发自内心的。

JessiFly 发表于 2018-7-9 13:38:31

<试一试>
"The skirt is very beatiful,Diana.Is it new?"Jackie asked.
"Thanks,Jackie.Yeah,a new skirt,very expensive.This Wednesday I bought it."Diana said.She smiled at Jackie.
"All yours are expensive,"Jackie said.She remembered the call about the train ticket this Thursday.
"I don't like the cheap things."Diana said."I'll need more money soon,I wanna go to USA.Roger,can you help me?"
"Oh,no,"Roger said."Nobody wanna help you,Diana.We all know you don't like to work,but we all hope you find a job."
Diana laughed."It's okay,Roger.I don't need your help,mom will always help me,she loves me the most."She suddenly smiled,a fleeting and pretty smile.But her eyes were cold.

<怦然心动>
我是说,不开玩笑,朱莉·贝克的智慧,但这种东西远远超过了评分A的标准。一个月前如果我读到这篇文章,我会完全当作垃圾扔进垃圾桶,但现在因为某些原因这让我有所感触。这很有意义。
一个月前我都不会对朱莉的照片有任何兴趣,但现在我发现自己正盯着她的照片。不是因为整个场景的其中之一——那些应急救援设备比朱莉更显眼。另一方面,在这一页半边的最下面。有人一定是用了长焦镜头,因为你可以辨认出她是坐在树上,但主要是从肩膀看出来的。她看向远方,风吹拂着她后面的头发,就像她在船头上,向着太阳驶去。我很多年都不与朱莉·贝克接触,也从没认真观察过她,现在突然间我已经停不下来了。

<每日一句>
幸福是一种发自内心的感受。

SHIELD123 发表于 2018-7-9 16:44:16

WOO
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2018-7-9】每天进步一点点