破渔网兜兜 发表于 2018-7-27 08:47:38

【2018-7-27】每天进步一点点

翻译原文:“别告诉我,”普拉特医生说。“你可以告诉警察。”
罗杰的脸红了,突然他觉得有些害怕。“警察会找每个人谈话,问些问题。”他想。“然后他们会想要答案,这事非常棘手。”他喝完咖啡站起来。
“我上楼去,”他说。“我去告诉艾伯特姨父和杰基有关妈妈的事……还有报警的事。”
警察很快就到了,来了许多人,一些人带着相机上楼到莫利的房间。两个侦探在厨房和普拉特医生谈话。家人在客厅等着。这又是个热天,窗户开着狗安静地坐在黛安娜脚旁。没人说话。杰基抽着烟。他们等了很长时间。突然门开了,两名侦探走了进来。
翻译答案:'Don't tell me,' Dr Pratt said. 'You can tell the police.'
Roger's face went red. Suddenly he felt afraid. 'The police are going to talk to everyone, and ask questions,' he thought. 'And they're going to want answers. It's going to be very difficult.' He finished his coffee and stood up.
'I'm going upstairs,' he said. 'I'm going to tell Uncle Albert and Jackie about Mother…and about the police.'

The police arrived very quickly. There were a lot of them. Some of them with cameras went upstairs to Molly's room. Two detectives talked to Dr Pratt in the kitchen. The family waited in the sitting room. It was a hot day again and the windows were open. The dogs sat quietly at Diane's
feet. Nobody talked. Jackie smoked. They waited for a long time. Suddenly the door opened and the two detectives came in.
读完一本书原文:
Then it took another half hour of standing around to figure out just where to start. The actual yard was just clumps of weeds, but what about the bordering shrubs? Should I dig them up, or prune them way back?
Were they shrubs, or just overgrown weeds? And what about the fence? Should I knock it down, or rebuild it? Maybe I should take out the front end entirely and use the wood to fix up the sides.
The longer I looked around, the more I felt like forgetting the whole thing. Why bother? It wasn't our property. Mr. Finnegan should be the one making repairs.
But then I remembered my mother's words from the night before. Surely, I thought, a few bushes and some dilapidated wood couldn't stop someone's best and brightest blessing! Surely not!
And with that, I picked up the clippers and got to work.
翻译答案:然后又花了半个小时用来决定到底从哪儿入手。院子里杂草丛生,但我该拿边缘的灌木怎么办呢?是把它们拔掉,还是修剪成形?还有,它们到底是灌木,还是长疯了的杂草?围栏怎么办?我是拆掉它,还是再立一排新的?也许我应该把前面的全部拆掉,用木头修补侧面的部分。
时间越长,我越是忘记了初衷。干嘛自找麻烦呢?这不是我们的房子。应该留给芬尼根先生去修理。
但接下来我有想起前一天晚上妈妈的话。当然,我想,一点点灌木和杂草难不倒妈妈最好财富最珍贵的财富!我一定行!
我这样想着,挥起修枝剪投入工作。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

读完一本书

每日一句
If you focus on what you left behind you will never see what lies ahead.
只顾回头看,就永远也看不到前面的风景。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

JessiFly 发表于 2018-7-27 10:08:22

<试一试>
"Good morning.I'm Inspector Walsh,he is Sergeant Foster."The Inspector didn't smile.He was a tall man,wearing black old clothes,black coat and black hat.He always felt cold so he wore a coat."Last night someone put the sleeping pills into Mrs Clarkson's hot milk,we are going to ask everyone.Please,we need a room."
Roger stood up."I'm Roger Clarkson.You can use my father's office before.Follow me,it's here."
The office was not big,there was a table and three or four chairs.Roger opened the window.
"First,I want to talk to your uncle,Albert King,"Inspector Walsh said.He put his hat and coat down,sat near the table.
"Sure,"Roger said,then he left.

<怦然心动>
半小时后,我才认识到灌木有很多的枝条,灌木的体积也因为修剪和倒向院子中心而成倍地增加。这可真可笑!我要把这些东西放到哪里?
妈妈回到家试着和我谈修缮院子的事,但我听不进去。哦,不-不-不!我已经把两丛灌木修剪成像样的大小了,不久她就会看到——这地方会变得完美无瑕。“你不要和我这么倔强了,”她说,但她从外面回来时拿着一杯果汁而且亲吻了我的脸。我很满足!第一天的最后,我做的一团糟。但如果混乱是某人计划中必不可少的一步的话,我正以我的方式完成计划。至少那天当我躺在床上累的要死时,我会告诉自己在做什么。

<每日一句>
如果你只专注于过去留下的,那么你定会踌躇不前。

zlj19931010 发表于 2018-7-27 11:09:39

'good morning.i am Inspector Walsh,and this is Sergeant foster'Inspector did not smile.
he was tall man who was wearing a old black cloths and covering a black coat and wearing a black hat.
he always feel cold so he wear a coat.'there is someone put the sleeping pill into Mrs Clarkson's mulk.
we are going to inquiry everyone.please give our a room'
Roger stand up.'i am Roger Clarkson.you can come to my father's office room.fllow me,just there'
the office was not very big,but there were a table and three or four chairs,Roger opened the window.
'i want to talk to your ancle Albert first'Inspector Walsh said.
he took hat and coat off,sitting by the table.
'of course,'Roger said and then left.

怦然心动
半小时后,我发现了一个灌木有许多分支,当灌木被修剪然后扔到院子中间的时候它的体积会指数式增长。这可真是荒谬!
那我应该把这些东西放到哪里去呢?
我妈妈回家了,尝试想要说服我放弃我的想法,但是我什么都还没做呢!哦,不不不!我早就已经把两个灌木修剪了相当多了,
不久之后她就能看到--这个地方会看起来很棒。
‘你不要变得和我一样固执’虽然她这么说,但是她还是拿了一杯果汁出来了还亲了一下我的脸颊。这对我来说就够了!
知道这第一天的结束,这一天我干的事情简直一团糟。
如果混乱是一个人对于有序组织认知的第一步,那我做的还是很不错的。
至少那天晚上我扑倒在床上的时候是这么告诉自己的,累死。

If you focus on what you left behind you will never see what lies ahead
如果你一直关注那些以前的事情,那么你永远都看不到未来的东西。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2018-7-27】每天进步一点点