翻译原文:“当然可以,”罗杰说,然后离开了。
福斯特警官等在门边。他是个高个子、黑头发,有着迷人微笑的年青人。他通常在周日早上打网球因而今早他有些不高兴。他是剑桥网球俱乐部最好
的队员之一。艾伯特走进来坐下。
“金先生,我想问你几个问题,”探长说,
“然后福斯特警官会把你说的话都记录下来。”
艾伯特看着自己的脚。“好,好的。这是你们的工作。我理解。”
“告诉我有关昨晚的事。”沃尔什探长平静地问。
“你对克拉克森太太生气了。”
翻译答案:'Of course,' said Roger and left the room.
Sergeant Foster waited by the door. He was a very tall young man with black hair and a nice smile. He was not very happy this morning because he usually played tennis on Sunday mornings. He was one of the best players at the Cambridge
Tennis Club.
Albert came in and sat down. 'I'm going to ask some questions, Mr King,' the Inspector said, 'and Sergeant Foster is going to write it all down.'
Albert looked at his feet. 'Yes, yes. It's your job.
I know that.'
'Tell me about last night,' Inspector Walsh asked quietly.
'You were angry with Mrs Clarkson.'
读完一本书原文:
And the next afternoon I was busily expanding the chaos of my little universe when I heard a deep voice say, “That's quite an undertaking, young
lady.”
The man standing on our sidewalk was Bryce's grandfather, I knew that much. But I'd only ever seen him outside one time. All the other times I'd
seen him had been through windows— either one in their sitting room or one in their car. To me he was just a dark-haired man behind glass.
Having him appear on my sidewalk was like having someone from TV step through the screen and talk to you.
“I know we've seen each other from time to time,” he was saying. “I'm sorry it's taken me over a year to come introduce myself. I'm Chester Duncan, Bryce's grandfather. And you, of course, are Julianna Baker.”
He stuck out his hand, so I took off my work glove and watched my hand completely disappear inside his as we shook.
翻译答案:第二天下午,我忙着扩大小窝的混乱程度,一个深沉的声音说道:“真是个好大的工程,年轻的女士。”站在人行道上的是布莱斯的爷爷,我认识他。不过我只在户外见过他一次。其他时间我只在户外见过他一次。其他时间我都是透过窗户看的--不是他家客厅的窗户,就是车窗。对我来说,他只是个深色头发、戴眼镜的老头儿。
见到他出现在人行道上,就像见到某个电视明星走下银幕跟你说话一样。
“我知道我们时常建模,”他说,“很抱歉过了一年时间我才过了作自我介绍。我是查斯特.邓肯,布莱斯的外公。而你,没错,你一定是朱莉安娜.贝克。”
他伸出手,我也摘下工作手套,然后看着自己的小手完全淹没在他的大手里面。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

读完一本书

每日一句
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.
一个人的出身并不重要,重要的是他会成长为什么样的人。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

zlj19931010 发表于 2018-7-31 10:49:27

Albert looked at Inspector Walsh straightly.'yes,i was angry.every one was angry.Roger was angry.Diana wanted money to America
and there is a man named Tom briggs,he wanted half of the garden to be his farm.Molly was a rich woman.i need money because my wift-Molly's sister-is badly ill.
i talked it with Molly'
'and then what happened?'
'well,Molly was angry and went upstairs.we went to chicken room to drive coffee.Jackie hoped every one to say good night to Molly.
she lived with Molly and wanted Molly to be happier.
in the beginning,Roger did not agree with that and was angry with his mother,
so he didn't want to see his mother'.

怦然心动
‘很高兴认识你,duncan先生。’我说,我觉得他比从客厅窗户看见的那个人要高大些。
然后最奇怪的事情发生了。他脱下了他自己的手套然后从后口袋拿出了一把剪刀说‘你准备把这些全部修剪到正常高度吗?’
‘哦’我说‘嗯,是的。那就是我考虑干的。尽管我不知道对不对。你觉得把它们全部拔掉是不是更好些?’
他摇了摇他的头然后说‘这些都是澳大利亚的茶灌木。会修剪的很好看的。’
说了这些话之后,他穿上了他的手套然后开始修剪了。
一开始我不知道对这个男人说些什么。很奇怪他为什么要帮我,但是看着他修剪的方式,看起来就好像很自然,我不需要过问什么。
‘咔嚓-咔嚓-咔嚓’他一直工作,就好像这就是他非常喜欢干的事情。

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.
重要的不是人们的出身,而是后然他们成为了什么。

JessiFly 发表于 2018-7-31 10:56:24

<试一试>
Albert just looked at Inspector Walsh straightly."Yes,I was angry.Everyone was angry,and Roger was angry,Diane wanted the money to go for America.There was a man called Tom Briggs...he wanted a half of the garden as his farm.Molly was a rich woman.I needed the money,because my wife Annie——Molly's sister——was very ill.I told this to Molly."
"What happened next?"
"Uh,Molly was angry about us,she went upstairs.We went into the kitchen and drank the coffee.Jackie hoped everyone went upstairs to say good night to Molly.She lived with Molly,so she wanted Molly to be happier.At first Roger didn't agree,he was angry and didn't want to see his mother."

<怦然心动>
“很高兴见到你,邓肯先生,”我说,我想这个人比从客厅窗子看到的要高大多了。
然后最奇怪的事情发生了。他从后面口袋里拿出了他自己的工作手套和一把剪刀说,“你要把所有这些修剪成一样的高度吗?”
“哦,”我说。“是的,没错。我就是这么想的。尽管现在我还不知道怎么办。你觉得把它们砍倒是不是要好一点?”
他摇摇头说,“这是澳大利亚茶灌木。它们会被修剪好的。”说完这些,他就穿上手套开始修剪。
开始我不知道该跟这个人说什么。突然得到他的帮助是一件很奇怪的事,但从他做事的方式来看,我不应该去想这些。嚓-嚓-嚓,他继续修剪,好像他真的很享受做这件事。

<每日一句>
人出生时有什么并不重要,关键是长大后能成为什么样的人。

sukie 发表于 2018-8-1 17:13:54

“很高兴见到你,Duncan先生。”我说,这位先生比他从客厅的窗户里看起还要大。
        接着发生了一件奇怪的事。他拖拉着他的手套和一背带的大剪刀,说:“是你把他们修剪的一样高的吗?”
        “┗|`O′|┛ 嗷~~”我说。“是的,这是我认为好看的样子。尽管现在我不知道。你认为把他们拿掉能更好看吗?”
        他摇了摇头说:“它们是澳大利亚的茶树丛,他们会被修剪的很好。”说完,他戴上手头开始修剪。
        最开始我不知道该对这位先生说些什么。接送他的帮助是一件很奇怪的事,但他已经开始行动了,这已经不是我应该思考的事了。剪剪剪,他走着,享受着他该享受的事。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2018-7-31】每天进步一点点