破渔网兜兜 发表于 2018-8-20 08:45:40

【2018-8-20】每天进步一点点

翻译原文:“你生气了,”她说,“来告诉罗杰吧。”我去了那儿但没人给我开门。所以我弄出很大的噪音然后他们开了门。老克拉克森太太不在那儿。但是我告诉了罗杰,我全都告诉了他们!”彼特用手敲打着车。“我想杀了那个女人。我丢了工作,我的第一份工作,就是因为她。上个月我跟警察有些纠纷,那老女人就写信给我的办公室,她告诉他们有关警察的事。我想杀了她!”
“很容易!”沃尔什探长说,“接下来发生了什么事?”
“杰基给我咖啡,可她的弟弟没听我说,”彼特生气地说。“然后汤姆·布里格斯进来了。他也想和罗杰谈谈,可罗杰不听他的。杰基很不高兴——她几乎哭了。然后我回家了。就这些。”
翻译答案:“You're angry,” she said. “Come and tell Roger.” I went to the house but nobody opened the door. So I made a lot of noise and then they opened the door. Old Mrs Clarkson wasn't there. But I told Roger. I told them all!' Peter hit the car with his hand. 'I wanted to kill that woman. I lost my job, my first job, because of her. Last month I was in trouble with the police and that old woman wrote to my office and she told them about the police. I wanted to kill her!'
'Take it easy!' Inspector Walsh said. 'What happened next?'
'Jackie gave me some coffee, but her brother didn't listen to me,' Peter said angrily. 'Then Tom Briggs came in. He wanted to talk to Roger, too. But Roger didn't listen to him. Jackie was very unhappy —she nearly cried. Then I went home. That's all.'
读完一本书原文:Chet was pretty quiet after I told him the story, and when Mom brought us out sandwiches at lunchtime, we sat on the porch and ate without saying
a word. Then he broke the silence by nodding across the street and saying, “I don't know why he doesn't just come out and say hello.”
“Who?” I asked, then looked across the street to where he'd nodded. The curtain in Bryce's room moved quickly back into place, and I couldn't help asking, “Bryce?”
“That's the third time I've seen him watching.”
“Really?” My heart was fluttering about like a baby bird trying to fly.
He frowned and said, “Let's finish up and get that seed sown, shall we? You'll want the warmth of the day to help with the germination.”
I was happy to finally be planting the yard, but I couldn't help being distracted by Bryce's window. Was he watching? During the rest of the afternoon, I checked more often than I'd like to admit.
翻译答案:査特听了我叔叔的故事,没有说话。午餐的时候,妈妈给我们送来了三明治,我们坐在门廊上,吃的很安静。然后他打破平静,朝对街一抬下巴:“我不知道他为什么不过来跟你说句话。”“谁?”我问,把目光投向对街他指的地方。布莱斯的房间的窗帘迅速滑了下来,我忍不住问他:“是布莱斯?”
“这是我第三次发现他在偷看。”
“真的?”我的心跳得就像一只振翅欲飞的小鸟。
他皱着眉头:“我们把活儿干完,来种草吧?日光的热量有助于它们发芽。”
终于到了给院子播种的时刻,我很兴奋,可是布莱斯的窗户分散了我的注意力。他在偷看吗?整整一下午,我都不好意思承认自己偷看了多少次。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

读完一本书

每日一句
It is up to you to give life a meaning.
生命的意义由你自己来赋予。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

zlj19931010 发表于 2018-8-20 11:09:11

'i get it.now please tell me about pills.did go to village on Thursday?'
'pills?well,yes.i think of it.Jackie asked me to take some pills for her mother.
i went there by bike--the bike is broken.'
'thank you,Peter.that is all.'
'that is all?'Peter smiled angrily.'you will come back,i know that!i know policeman.'
it is about half mile from the farm of Tom briggs to river.
this was a small farm,the houses were old and dirty.
'it is not worth much here.'Inspector Walsh said.
Tom briggs was a young man,about thirty years old.His hands were dirty and he had bad teeth.
'what's wrong?Sorry,i am eating'he said.

怦然心动
我恐怕chet已经觉察到了。因为当我把所有的事情都完成,院子看起来很棒了的时候相互祝贺的时候,他说‘虽然他现在表现得像一个懦夫,但是我对他还是抱有希望的。’
一个懦夫?那我还能说些什么呢?我就站着,一只手拿着水管, 另一只手压着套筒阀。
之后,chet大挥手示意走过街道。几分钟之后,我看见bryce正在人行道上朝着他家走去。我这才恍然大悟。
这整个时间里我都认为他在房子里面偷看,然而其实他真的在外面散步?我再一次感到尴尬。
我转过身,背对着他专心浇水。我真的是太蠢了。一个彻底的笨蛋。当我听到‘干得漂亮,juli’的时候,我刚好已经憋了一肚子气。

It is up to you to give life a meaning.
由你来决定是否要给生活一个意义。

JessiFly 发表于 2018-8-20 11:41:52

<试一试>
"I see. Now tell me about the tablets. Did you go to the village at Thursday?"
"Tablets? Oh,yes. I remember it. Jackie wanted me to go to the villaage and take some tablets for her mother. I rode my bike to the village—— The car is broken."
"Thank you, Peter. Let's stop it."
"Stop it?" Peter smiled angrily. "You will come back, I know! I know the police."
Tom Briggs's farm was near the river half a mile away.
It was not a big farm, and the house was old and dirty.
"It's not worth much money here," Inspector Walsh said.
Tom Briggs was a young person, about thirty years old, he had a pair of dirty hands and bad teeth.
"What happened? I'm sorry I'm eating," he said.

<怦然心动>
恐怕查特也注意到了,因为当我们完成工作彼此庆祝院子应该会更整洁的时候,他说,“他现在也许表现得像个胆小鬼,但我还是保持对他的期待。”
胆小鬼?我还能说什么?我只能站在那儿,一边是软管,另一边是套管阀门。
说完那些话,查特挥手挥了很久,他走过了街道。
几分钟后我看见布莱斯从走道下来朝他家走去。我做了双重考虑。这次我想的全部是他在屋子里偷看的画面,而他真的跑出来活动吗?我又一次感到尴尬。
我转过身去把后背对着他,全神贯注地给院子浇水。我是多么的愚蠢!真的是个傻瓜!在我愤怒地浇一股水的时候,我听到他说,“看起来很好,朱莉,干得不错。”

<每日一句>
生命的意义是由你自己决定的。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2018-8-20】每天进步一点点