破渔网兜兜 发表于 2018-11-23 09:05:46

【2018-11-23】每天进步一点点

翻译原文:几个月后,萨拉要过她11岁的生日了。那天下午4学校停了课,给所有的孩子们举办了—个非常盛大的宴会。
“宴会对我们来说挺奢侈的,”明钦小姐跟她姐姐阿米莉亚说道,“不过可以让学校看起来有光彩。”
那天下午学校里来了一位客人——他是明钦小姐的律师。他跟着明钦小姐走进她的办公室,然后关上了房门°隔壁教室里因为萨拉的生日宴会而传来很大的喧闹声。宴会上的每个人都很高兴。
翻译答案:Some months later Sara had her eleventh birthday. Lessons stopped for the afternoon and there was a big party for all the girls in the school.
"This party is expensive for us," Miss Minchin said to her sister Amelia. "But it looks good for the school."
That afternoon there was a visitor to the school--Miss Minchin's lawyer. He went with Miss Minchin into her office and they closed the door. In the schoolroom next door there was a lot of noise from Sara's party. Everybody in there was very happy.

读完一本书原文:Confine, confute, conform—I've had totally enough of that scene.”
My dad eyes my mom with a little I-told-you-so grin, then says to Matt and Mike, “So I take it college is out of the question?”
God, what was with him? In a flash I was clutching my fork and knife, ready to duke it out for a couple of guys who pinched my cheeks and called me baby brother.
I took a deep breath and tried to relax. Tried to dive down to calmer water. This wasn't my fight.
Besides, Matt and Mike seemed cool with it. “Oh, no,” they said. “College is a total possibility.” “Yeah, we got accepted a couple of places, but we're going to give the music thing a shot first.”
“Oh, the music thing,” my father says.
Matt and Mike look at each other, then shrug and get back to eating. But Lynetta glares at him and says, “Your sarcasm is not appreciated, Dad.”
翻译答案:“限制,批评,服从--我已经完全受够了。”爸爸像妈妈露出一个“我告诉过你”的隐蔽笑容,然后对马特还是麦克说:“那么我想,大学里就没有这些问题了?”
上帝,他怎么了?一瞬间,我抓紧手中的刀叉,作好了和那两个捏我脸、管我叫‘小弟弟’的家伙打一架的准备。
我深吸一口气,试图放松下来。试图潜入平静的水中。这场战役与我无关。
再说,马特和麦克看起来淡定得很。“哦,不是,”他们说,“上大学只是一种可能的方向。”“是的,有几所学校录取了我们,不过我们想先搞个乐队试试。”
“哦,乐队。”爸爸说。
马特和麦克对视一眼,耸耸肩,继续吃东西。但是利奈特盯着他说:“你的讽刺一点儿也不好笑,爸爸。”

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

每日一句
The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.
阻碍越大,逾越它就越光荣。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

JessiFly 发表于 2018-11-24 16:52:28

<试一试>
But Miss Minchin in the office was not happy. She looked angrily at her lawyer. "What do you say? Does Mr Clewe have no money? What about the diamond mine?"
"There is no diamond mine at all," the lawyer said, "Well, there is a mine, but no diamond in the mine."
"But Mr Clewe's friend——" Miss Minchin said.
"Mr Clewe's friend," the lawyer said, "ran away with Mr Clewe's money. Ralph Clewe had a fever and was ill, when he heard the news and he was more ill, and he passed away one weekend later."
"He's dead!" Miss Minchin cried, "How about her daughter Sara? And the expensive birthday party?"

<怦然心动>
“林,林,”马特和麦克说。“这很酷。每个人都很喜欢。这是一个展示自己的机会。”
“这主意听上去不错,”利奈塔说,她从椅子上跳起来跑过了客厅。
妈妈僵住了,她不知道该怎么安排利奈塔,但是贝克夫人说,“晚餐味道真的很不错,佩西。”
三秒钟的宁静过后,利奈塔进来,把抽屉滑回去后,她开始按下了音乐播放器的按钮。
“林,不!这不太好,”马特和麦克说。“是的,林。这不是晚餐该用的音乐。”
“我偏要,”利奈塔说,开大了音量。
砰,哇!砰-砰,哇!烛台上的蜡烛几乎在震动;然后吉他的声音通过空气传了出来。

<每日一句>
困难越大,战胜它的成就越高。

zlj19931010 发表于 2018-11-25 22:33:25

but Miss minchin could not become happy.she looked at her lawer angryly.
'what did you say?does Mr Crook hasn't money?waht about thatdiamond mine?'
'there is no diamond mine at all.'the lawer said.'well,there is a mine,But there were no diamonds in it '
'but the good friend of Crook.'lawer said.'carrying all Crook's money and running away.
Ralph crow was in ill,and becoming more serious after hearing this news,and died a week later.'
'die!'Miss minchin shouted.'what about his daughter?and this expensive party?'

怦然心动
“Lyn,Lyn”Matt或者是mike说。“那很酷。每个人都喜欢它。它是一件需要展现出来的事情。”
“那真的是一个好主意。”Lynetta说,从她的位置上跳了起来然后冲向了大厅。
妈妈整个人都僵住了,不知道该怎么办,但是接着Baker夫人说“晚饭真的好吃啊,patsy”
“谢谢,Trina。你们全家都能过来太好了。”
期间有三秒钟的沉默然后lynetta进来了,然后一直按CD播放器的按钮直到光盘进去了。
“lyn,别!这不是一个好主意”matt或者mike说“对啊,lyn。这的确不适合吃饭的时候听。”
“忍着。”lynetta说,然后把音量调到了最大。
boom,boom。烛台都震动了;然后吉他把空气撕裂,准备把它们吹灭。

The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.
阻碍越大,克服之后荣耀也就越大。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2018-11-23】每天进步一点点