破渔网兜兜 发表于 2018-11-30 08:57:48

【2018-11-30】每天进步一点点

翻译原文:住在阁楼里的第-个夜晚是漫长的。萨拉没有睡成觉,“爸爸死了,”她—遍又一遍地哪嚷着,“爸爸死了,我再也见不到他了。’’
第二天早上,萨拉开始了她的新生活。她学着拖地板,学着生火,她楼上楼下地跑来跑去,还在厨房里干活。
厨子是个大块头的女人,长着一张发红的脸,脸色凶巴巴的。“看吧,”她说,“家里有钻石矿的富家小姐现在成了仆人,嗯?,”她看着萨拉,“好了,我今天早上要做苹果派。下楼到商店里给我买些苹果来。要快!”
翻译答案:The first night in the attic was very long. Sara did not sleep. "Father is dead," she whispered, again and again. "Father is dead. I'm never going to see him again."
The next morning Sara's new life began. She learnt to clean floors and to make fires. She ran upstairs and downstairs, and she worked in the kitchen.
The cook was a big woman with a red, angry face. "So," she said, "the little rich girl with the diamond mines is now a servant, eh?" She looked at Sara. "Now, I'm making apple pies this morning. Run down to the shops and get me some apple. And be quick!"
读完一本书原文:

My mom kicks him again, but Dad turns on her and says, “Stop it, would you? I'm just curious!”
Matt-or-Mike says, “It's cool, Mrs. Loski.” He smiles at my dad and says, “We kept cruising the Internet and the trades looking for a deal.
Everyone's blowing out their old analog gear for digital because that's the move everyone else has made. Digital, if you want to know our opinion, is
weak. You lose too much of the waveform. There's not enough fat to it, and obviously we like it beefy.”
My granddad puts up a finger and says, “But a CD's digital, so…”
“Exactly, but that is the last and only step we'll compromise on. It's just a necessity of being part of the industry. Everyone wants CDs. But the multitrack and the mixdown to two-track is analog. And we could afford it, Mr. Loski, because we got used gear and we've been saving up our pennies since we were twelve years old.” He grins and says, “You still play? We could, you know, lay down some of your tunes if you want.”
翻译答案:妈妈又踢了他一脚,但是爸爸转过身去对她说:“别这样了,好吗?我只是好奇!”马特--或者麦克--说:“没关系,罗斯基太太,”他冲爸爸笑了笑,“我们在网上和二手市场寻找卖家。人人都想把手里的旧模拟合成器换成数字合成器,因为别人都这么做了。数字合成器,如果你问我们的话,很烂。丢失了太多的波形。它们不够丰满,而我们显然希望它更雄厚一些。”
外公举起一根手指:“可是CD上收录的是数字信号,所以。。。”
“没错,不过这是最后也是唯一一个我们不得不妥协的步骤。这是进入这个行业所必需的。人人都想要CD,但是多音轨和压制成双轨的时候,任然是模拟信号。而且我们负担得起,罗斯基先生,因为我们买的是二手合成器,我们从十二岁那年就开始攒钱了,”他笑了,“你现在还在弹吉他吗?如果你愿意的话,我们也许可以,嗯,录一些你的曲子。”

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

每日一句
A room without books is like a body without a soul.
居无书,犹如人无魂。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

JessiFly 发表于 2018-11-30 12:25:50

So Sara ran to the store and brought a big bag of apple. Then she cleaned up the floor in the kitchen, and brought the hot water to the restroom. She worked day and night, and worked in the school.
"You speak French well, Miss Minchin said to her coldly, so you can teach the children French. But you are just a servant, don't forget it."
Sara's first month in her new life was very hard. She often felt tired and hungry, she didn't cry at all. In the dark night, in the small attic room, she reminded her father who died in India across thouands of miles.
"I must be brave, " she said, "Dad always wanted me to be a brave girl. And I have a bed to sleep, and something to eat, many people don't have these."

zlj19931010 发表于 2018-11-30 17:52:54

本帖最后由 zlj19931010 于 2018-12-1 18:56 编辑

so Sara ran to shop and brought back a big bag of apples.
Then she mopped the kitchen floor and gave hot water to the rooms upstairs.
she works from morning to night every day,still helping out at school.
'Your French isn't too bad'Miss minchin said coldly.'so you can teach children French.
but you are just a servant,don't forget this.'
the first month of Sara's new life was very hard.she always felt tired and hungry,
but she had never cried.When Darkness Fall,she sat in the little room in the attic and
thought of that her father had died thousands of miles away in India.
'i must get brave.'she said.'father always hope me be brave.and i have a bed every day,have something to eat,
a lot of people don't have those.'

怦然心动
我爸爸低头向下看,过了一秒钟,我不知道他是要疯了呢还是想要哭。
然后他轻轻得哼出了一声然后说“谢谢,但是我再也不是那样了”
这可能是唯一一句我爸爸整个晚上说的最诚实的一句话了。
在那之后,他保持了沉默。他是不是尝试着挤出一个笑容,但是朋友,在这笑容下面他也在思考着什么。
我对他感到抱歉。他在回忆着以前在乐队里演奏的好日子吗。我想象着他穿着牛仔靴子和牛仔帽子,
一把吉他绑在他的肩膀上,正在演奏者一些威利·纳尔逊的老歌。
他是对的--那不是他。
但是这曾今是他的事实让我觉得我更像是一个站在陌生土地上的一个陌生人。
然后,当晚饭结束的时候,bakers一家正在走出前门的时候,一些奇怪的事情发生了。

A room without books is like a body without a soul.
一个没有书的房间就好比是一个没有灵魂的躯体。

JessiFly 发表于 2018-11-30 21:04:37

爸爸看起来不舒服,过了一会儿我都不知道他是陷入了疯狂还是想哭。然后他不屑地说,“谢谢,但我不再是那时候的我了。”这是爸爸整晚可能说的最真诚的一句话了。在那之后他陷入了沉默。他试着随时藏起笑容,但是,在笑容下隐藏着他的苦闷。我觉得有点对不起他。他是在回忆在乐队里演奏吉他的光辉岁月吗?我试着拼凑起他穿着牛仔靴和牛仔帽的画面,当时的他肩膀背着吉他,演奏一些威利·尼尔森的歌。
他是对的——那不是现在的他。
但事实上,这让我感觉他是一个在陌生大陆的陌生人。
然后,当晚餐结束,贝克一家走出前门时,一些怪事发生了。

没有书的房间如同没有灵魂的躯壳。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2018-11-30】每天进步一点点