破渔网兜兜 发表于 2018-12-20 09:00:39

【2018-12-20】每天进步一点点

翻译原文:冬天来了,天变得很短,很阴暗,小阁屋里非常冷。女仆们的屋子里没有火取暖,萨拉和贝基经常被冻得睡不着觉。萨拉现在长高了,她那件黑色的旧衣服显得非常短。她的鞋旧了,也没有冬天穿的棉衣。她还很瘦,没有多少东西吃,经常挨饿。
她经常拎着买东西的篮子雨里雪里地跑来跑去。-天她在雪地里发现了6便士,
于是就用这点钱买了一些新烤出来的热面包。可后来她在商店门口看到一个小孩儿,没穿鞋子,也没有外套,消瘦的脸冻得发紫。
翻译答案:Winter came, with its short, dark days, and the attic rooms were very cold. There were no fires for servant-girls, and often Sara and Becky could not sleep because of the cold. Sara was taller now, and her old black dress was very short. Her shoes were old, and she had no warm coat for the winter weather. She was thin, too. She did not get very much to eat, and she was always hungry.
She carried big baskets of shopping throught the rain and the snow. One day she fount a sixpence in the snow, and she bought some hot new bread with it. Then she saw a child by the door of the shop. The child had no shoes and no coat, and her thin face was blue with cold.

读完一本书原文:Then when Mrs. Loski announced that dinner was ready, Bryce held my arm and whispered, “Juli, I'm sorry. I've never been so sorry about anything in my
whole life. You're right, I was a jerk, and I'm sorry.”
I yanked my arm free from his grasp and said, “It seems to me you've been sorry about a whole lot of things lately!” and left him there with his apology hanging wounded in the air.
It didn't take me long to realize that I'd made a mistake. I should have let him say he was sorry and then simply continued to ignore him. But I'd snapped at him in the middle of an apology, which somehow made me the rude one.
I sneaked a peek at him across the table, but he was watching his dad, who was asking my brothers about graduating and their plans for college.
I had, of course, seen Mr. Loski many times, but usually from a distance. Still, it seemed impossible that I'd never noticed his eyes before. They were blue. Brilliant blue.
翻译答案:当罗斯基太太宣布开饭的时候,布莱斯抓住我的胳膊低声说:“朱莉,对不起。我从来没有像今天这样感到抱歉。你说得对,我是个混蛋,对不起。”我把手臂从他手里抽出来,说:“我想你最近做了太多需要抱歉的事!”他被我扔在那儿,道歉的声音还回荡在空气里。
没过多久,我就发现自己犯了个错误。我应该凭他道歉,然后继续无视他。但我在他道歉时打断了他,显得我很无礼。
我隔着桌子飞快地瞥了他一眼,但他正看着他爸爸,后者正在问我哥哥毕业的事,以及大学时的打算。
毫无疑问,我见过罗斯基先生很多次,但一般都是远远地看到他。不过,我现在才注意到他的眼睛,这似乎很不可思议。它们是蓝色的。湛蓝的。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

每日一句
Listen to what you know instead of what you fear.
听从你所了解的,而非你所害怕的。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

JessiFly 发表于 2018-12-20 12:26:11

"She must be more hungry than me." Sara thought. So She gave the hot bread to the child. When She came back to the school, Miss Minchin was very angry. "The cook was waiting for you, Sara. Why do you come back so late?"
"I can't walk quickly in the snow ground," Sara said, "my shoes are old, Miss Minchin, my feet are very cold." Miss Minchin didn't want to hear it. "You can't talk to me this way!" She said, "I don't treat you badly, I give you a home, But you never say thanks to me."
Sara looked at her. "You treat me not well," She said quietly, "it's not a home here."
"Go back to your room quickly!" Miss Minchin said.
Sara met Lavinia on the stair. Lavinia looked at her, and laughed, "oh, is this Princess Sara," She said, "Princess Sara with old dress and dirty shoes!"

zlj19931010 发表于 2018-12-20 15:20:06

'she must be hungrier than me.'Sara thought.so she gave the bread to that child.
when she came back school,Miss minchin was very angry.
'the cook is waiting for you,Sara.how do you come back so late?'
'i can not walk fast in the snow,'Sara said.'my shoes are old,Miss minchin and my feet are very cold.'
Miss minchin did not like hearing that.'don't talk to me in that way!'she said.
'I'm not being mean to you anymore,i have give a home,but you never say thinks to me.'
Sara looked at her.'you are not good to me.'she said peacefully.'and this is not a home.'
'go back your room!'Miss minchin said.
Sara met ravinia in the stairs.ravinia looked at her and gave a contemptuous laugh.
'oh,is this princess Sara?'she said.'the princess Sara of wearing old clothes and worn shoes!'

怦然心动
虽然Loski先生已经当上了爸爸,用他的眉毛和脸颊或多或少隐藏了。但是绝对不会错的是,
bryce和他的眼睛一样。他的头发也是黑色的,和bryce的一样,他的牙齿也是又白又直的。
虽然chet称他们两个谈吐很像,但是我从来没有真正想过他们两个长相相似。但是现在我看见了,
长得像,但是他爸爸似乎是那种自命清高的人,而bryce似乎是......好吧,现在他看起来挺生气的。
然后从桌子的另一个角落中,有一个声音“你的讽刺不受人待见,爸爸”
Loski夫人喘了一口气,然后每个人看着lynetta。“好吧,不是这样的。”她说。
在两家人对街生活的几年里,我差不多对lynetta说了十个字,她对我说的更少。
我有点怕她。

Listen to what you know instead of what you fear.
相信你说知道的,不要相信你所害怕的。

JessiFly 发表于 2018-12-20 18:19:23

尽管洛斯基先生的眼睛跟布莱斯相差有点远,也被眉毛和颧骨隐藏了起来,但布莱斯还是继承了他的眼睛。他的头发也是黑色的,像布莱斯一样,牙齿洁白而整齐。
尽管查特说布莱斯是他爸爸的影子,我从来没有觉得他们两个很像。但我现在觉得他们很像,他爸爸看起来自以为是,布莱斯……好吧,现在他看起来很生气。
我从桌子的另一边听到,“你的讽刺真没劲,爸爸。”
洛斯基夫人笑了一下,大家都在看丽奈塔,“好吧,不是这样。”他说。
我们在洛斯基家街道对面住了很多年,我跟丽奈塔说话没超过10个字,她说的就更少了。对我来说,她非常可怕。

不要听你担心的事,多听一下你知道的事。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2018-12-20】每天进步一点点