破渔网兜兜 发表于 2018-12-21 09:09:07

【2018-12-21】每天进步一点点

翻译原文:“她肯定比我更饿。”萨拉想。于是她就把热面包给了那个孩子。
当她回到学校的时候,明钦小姐很生气。“厨子等着你呢,萨拉。你怎么这么晚
才回来?”
“在雪地里我走不快,”萨拉说道,“我的鞋子旧了,明钦小姐,我的脚冷极了。”明钦小姐不喜欢听到这些。“不准那样跟我说话!”她说道,“我对你不薄,我给了你一个家,可你从来都没对我说声‘谢谢’。”
萨拉看了看她。“你对我不好,”她平静地说,“这里也不是一个家。”
“马上回你的房间去!”明钦小姐说道。
萨拉在楼梯上碰到了拉维尼哑。拉维尼哑看了她一眼,还轻蔑地笑了一声。“哦,这不是萨拉公主吗,”她说道,“穿着旧衣服和脏鞋子的萨拉公主!”
翻译答案:"She is hungrier than I am," thought Sara. And she gave her hot new bread to the child.
When she got back to the school, Miss Minchin was angry. "Cook is waiting for you, Sara. Why are you late?"
"I can't walk quickly through the snow," said Sara. "My shoes are old, Miss Minchin, and my feet get very cold."
Miss Minchin did not like to hear this. "Don't speak to me like that!" she said. "I am kind to you, I'm giving you a home, but you never say 'thank you' to me."
Sara looked at her. "You are not kind," she said quietly. "And this is not a home."
"Go to your room at once!" said Miss Minchin.
On the stairs Sara met Lavinia. Lavinia looked at her and give a little laugh. "Oh, here's Princess Sara," she said, "in her old dress and her dirty shoes!"
读完一本书原文:And although Mr. Loski's were set farther back and were hidden somewhat by his eyebrows and cheekbones, there was no mistaking where Bryce had gotten his eyes. His hair was black, too, like Bryce's, and his teeth were white and straight.
Even though Chet had called Bryce the spitting image of his father, I'd never really thought of them as looking alike. But now I saw that they did look alike, though where his dad seemed kind of smug, Bryce seemed… well, right now he seemed angry.
Then from the other side of the table, I heard, “Your sarcasm is not appreciated, Dad.”
Mrs. Loski gave a small gasp, and everyone looked at Lynetta. “Well, it's not,” she said.
In all the years we've lived across the street from the Loskis, I've said about ten words to Lynetta, and she's said fewer back. To me she's scary.
翻译答案:虽然罗斯基先生离我很远,他的眼睛被眉毛和颧骨所遮挡,但毫无疑问,布莱斯继承了他的眼睛。他的头发是黑色,和布莱斯一样,他的牙齿又白又整齐。虽然查特说布莱斯是他爸爸的翻版,可我从来没想过他俩长得这么像。但现在我看到他们确实很像,虽然他爸爸看上去有点自命不凡,而布莱斯则是。。。好吧,现在他有点愤怒。
从桌子的另一侧传来一个声音,”你的讽刺一点儿也不好笑,爸爸。"
罗斯基太太轻轻地倒抽一口气,人人都看着丽奈特。”嗯,这不好笑。“她说。
这些年我们一直住在罗斯基家对街,我跟丽奈特说过不超过十句话,而她跟我说过的更少。对我来说,她有点可怕。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

每日一句
Blessed is the man who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.
不去有所期望的人是幸福的,因为他永远不会失望。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

JessiFly 发表于 2018-12-21 12:21:05

In the attric, Sara sat on the chair next to the table. "I must be brave," she said to herself quietly, "the princess is always brave, I must be brave. But it's not easy to do it." She put her hands on her arms, "oh, dad, do you remember your little Mithas? Can you see me?"
In the next house, Mr Carrisford sat next to the warm stove fire. Moscow was far away from London, he only had to wait, he thought about Ralf Crewe's daughter everyday, and he thought about the other children.
"Ram Dass," he said, "how about the poor girl servant next to the house? Can we do something for her?

JessiFly 发表于 2018-12-21 18:12:23

所以我看见她盯着她的爸爸一点也不奇怪,但一点也不舒服。洛斯基夫人脸上泛着微笑,但她走来走去,紧张得眼睛没离开过桌子。我也从一个人看向另一个人,想知道洛斯基家的晚餐是否一直这样充满紧张气氛。
突然间丽奈塔站起来冲向客厅,但她一会儿就拿着一张唱片回来了。然后当她在唱片机里放进唱片的时候,我听到我哥哥们的一首歌从喇叭里放出来。
我听到了那首歌,“蜡烛冰,”从哥哥们的卧室里传出来很多次,所以我们都习惯了。但我看了下妈妈,担心她会被嘈杂的吉他和大胆的歌词弄得很尴尬。
这肯定不是鱼子酱音乐。
她看起来有点不确定的高兴。她和爸爸偷偷笑着,说实话,我觉得她在傻笑。

人没有期望就无忧无虑,因为他应该从不会失望。

zlj19931010 发表于 2018-12-24 14:15:46

In the attic,Sara was sitting on the chair.'i must to be brave,'she said to self quietly.
'the princess is always brave,so i have to be brave.but it is hard to do.'
She pillowed her head on her arm.
'oh,father,do you remember of your Millet?can you see me now?'
in the next door,Mr. Karisford was sitting by the warm fire.
Moscow is far away from London,so he had to wait.he thought of the daughter of Ralph crow.
he also thought of other kids.
'Ram das'he said.'what about that poor girl living next door?what can we do for her?'

怦然心动
所以她对她的爸爸瞪眼这件事情并不奇怪,但是这感觉不舒服。
Loski夫人脸上依旧保持着笑容,但是她使劲使眼色,紧张地瞥了瞥饭桌上的情况。
我也一个接一个看了看,想知道还有谁也一直是这种紧张的状态。
突然之间Lynetta起身跑向了客厅,但是她马上又回来了,带着一张CD在她手中。
当她把cd放到播放器中的时候,我意识到我兄弟们的一首歌正在音响播放。
我们曾经听到过。‘糖果冰激凌’至少在我哥的房间里播放了一百万次了,
所以我们已经习惯了。但是看着我妈妈,她担心她会因为这扭曲的吉他以及沙沙的歌词感到尴尬。
这绝对不是鱼子酱音乐。
她好像有点不确定,但是看起来很开心。她对着爸爸神秘地笑着,老实说,我觉得她是在傻笑。

Blessed is the man who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.
幸福就是不期待任何东西,因为永远都不会失望。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2018-12-21】每天进步一点点