破渔网兜兜 发表于 2018-12-25 09:19:37

【2018-12-25】每天进步一点点

翻译原文:“我每天都在街上见到她,”拉姆·达斯说,“不管下雨还是下雪,她看起来很瘦弱,也很饿。可我们能够帮助她。我可以很容易地从她小阁屋的窗子爬过去找她。听着……,“接着他们在一起商量了-会儿。
卡里斯福特先生笑了。“行!”他对拉姆·达斯说道,“行,我觉得可以。就那样做吧。“
翻译答案:" I see her in the street every day," said Ram Dass. "In the rain. in the snow. She looks thin and hungry. But we can help her. I can easily get in through her attic window. Listen..." And he talked for some minutes.
Mr Carrisford smiled. "Yes," he said to Ram Dass. "Yes, I like it. Let's do it."
读完一本书原文:My dad was looking amused, although he was very reserved about it, and it took me until the end of the song to realize that he was proud. Proud that this
noise came from his boys.
That surprised me. Dad has never been real big on any rendition of my brothers' band, although he's never really criticized it either. But then Mr. Loski started grilling Matt and Mike about how they'd afforded to record their own music, and they explained about working and saving and shopping for good deals on equipment, and that's when I realized why my father was proud.
My brothers were feeling pretty good, too, you could tell. And it was no wonder, with the way Lynetta was carrying on about how great “Candle Ice” was. She was positively gushing, which seemed very odd, coming from Lynetta.
As I looked around, it struck me that we were having dinner with a group of strangers.
翻译答案:爸爸一副开心的表情,但他毕竟要矜持一些,直到一曲结束,我才意识到他很自豪,为了儿子们制造的这些噪声而自豪。我很惊讶。对于哥哥们的乐队,爸爸向来不怎么热心,不过他也从来没有发表过什么评论。但是,罗斯基先生随即开始对马特和麦克严加质询,问他们如何负担得起录音费用。而他们解释说自己如何工作攒钱,寻找二手设备,这是我才明白,爸爸为什么这么自豪。
看得出来,哥哥们心情也很好。这也难怪,因为利耐特拼命鼓吹《蜡烛冰》是一首伟大的曲子。她真的过分热情了,这些话竟然出自利耐特之口,实在有点奇怪。
环视周围,我忽然有种身处陌生人中间的感觉。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

每日一句
What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future.
何谓圣诞?是温情脉脉地回首往昔,是坚定勇敢地面对当下,是充满希冀地展望未来。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

Linch 发表于 2018-12-25 10:05:54

JessiFly 发表于 2018-12-25 12:31:06

本帖最后由 JessiFly 于 2018-12-25 19:40 编辑

<试一试>
In a night after one week, Ermangarde got down the bed quietly and came to the attric upstairs. Sara was not there, so Ermangarde sat on the bed and waited for her. At 10 o'clock, Sara went upstairs slowly, and came back to her room. Ermangarde looked at her. "Oh, Sara!" She cried loudly, "are you ill? Why are you so pale, you look like very tired!"
"It's bad today, Emy," Sara said and sat down, "Miss Minchin was not satisfied with the cook, he gave his anger to us. I and Beckey had no dinner, and no tea."
"Does it often happen?" Ermangarde asked sadly, "you never told me it. You—— are you hungry?" Sara looked at her. "hungry," she whispered, "yes, I'm hungry. I can't wait for eating the table, and eating you, too."

<怦然心动>
我们在街道对面住了很多年,但我一点都不认识这些人了。丽奈塔不知道该怎么笑了。洛斯基先生在外面显得很正派和圆滑,但是在表面下有一些深埋的独特嗅觉。洛斯基夫人显得很慌张,也很兴奋。有什么东西让她很紧张吗?
还有布莱斯——最让我烦躁,因为我必须承认我真的不认识他了。根据我最近发现的,我一点都不关心了。看着桌子对面的他,我只有一种奇怪、冷漠、不鲜明的感觉。没有火花,没有剩下的怒气,也没有重新振动的翅膀。
什么都没有。
我们吃了甜点,在这之后,我去找了布莱斯,告诉他,我对我们刚进来时很冷漠感到抱歉。“我应该接受你的道歉,还有,真的很高兴你们家请我们过来。”

<每日一句>
圣诞节是什么?是过去的温存,现在的勇气,未来的希望。

zlj19931010 发表于 2018-12-25 15:05:05

one night after a week.Ermangarde got out of the bed quietly and went upstairs to
the little attic.Sara was not here,so Ermangarde sat on the bed to wait her.
it's ten o'clock,Sara went upstairs slowly,back to the little attic.
Ermangarde looked at her.'oh,Sara!'she said.'are you sick?why do you look so pale?
you look like so tired!'
'i have a really bad day Emmy'Sara said and sat down.
'Miss minchin was dissatisfied with the cook,so the cook vent their anger on us.
i and backy hadn't eaten or drunk anything.'
'often be that?'Ermangarde asked sorrowfully.'you have never talked to me.are you hungry?'
Sara looked at her.'yes'she said softly,'yes,i am hungry.i almost want to eat that table and you.'

怦然心动
我们已经对街生活了好多年了,但是我根本不了解他们。
Lynetta不知道怎么去微笑。Loski先生表面看上去干净光滑,但是能清楚地看得见在他表面
下隐藏着坏掉的东西。永远高效率的Loski夫人似乎看上去很慌张,几乎是高度紧张的状态。
难道我们全家人过来让她感到紧张了?
然后是Bryce-全部人中最难分辨的,因为我不得不承认我还没有看清他。基于我最近发现的东西,
我也不想对他了解更多。穿过桌子看着他,我所感受到的是一种奇怪的超然的中立的感觉。
没有激烈情绪,没有剩下的怒气,没有死灰复燃的情愫。
我们吃完饭之后,是时间离开了,我走到Bryce身边然后告诉他,我感到抱歉第一次进门的时候对他发那么大的火。
‘我应该让你道歉,真的,你们家邀请我们来吃完饭很棒。’

What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future.
圣诞节是什么?是对过去的柔情,对当前的鼓舞,对未来充满希望。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2018-12-25】每天进步一点点