破渔网兜兜 发表于 2018-12-26 09:07:50

【2018-12-26】每天进步一点点

本帖最后由 破渔网兜兜 于 2018-12-27 08:27 编辑

翻译原文:一周后的一天晚上’埃芒加德悄悄下了床来到了楼上的阁屋里。萨拉不在,于是埃芒加德坐在床上等她。10点钟的时候,萨拉慢慢上了楼梯,回到了屋里。
埃芒加德看着她。“哦,萨拉!“ 她叫出了声,”你病了吗?你的脸色怎么这么苍白,你看起来怎么这么疲惫!”
“今天过得真惨,埃米,“萨拉说着坐了下来,“明钦小姐对厨子不满,厨子就拿我们出气。我和贝基都没晚饭吃,也没有茶喝。”
“经常会这样吗?”埃芒加德难过地问道,“你从来没跟我说过。你—你现在饿吗?”萨拉看了看她。“饿“,她低声说,“是的,我饿。我恨不得把那张桌子吃了,恨不得把你也吃了。”
翻译答案:One night, a week later, Ermengarde got quietly out of bed and went upstairs to the attic. Sara was not there, so Ermengarde sat on the bed and waited. At ten o'clock Sara came slowly up the stairs and into the room.
Ermengarde looked at her. "Oh, Sara!" she cried. "Are you ill? Your face is white, and you look so tired!"
"It was a hard day, Ermie," said Sara. She sat down. "Miss Minchin was angry with Cook. Then Cook was angry with us. Becky and I had no dinner and no tea."
"Does that happen often?" said Ermengarde unhappily. "You never told me. Are you--are you hungry now?"
Sara looked at her. "Yes," she whispered. "Yes, I am. I would like to eat that table. I would like to eat you."
读完一本书原文:
We'd lived across the street for years, but I didn't know these people at all. Lynetta did know how to smile. Mr. Loski was clean and smooth on the outside, but there was a distinct whiff of something rotten buried just beneath the surface. And the ever-efficient Mrs. Loski seemed flustered, almost hyper. Was it having us over that was making her nervous?
Then there was Bryce—the most disturbing of all because I had to admit that I didn't really know him, either. And based on what I'd discovered lately, I didn't care to know any more. Looking across the table at him, all I got was a strange, detached, neutral feeling. No fireworks, no leftover anger or resurging flutters.
Nothing.
After we'd had dessert and it was time to go, I went up to Bryce and told him I was sorry for having been so fierce when we'd first come in. “I should've let you apologize, and really, it was very nice of your family to have us over.
翻译答案:我们两家在对街住了很多年,但我根本不了解他们。利耐特确实是会笑的。罗斯基先生外表整洁优雅,但内心却明显有些东西深埋在外表之下,慢慢腐烂。而一向内干的罗斯基太太似乎慌乱到几乎亢奋的程度。她是因为我们的存在才如此紧张吗?然后是布莱斯--他最让人烦恼,因为我不得不承认,我其实并不了解他。从最近的发现来看,我也不打算继续了解下去。看着桌子对面的他,我只觉得陌生,冷漠而超然。没有火花,也不再有任何的愤怒或焦虑。
什么都没有。
吃完甜点,我们准备告辞。我走向布莱斯,说我很抱歉在他之前找我的时候对他太凶。“我应该听完你的道歉,而且我真的很感激你们全家邀请我们来吃饭。”

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

每日一句
Handwriting is more connected to the movement of the heart.
书写让我们更能触碰到心灵的律动。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

zlj19931010 发表于 2018-12-26 15:54:31

Ermangarde jumped.'Sara'she shouted.'i received a cake from family.i am going to get it right away.
you and backy can eat it all!'
Ermangarde came back soon.three girls sat on the bed of Sara,everyone smiled when Ermangarde
opened the box and took cake out.
'wow!look,miss!'backy said.
'you are so nice Amy',Sara smiled.'you know,sometimes it's miraculous,there is always
something good to happen.come,let's have a party!'

怦然心动
“我知道你们肯定很忙,而且,我觉得我妈妈很开心,这对我来说是最重要的。”
我们相互看着对方,但是好像他没有听我说话。“bryce?我说我抱歉。”
他点点头,然后我们全家招招手说晚安。
我走在我妈妈后面,妈妈挽着爸爸的手,在我兄弟的身边,我的兄弟们拿着我家拿过去吃剩下的派。
我们都兴奋地走进了厨房,Matt给自己到了一杯牛奶然后对mike说“那个Loski先生今天晚上是不是对我们刮目相看?”
“别开玩笑。也许他只是认为我们喜欢他女儿。”
“我没有,老兄!那是你?”
mike也给自己到了一杯牛奶。“那是斯凯勒的演出。我绝对不会再去那里。”
他笑着说“但是她今天晚上真的很酷。她是无法忍受她爸爸了还是怎么了?”

Handwriting is more connected to the movement of the heart.
书写能让我们更了解自己的心灵。

JessiFly 发表于 2018-12-26 19:54:30

本帖最后由 JessiFly 于 2018-12-26 20:14 编辑

<试一试>
Ermangarde jumped up. "Sara," she said loudly, "I got a box of stuff from my home today, there is a big cake in it. I'm going to get it back—— right now! You and Beckey can eat it all!"
After a while, Ermangarde came back. Three girls sat on Sara's bed, when Ermangarde opened up the box and took the cake out, everyone started to smile happily.
"Wah, Miss, look!" Beckey said.
"You are very kind, Emy," Sara smiled and said, "You know, it's amazing sometimes, when it's bad, something good always happens. Come on, let's have a party!"

<怦然心动>
我知道有很多工作,好吧,我认为妈妈真的有好时间,跟我关系很大。我们互相看着,但他几乎没听见我。“布莱斯?我很抱歉。”
他点着头,然后我们家朝他们招手说着晚安。
我走在妈妈后面,她和爸爸牵着手,我旁边是哥哥们,他们带着剩下的馅饼回家。
我们在厨房忙,马特给自己倒了杯牛奶,对麦克说,“那个洛斯基先生今晚一直在嘲笑我们,不是吗?”
“确实。也许他认为我们在追求他女儿。”
“不是我,伙计!是你?”
麦克也给他自己倒了杯牛奶。“那是斯凯勒的演出。我不会去那儿了。”他笑了。“但是她今晚很酷。可能她被爸爸熊或者其他东西吸引住了。”

<每日一句>
书法是内心活动的一种写照。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2018-12-26】每天进步一点点