破渔网兜兜 发表于 2018-12-28 08:55:33

【2018-12-28,29】每天进步一点点

翻译原文:埃芒加德给了萨拉和贝基—些蛋糕,她们吃了起来。突然,她们停了下来。楼梯上传来了脚步声。她们都听着。
“哦,不好!”贝基小声说道,“是—是明钦小姐!“
”是她。“萨拉说着脸又变白了。门开了,明钦小姐走了进来。
“没错,拉维尼哑说对了,”她生气地说,“跟萨拉公主喝茶!贝基,马上回你的阁屋去!”
“哦,求你了,明钦小姐!“ 埃芒加德哭着说,“那是我从家里带来的蛋糕。我们只想开个聚会。”
翻译答案:Ermengarde gave Sara and Becky some cake, and they began to eat. Suddenly, they stopped. There was a noise of feet on the stairs. They listened.
"Oh no!" whispered Becky. "It's-- it's Miss Minchin!"
"Yes," said Sara. Her face was white again.
Then the door opened, and Miss Minchin came in.
"So, Lavinia was right," she said angrily. "Tea with Princess Sara! Becky, get back to your attic at once!"
"Oh, please, Miss Minchin!" cried Ermengarde. "It was my cake, from home. We're only having a party."
读完一本书原文:My dad took a paper plate out of the cupboard and cut a slice of pie. “You boys showed a lot of restraint tonight. I don't know if I could've kept my cool that way.”
“Aw, he's just, you know… entrenched,” Matt said. “Gotta adjust to the perspective and deal from there.” Then he added, “Not that I'd want him as my dad….”
Mike practically sprayed his milk. “Dude! Can you imagine?” Then Matt gave my dad a slap on the back and said, “No way. I'm sticking with my main man here.” My mom grinned from across the kitchen and said, “Me too.”
I'd never seen my father cry. And he didn't exactly sit there bawling, but there were definitely tears welling up in his eyes. He blinked them back the best he could and said, “Don't you boys want some pie to go with that milk?”
“Dude,” said Matt as he straddled a chair. “I was just thinking that.”
“Yeah,” Mike added. “I'm starved.”
翻译答案:爸爸从橱柜里拿出一个纸碟,切了一片派,“你们今天晚上很克制嘛。换了我,不知道能不能有你们那样淡定。”“啊,你知道,他只是有点。。。固执。”马特说,“你得符附和他的观点,然后跟他讨价还价。”他又补充道,“当然,我可不想要个那样的爹。。。”
麦克把牛奶喷了出来,“哥们儿!你能想象吗?”马特一掌拍向爸爸后背,“没门儿。对我最重要的那个人在这儿呢。”妈妈站在厨房另一头笑着说:“我也一样。”
我从来没见过爸爸掉眼泪。他没有坐在那儿大声痛哭,但泪水明明白白地从眼眶里滑落。他拼命眨着眼睛,说:“孩子们,不想再来点派配牛奶吗?”
“哥们儿,”马特跨坐在椅子上说,“我也是这么想的。”
“是啊,”麦克补充道,“我饿坏了。”

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

每日一句
Sometimes when grownups say "forever", they mean "a very long time".
有时候大人说的“永远”,只是指“很长一段时间”而已。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

td_fishc 发表于 2018-12-28 09:16:59

用的什么APP啊

破渔网兜兜 发表于 2018-12-28 10:43:21

td_fishc 发表于 2018-12-28 09:16
用的什么APP啊

什么叫什么app

zlj19931010 发表于 2018-12-28 11:13:09

'Ermangarde,turn back your room.'Miss minchin said coldly.'take this away.and tomorrow.'
she glanced at Sara.'you won't have both breakfast and dinner,and your tea too.remember those!'
the attic became quite soon.Two maids went to bed,they were tired and hungry.
but after one or two hours,Sara opened eyes.is there anything at the window?
'something is wrong.'Sara said.'what is that?'she got up and looked around the room.
She opened her eyes widely,looked over and over again.
there was different compared with original room--much different.
there was a fire in the room,and warm new blanket in the bed,and beautiful picture on the wall.
Sara got out of the bed slowly.'am i dreaming?'she said.'where do these thing come from?'
she put her hands over the fire.'no,this is not a dream.the fire is hot-i can feel it.wow!look at the table!'
there was a red cloth putting on the table,puting cups and plate which was filled with hot tea and other nice thing-
steaming meat pie,sandwich,cake,orange and apple.Sara ran to backy's room.
'backy,'she said lightly,'come here quickly,the miracle happened again,come here to see quickly'

怦然心动
“是的”mike添加道。“我饿了”
“给我也拿个盘子。”当mike在橱柜里找盘子的时候。
“但是我只是在吃”我妈妈说。
“快点,trina,来吃点派。非常好吃。”
那天晚上我上床睡觉,感觉非常的满足和开心。
当我在夜幕中躺下的时候,我很好奇在任何被给予的一天里会有多少情绪,想着在享受了这些情绪之后会是多么美妙。
当我依偎着逐渐睡去,我感觉我心里很舒服......自由。
第二天早上我还是感觉很好。我走到外面在院子里洒水,享受着水滴飞溅拍打地面,不知道什么
时候第一片嫩叶会在阳光下萌芽。
然后我回去。打扫鸡笼,给院子靶草,把长在边缘的比较茂盛的杂草拔掉。

Stueby夫人把身子侧过篱笆,当我正在把我的靶出来的东西和杂草铲进垃圾箱的时候,说
“怎么样了?给公鸡整理一个地方出来。”
“公鸡?”
“为什么,当然咯。这些母鸡需要一个动力下更多的鸡蛋。”
这是真的,Bonnie和Clydette还有其他鸡下得蛋比以往少了一半,但是一只公鸡?
“我觉得养只公鸡可能会影响的邻居,Stueby夫人。另外,我们会有小鸡,我不认为我们能管得过来更多的家禽了。”
“胡说。你已经宠坏了那些鸡,给他们整个院子。他们能共享这个空间。简单点说。
你还要怎么进行你的生意呢?过不了多久,它们就不会下蛋了”
“不会下蛋了?”
“下得很少。”

Sometimes when grownups say "forever", they mean "a very long time".
成年人有时候说的“永远”其实只是指“很长一段时间”而已。

JessiFly 发表于 2018-12-28 18:36:01

<试一试>
"Ermangarde, go back to your room." Miss Minchin said coldly, "take away your things. And 'tomorrow'——" she looked at Sara, "you have no breakfast, dinner, and no tea. Remember it!"
It was quiet in the attric soon. The two girl servants went to bed, they were tired and hungry. After one or two hours, Sara opened up her eyes. Was there some voice in the front of the window?
"Something is wrong," Sara cried, "what's that?" She got up from the bed and looked around the room. Her eyes widely opened, she looked again and again.

<怦然心动>
“耶,”麦克继续说。“我饿了。”
“也给我一个盘子!”我说完麦克就从壁橱里拿出一个盘子。
“但是我们要吃,”妈妈叫到。
“来,特里娜,给我一些馅饼。味道挺不错的。”
我上床睡觉,整晚都觉得充实和快乐。当我躺在黑暗的房间里时,我想知道每天可以有多少种情感,而且觉得最后这样挺不错的。
当我辗转反侧无法入睡时,我的心里有一种很美妙的感觉……自由的感觉。
第二天早上我依然觉得很好。我走出去,进入院子,享受着水花和土地上水流的声音,想知道什么时候,那第一棵青草会向着太阳生长。
然后我回家,到扫了鸡舍,耙了院子,挖出来一些在边上长得高的杂草。

<每日一句>
有时候大人们说“永远”,意思是“很长的时间”。

JessiFly 发表于 2018-12-29 12:46:12

<试一试>
It was not the same as before in the room—— It was very different. There was a stove of burning fire in the room, a new warm carpet, and a beautiful painting on the wall. Sara got out of bed slowly. "Is it a dream?" She said, "where are these things from?" She took her hands next to the stove fire. "No, it is not a dream. The fire is hot—— I can feel it. Wah! Look at the table!"
There was a piece of red cloth on the table, cups and plates, and hot teas and other something delicious in them—— hot meat pies, sandwiches, cakes, and oranges and apples.
Sara ran to Becky's room. "Becky," she said quietly, "Come on, the miracle apprears again, come on."

<怦然心动>
斯杜比夫人朝这边的篱笆走过来,这时候我还在耙地,把杂草铲进垃圾箱里说,“怎么样,朱莉安娜?为公鸡打扫院子?”
“公鸡?”
“当然。那些母鸡需要一些动力开始下更多的蛋!”
一点没错。邦妮,克莱德特和其他母鸡只下了相当于以前一半的蛋,但需要公鸡吗?“我觉得邻居不会为我养一只公鸡而称赞我,斯杜比夫人。还有,我们已经养了小鸡,我认为我们在这里不能再养更多的家禽了。”
“不是这样。你很宠爱这些小鸟,给了他们整个院子。它们能分享这个地方。很容易!你还有没有什么方法可以维持你的鸡蛋产量?那些小鸟很快就不会下蛋了!”
“不会了?”
“嗯,非常少。”
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2018-12-28,29】每天进步一点点