破渔网兜兜 发表于 2019-1-4 09:00:23

【2019-1-4】每天进步一点点

本帖最后由 破渔网兜兜 于 2019-1-7 08:40 编辑

翻译原文:萨拉环视自己的房间,“哇,贝基,看!那儿还有—些书。我刚才没有发现。“她跑过去打开最上面那本书。“这里写着字呢!听着,上面写的是:”送给阁楼里的小女孩儿。—个朋友。’喔,贝基!“萨拉合上书,抬起头来。“我有个朋友,贝基,”她慢慢地说道,“有人是我的朋友。“
第二天早上,贝基在厨房里见到了萨拉。
“哦,小姐,”她轻声说道,”今天早上那些神奇的东西还在吗?还是晚上就消失了?“
“没有消失,还在呢,”萨拉轻声回答,“我吃了—些凉的肉馅饼当早餐。炉火还暖和着呢!”
贝基高兴地笑着。“太好了!太好了!“她说道。
翻译答案:Sara looked round the room. "Oh, Becky, look! There are some books,too. I didn't see them before."
She ran to look at them, and opened the top book. "There's some writing here! Listen. It says, "To the little girl in the attic. From a friend." Oh, Becky!" Sara closed the book and looked up. "I have a friend, Becky," she said slowly. "Someone is my friend."
The next morning Becky met Sara in the kitchen.
"Oh, Miss," she whispered. 'Was the magic there this morning? Or did it go away in the night?"
"No, it's still there," Sara whispered back. "I ate some cold meat pie for breakfast. And the fire was still warm!"
Becky laughed happily."Oh my! Oh my!" she said.
读完一本书原文:Should I really get a rooster? I'd heard that having one around made chickens lay more, whether they were in contact with each other or not. I could even breed my chickens and get a whole new set of layers. But did I really want to go through all of that again?
Not really. I didn't want to be the neighborhood rancher. If my girls quit laying altogether, that would be just fine with me.
I put away the rake and shovel, clucked a kiss on each of the hens, and went inside. It felt good to take charge of my own destiny! I felt strong and right and certain.
Little did I know how a few days back at school would change all of that.
翻译答案:我是否应该养只公鸡?我曾经听说过,只要养一只,就能让周围的母鸡下更多的蛋,不管它们是否有实际上的接触。我甚至可以让我的鸡继续繁殖,得到一群全新的用来生蛋的母鸡。但我是不是真的想把这个过程重新经历一遍?不。我不想为了邻居维持一个农场。如果我的母鸡全都不在生蛋了,也许对我更好吧。
我把耙子和铲子放到一边,挨个亲了每只母鸡,然后回到屋里。主宰自己命运的感觉真好!我感觉自己充满力量,正确而坚定。
那时我还不知道,前几天在学校发生的事将改变一切。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

每日一句
Look at the stars; look how they shine for you and everything you do.
仰望星空,看那满天繁星如何为你、为你所做的一切而闪耀。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

11063216906 发表于 2019-1-4 12:28:24

我好像问一下,这个刮刮乐是怎么做的?{:5_109:}

JessiFly 发表于 2019-1-4 12:42:02

<试一试>
Miss Minchin could not know these things. When Sara came to the classroom, she was vey happy, and full of energy. Miss Minchin wanted to see a white, sad face and a pair of red cried eyes. "Why does the girl smile?" She thought angrily. But, of course, she didn't know there was going to be a miracle.
The miracle didn't disappear. When Sara went upstairs and went to bed every night, she would find new things in the attric. More warm carpets, they were given to her and Becky;
There was a painting on the wall; and books, new shoes and cotton coat wearing in the winter. The most exciting thing was always the warm stove fire, and there was a hot dinner on the table.
"But where did they come from?" One night, when they sat next to the stove fire, Becky asked, "who made it, Miss?"

<怦然心动>
怦然心动
那次晚餐后在学校朱莉对我很好了。这是我不喜欢的。她疯狂起来比对我好要更好一点。
发呆也比对我好要好……我就像她的一个陌生人,然后这种感觉缠着我。缠着我很长时间。
然后拍卖会的时间到了,我发现自己身处更大的问题之中。拍卖会是助推器俱乐部为了学校募集资金的。他们说被选上的人值得骄傲,但我觉得这是一场讨厌的闹剧!
而且,20个人都是被迫的。他们只能带着花篮午餐,在全校所有女孩面前,被竞价共进晚餐羞辱。
猜猜都有谁是今年的前二十名。
也许你认为妈妈会那样说,嘿,你想以最高价拍卖我的儿子,没门,但事情并不是那样。

<每日一句>
遥望群星;看着它们为你和你做的每件事而闪耀。

zlj19931010 发表于 2019-1-4 17:55:28

本帖最后由 zlj19931010 于 2019-1-4 17:56 编辑

Miss minchin couldn't understand those things.
Sara looked happy and full of spirit when she came into classroom.
Miss minchin wanted to see a pale sad face with a cried red eyes.
'how could she laugh out?'she thought angryly.but,of course,she didn't know that
there was a miracle.
the miracle did not disappear.Sara would find out some new things when she goes upstars
to sleep.more warm blanket,which was given to her and backey.
there were pictures in the wall;there were books,new shoes and winter coats.
but the best thing was that there was always warm fire,putting a hot dinner on the table.
'but where did those come from?'backey asked when they were sitting around the fire one night.
'who did this,miss?'.

怦然心动
在那顿晚饭过后,july对我的态度变了,对我很好。我不喜欢这样。还不如她对我生气。
疯疯癫癫比这样....好。就好像我对她来说是一个陌生人,老兄,这困惑着我。困惑了我好长时间。
接着就是拍卖事件了,我发现了我自己处于一个更加大的麻烦中。
拍卖会是booster club为了给学校筹钱而办的一种虚伪的方式。
他们坚称被选中是一种荣耀,这简直是胡说八道。
大概就是20个男生被拐骗。他们携带着美味的便当,然后被全校女生竞价挑选和她们吃午饭,这简直就是羞辱。
猜猜看谁是今年这20个人。
你也许会认为妈妈们会这么说“嘿,休想把我的儿子拍卖走”,但是......

看看天上的星星;看看它们是如何照亮你和你所做的一切。

hebeiaaa 发表于 2019-1-4 22:03:51

仰望星空,璀璨星光点亮你及你所做的一切。

tradingxxx 发表于 2019-1-6 00:38:26

这是什么来的?

kobee47 发表于 2019-1-8 18:12:41

厉害啊{:10_269:}{:10_269:}{:10_269:}{:10_269:}

守望星星 发表于 2019-1-11 08:20:51

支持一下
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2019-1-4】每天进步一点点