破渔网兜兜 发表于 2019-1-7 09:09:23

【2019-1-7】每天进步一点点

翻译原文:明钦小姐无法理解这些事情。当萨拉来到教室时,她显得很高兴,很有精神。明钦小姐希望看到的是一张苍白,忧愁的脸和—双哭红了的眼睛。“这孩子怎么能笑得出来呢?”她生气地想。不过,当然了,她不知道有奇迹发生。
奇迹没有消失。萨拉每天晚上上楼睡觉时,就会发现小阁屋里有新的东西。有更
多的暖和的毯子,是给她和贝基两个人的;
墙上有画;还有书、新鞋子和冬天穿的棉衣。最让人高兴不过的是老是有温暖的炉火,桌子上还放着热平乎的晚餐。
“可这些都是从哪儿来的呢?”—天晚上她们在炉火前坐着时贝基问道,“这是谁做的呢,小姐?“
翻译答案:Miss Minchin could not understand it. When Sara came into the schoolroom, she looked happy and well. Miss Minchin wanted to see a white, unhappy face, and eyes red from crying."How can that child smile?" she thought angrily. But of course, she did not know about the magic.
And the magic did not go away. Every evening, when Sara went up to bed, she found new things in the attic. There were more warm blankets, for her and for Becky.
There were pictures on the walls; there were books, new shoes, and a winter coat. And best of all, there was always a fire, and a wonderful hot dinner on the table.
"But where does it all come from?" Becky said one night when they sat by the fire. "Who does it, Miss?"
读完一本书原文:Flipped
After the dinner Juli was nice to me at school. Which I hated. Mad was better than nice.
Gaga was better than … nice. It was like I was a stranger to her, and man, it bugged me. Bugged me big-time.
Then the auction happened, and I found myself with even bigger problems.
The auction is this bogus way the Booster Club raises money for the school. They insist it's an honor to be chosen, but bull-stinkin'-loney to that!
Bottom line is, twenty guys get shanghaied. They have to come up with fancy picnic lunches and then be humiliated in front of the whole school while girls bid to have lunch with them.
Guess who made this year's top twenty.
You'd think mothers would say, Hey, there's no way you're going to auction my son off to the highest bidder, but no.
翻译答案:怦然心跳那次晚餐之后,朱莉在学校对我很客气。这正是我所痛恨的,生气都比客气更好。
就连狂热都比。。。客气更好。对她来说,我就像给陌生人,上帝啊,这让我非常困扰。极其,极其的困扰。
然后轮到拍卖会的事情,我发现自己正在陷入更大的麻烦。
拍卖会是“推进者俱乐部”假装用来为学校筹款的方式。他们坚称被选中是一种荣誉,但鬼才相信呢!
基本情况是这样的,他们会强行扣留二十个男生,他们每人自带美妙的野餐食品,当着全校学生的面,由女生竞标与之共进午餐的权利。
猜猜今年谁是那二十人之一。
你以为妈妈们会说,嘿,你们不能把我儿子拿去拍卖,那你就错了。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

每日一句
You don't have time to be timid. You must be bold, daring.
人生没有时间胆怯,你必须勇敢起來。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

zlj19931010 发表于 2019-1-7 11:09:46

'a friend,'Sara said,'a kind、good friend.but he doesn't want our to know his name.'
she took out a new book and started to read.after a while,backey looked up.
'oh,miss'she said lightly,'there is something in the window.what is that ?'
Sala turned around and looked.'that monkey!'she said.'it is the monkey of next door.'
she opened the window,the monkey jumped into her arms.'oh,Poor little thing,'
Sala said.'why are you so cold!'
backey was very curious.'i has never seen a monkey,'she said.'it looks not very good.miss!
what are going to do with it?'
'it is late now.'Sara said.'just let it stay in my room.i will send it back home tomorrow morning.'

怦然心动
取而代之的是她们会因为她们的儿子被选为篮子男孩而感到开心。
是的,我的朋友,那就是他们称呼的名称。在播音器中你会听到这样的东西
“今天午餐时间在MPR将会组织一场篮子男孩会议。所有篮子男孩必须参加。”
很快你就会完全失去你的名字。你和其他19个人只会被简单地成为篮子男孩。
我妈妈,当然,在里面,将所有带来的东西放到我的篮子里面,想这样让我得到最高的竞价。
我想要解释我不想要进入Mayfield高中的篮子男孩名人堂,而且,篮子里面有什么真的不重要。
女孩子们不是想要竞价篮子。归根究底,这是一个肉类市场。
“你在学校里吃个午饭然后这就结束了。这不是一个肉类市场,bryce。这是一个荣耀!
再说了,说不定一个很好的女孩竞拍了你,你还能交个新朋友!”
妈妈竟然能这样的毫无节操。

You don't have time to be timid. You must be bold, daring.
你没有时间害怕了。你必须大胆,勇于尝试。

JessiFly 发表于 2019-1-7 12:38:44

<试一试>
"A friend," Sara answered, "a kind, very good friend. But he doesn't want us to know his name." They took a new book and read it, after a while Becky looked up.
"Oh, Miss," she said quietly, "There is something on the window. What is it?" Sara turned back and looked. "It's that monkey!" She said. "It's the monkey in the next house." She opened the window, the monkey jumped in, into her arms. "Oh, poor little baby," Sara said, "why are you so cold!"
Becky was very curious. "I never saw a monkey before," she said, "it's not pretty, Miss! How do you deal with it?"
"It's very late," Sara said, "Let it be in my room, I will take it to its home the next morning."

<怦然心动>
相反地,她们很愿意自己的儿子被选为篮子男孩。
是的,我的朋友,那就是他们称呼你的方式。在宾夕法尼亚你可以听到这样的说法,“今天中午在MPR有一场新选篮子男孩的活动。所有篮子男孩都要参加。”
很快你完全就失去了你的名字。你和其他19个人只会被叫做篮子男孩。
当然妈妈放了各种东西到我的篮子里,所以我得了最高的竞价。我试着解释我不想成为梅菲尔德中学名人堂里的篮子男孩,说真的,篮子里有什么并不重要。女孩们不会为了篮子竞标。当你深究下去,这只是一个鲜肉市场。
“你在学校吃午餐,这就够了。这几乎就是一个鲜肉市场,布莱斯。这是个荣誉!还有,也许有人会竞标给你,你会交到一个新朋友!”妈妈们都是在否认。

<每日一句>
你没有时间胆怯。你必须变得大胆,无所畏惧。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2019-1-7】每天进步一点点