破渔网兜兜 发表于 2019-1-8 08:50:04

【2019-1-8】每天进步一点点

本帖最后由 破渔网兜兜 于 2019-1-8 09:38 编辑

翻译原文:“一个朋友,“萨拉答道,”一个善良的、非常好的朋友。可他不想让我们知道他的名字。“她们拿出一本新书看了起来,过了一会儿贝基抬起头来。
“哦,小姐,”她轻声说道,“窗户上有什么东西。是什么呀?“萨拉起身过去看。”是那只猴子!”她说道。“是隔壁房子里的猴子。”她打开窗户,猴子跳了进来,跳进了她怀里。“哦,可怜的小家伙,”萨拉说道,“你怎么这么冷!“
贝基非常好奇。”我以前从来没见过猴子,”她说,“它不是很好看呀,小姐!你要拿它怎么办?“
”现在天已经很晚了,”萨拉说,“就让它待在我的屋子里吧,我明天早上送它回家。“
翻译答案:“A friend does it," Sara said. " A kind, wonderful friend. But he doesn't want us to know his name."
They began to look at one of the new books, and then Becky looked up.
'Oh, Miss,' she whispered. 'There's something at the window. What is it?"
Sara got up to look. "It's the monkey!" she said. "The monkey from next door." She opened the window, and the monkey jumped down into her arms. "Oh, you poor little thing," Sara said. " You're so cold!"
Becky was very interested. "I never saw a monkey before," she said. "He's not very beautiful, Miss! What are you going to do with him?"
"It's very late now," said Sara. "He can stay in my room tonight, and I can take him home in the morning."

读完一本书原文:Instead, they're all flattered that their son's been elected a basket boy.
Yes, my friend, that's what they call you. Over the P.A. you hear stuff like, “There will be an organizational meeting of the newly elected basket boys in the MPR at lunch today. All basket boys must attend.”
Pretty soon you've completely lost your name. You and nineteen other saps are known simply as Basket Boy.
My mom, of course, was into it, coming up with all sorts of stuff to put in my basket so I'd get the highest bid. I tried to explain that I didn't want to be in Mayfield Junior High's Basket Boy Hall of Fame, and that really, what was in the basket didn't matter. It wasn't like girls were bidding on the basket. When you got right down to it, this was a meat market.
“You eat lunch on campus and that's the end of it. It is hardly a meat market, Bryce. It's an honor! Besides, maybe someone really nice will bid on you and you'll make a new friend!” Mothers can be in such denial.
翻译答案:她们反而很骄傲自己的儿子被选为”午餐男孩子“没错,朋友,那就是他们给你起的名字。一年一度的校庆活动上,你总能听到这样的话:”今天午餐时间,所有新入选的’篮子男孩‘请到多功能厅参加筹备会议。所有’篮子男孩‘必须参加。“
很快就没人叫你的真名了。别人只把你和其他十九个傻瓜看做”篮子男孩“。
当然,我妈妈非常投入,她给我的篮子里装满了各色食品,以确保我得到最高的出价。我解释说,自己根本不想进入每菲尔德初级中学的篮子男孩名人堂,而且说真的,篮子放了什么根本不是重点。姑娘们才不是为了那个篮子竞标呢。你亲身经历过,就知道那是个人肉市场。
“你在学校吃顿午饭,这件事就结束了。那不是人肉市场,布莱斯。那是种荣誉!再说,也许真有好心的姑娘为你出价,你还能交到一个新朋友呢!”

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

每日一句
Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving; we get stronger and more resilient.
生活从未变得更加轻松或宽容,是我们在一点一点变强、变坚韧。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

zlj19931010 发表于 2019-1-8 14:54:28

the next morning,the first one who came to the next door was Mr Carmichael.
he has just returned from Russia.but he looked very sad when he came into the room.
Mr. Carlisford know answer right away.
'don't you find her,do you?'he said.
'i found her,'Mr Carmichael said.'but she is not the one we are going to find.
her name is Emily karrou,she is younger than Ralph crewe's daughter many years.i am sorry.'
'we have to find again.'Mr Carlisford said sadly.'where to find?it's been two years,two years!'

怦然心动
然后garrett弯下身在我耳边说shelly stalls和mitch michaelson分手了,而且她和miranda humes以及
jenny atkinson展开了对你的竞价争斗。‘老兄’他告诉我。“学校里最火辣的两个妹子。而且我发誓,
shell 甩掉mitch就是因为你。我是直接听shagreer说的,老兄,shagreer亲耳听到的。”
他抛了一个肮脏的眼神给我然后说“我,支持巨人jenny。这样你就能成为一个出色的篮子男孩了”
我叫他闭嘴,但是他可能是对的。照着我现在的运气发展下去。我很有可能会被巨人jenny缠住。
我可以预见到,一个六尺的肌肉宝贝把我的午餐也吃掉然后跟在我身后。
jenny是这个学校唯一一个能够扣篮的家伙。当她登场的时候整个篮球场都在抖动。
因为她没有,你懂的,女性的曲线,所以这家伙完全可以剃掉头发去打NBA。
很认真的。真的没人会怀疑。

Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving; we get stronger and more resilient.
生活不会变得简单或者宽容;我们只得变得更强或者活得更有张力。

张丫彦丫楚 发表于 2019-1-8 16:54:28

The next morning, Mr.Carl Michael came to thehouse next door firstly. He just went back from Russia, but with the sad face, he went in the house. Mr. Carice Fort knew the answer immediately.
"You didn't find her, did you?" he said.
"yes,I did,"Mr.Carl Michael said."but she wasn't the girl we were looking for. Her name is Emily Carew Ralph, but Carew's daughter is much younger than her. I am so sorry "
"We have to start it over,"Mr. Carice Fort depressedly said,"but where to find her? It' has been 2 years, 2 years "

怦然心动
接着 Garrett一直在跟我说SS和MM两个人分手了,MH和JA两个人开始因为我竞价比赛。“兄弟!”他说“这可是学校最靓的两个妞儿啊,我向你保证,S就是因为你才甩了M的,这件事我直接从Shagreer那里听说的,你知道的,Shagreer知道所有的事情”
他露出了猥琐的笑容,说:“我,我支持JJ,作为一个竞价的男孩子,你活该如此”
我告诉他闭嘴,但是他是对的。按照我现在好运气的发展趋势,我大概要跟JJ纠缠不清了。我可以看见——身高六尺健壮的大宝贝,吃掉我全部的午餐并跟在我的后边。不论男女,Jenny是唯一的一个可以扣篮的人了。当她落地的时候整个体育场都会颤抖,鉴于她被拒绝,你懂得...女性曲线,这个女孩儿可以剃了头发直接去NBA了。
真的,没有人会怀疑这一点

JessiFly 发表于 2019-1-8 18:23:30

<试一试>
The next morning, the first man who came to the next house was Mr Carl Micheal, he came back from Russia recently. But he was very sad when he went into the room. Mr Carrisford knew the answer at right.
"Don't you find her?" He said.
"I find her," Mr Carl Micheal said, "but she was not the girl to find. The girl was called Emily Carew Biralf. Crew's daughter was younger. I'm very sorry."
"We must find her again," Mr Carrisford said sadly, "but where to look for? It's two years, two years!"

<怦然心动>
然后加利特在我耳边说雪莉·斯托尔斯和米奇·迈克尔森分手了,而且她、米兰达·休姆斯和珍妮·阿特金森正在竞价买我。“伙计!”他告诉我。“学校里最引人注目的两个人。我向上帝发誓,伙计,雪莉甩了米奇是因为你。我直接从雪格儿那儿听来的,她直接一切。”他朝我不怀好意地笑了一下说,“我只为了我的珍宝珍妮。我愿意为你成为篮子男孩而服务。”
我叫他闭嘴,但是他是对的。我运气比较好,我很可能陷入了珍宝珍妮中。我能看到——六英尺的强壮小孩像吃午饭一样朝我扑来。珍妮是唯一在学校里能扣篮的人。她落地时整个体育馆都在震动。因为她没有……男子能投出的抛物线,所以她要抬起头,像NBA里的球员那样。
真的。没有人会怀疑。

<每日一句>
生活不会变得容易或更宽容;我们只能变得更强,更有弹性。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2019-1-8】每天进步一点点