破渔网兜兜 发表于 2019-1-16 09:03:41

【2019-1-16】每天进步一点点

翻译原文:“我一直,“后来他们一起坐在火炉旁边时,她对卡里斯福特先生说,“我—直都在隔壁住着呀。”
汤姆.卡里斯福特握着她的手。“是的,”他说,“你再也不用回到那里去住了。从现在起我这里就是你的家了。我要好好地照顾拉尔夫的小米萨斯。“
萨拉笑了,笑得非常开心。”你也就是那个朋友啦。我阁屋里所有美妙的东西都是你们—你和拉姆.达斯送的。我和贝基原来还以为是奇迹呢!“
翻译答案:“And all the time," she said later to Mr Carrisford, when they sat by his fire, " I was in the house next door."
Tom Carrisford took her hand. "Yes," he said. "And you're never going back there. Your home is with me now. I'm going to take care of Ralph's Little Missus."
Sara laughed, happily. "And you were the friend, too. All those beautiful things in my attic came from you--you and Ram Dass. Becky and I thought it was magic!"
读完一本书原文:and by the time she's got us all organized and is sure we know what to do and what not to do, we've missed all of first and most of second period. “Okay, gentlemen,” she says.
“Leave your baskets where they are and go to… where are we now? Still in second?” She looks at the clock. “Right. Second.”
“What about passes?” some sensible basket boy asked.
“Your teachers have a list. But if they say anything, tell them I say your neckties are your passes. I'll meet you back here when everyone's dismissed for the auction. Got it? Don't dawdle!”
We grumbled, Yeah, yeah, and headed to class. And I can tell you this, not one of the twenty of us listened to a word any of our teachers said that
morning. How can you listen with a noose around your neck, pinched toes, and a room full of idiots thinking it's open season on basket boys?
Whoever started this stupid tradition ought to be crammed into a basket and tossed downstream without a serving spoon.
翻译答案:等到她把我们整顿完毕,保证我们知道该做什么不该做什么,一级错过了第一堂课和第二堂课的一半多。“好了,先生们,”她说,“把你们的篮子留在原地,然后去。。。现在几点了?还在上第二堂课?”她看了看表,“是的。第二堂。”
“要是老师跟我们要假条怎么办?”某位聪明的“篮子男孩”问。
“你们的老师手里有个名单。如果他们有问题,告诉他们,你们的领结就是假条。当每个人都完成拍卖之后,我再这里等着你们。明白了吗?那就快行动吧!”
我们抱怨着,然后走回教室。我敢保证,整个上午,我们二十个人里没有一个人听进去了老师讲的内容。假如你的脖子上缠着套索,脚趾被挤得生疼,屋子里坐满了一群准备逐猎你的白痴,你怎么能听得进去?
任何一个提出这种傻瓜传统的人,都该被塞进篮子,扔进河里,连勺子都不准拿。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

每日一句
People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously.
如果人诚实、勇敢地面对生活,就能从经历中获得成长。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

JessiFly 发表于 2019-1-16 12:39:10

<试一试>
The Indian gentleman smiled to her. "We are sad for you," he said, "Ram Dass moves lightly, he climbed over the roof and took things there when you are away. I couldn't find Ralf's daughter, but I want to help others. Then Ram Dass told me the story of the sad and lonely little girl servant in the next attric."
Everyone was happy for the end of the story——except Miss Minchin. Sara was very rich again now, Miss Minchin wanted her to go to school. She went and looked for Mr Carrisford, but he talked with her angrily, so she went away with red face.

<怦然心动>
我是第九个篮子男孩。这意味着当一半男孩被拍卖之后,我只能站在体育馆舞台那里不动。最低价,十块钱。如果没人继续出价,内定就会有一个老师为你出价。
是的,我的朋友。屈辱的可能性无限大。
一些妈妈过来站在边上,拿着摄像机放大焦距,忙着招手,傻乎乎的就像她们的儿子一样。我就知道,妈妈花了一个小时的功夫跟她们做了同样的准备。
蒂姆·佩洛是第五个篮子男孩,他妈妈在为他出价。没开玩笑。她跳上跳下地喊着,“二十!我给你二十!”哦真的,这肯定是你一生中记忆最深刻的时候。蒂姆很幸运,凯丽·特罗特出了22.5块拯救了他,避免了一个妈妈的儿子收到永远的折磨——其他一些人就没这么幸运了。

<每日一句>
如果人们真诚又勇敢地面对生活,他们就会通过生活经验成长起来。

zlj19931010 发表于 2019-1-20 13:11:31

The Indian gentleman smiled forward her.'we feel sorry for you.'he said
'Ram das did it lightly,he turned over the roof to give you something when you were not in.
i could not find Ralph's daughter,but i want to help others.then Ram das told me that there was a
sad,longly little maid next door.'
the end of this stroy is happy for everyone-except Mrs Minqin.Now Sara is rich again,
Mrs minqin want her to go back school.she went to see Mr. Carlisford,but he was very angry and said a lot
to her,letting her go with a red face.

怦然心动
我是九号篮子男孩。也就是说我得等到将近一半的男孩被拍卖出去之后再站到舞台中央。最低报价,十块钱。
还有就是如果没有人对你报价,那么秘密就是会有指定的老师对你竞价。
是的,我的朋友,竞拍是没有上限的。
一些妈妈出现站在傍边,拿着他们的便携式摄像机和变焦镜头,坐立不安在那里摇摆,基本上看上去和她们的孩子看起来差不多。
我必须知道的是,我妈妈请了一个小时的假成为了她们中的一员。
Tim Pello是5号篮子男孩,实际上是他妈妈竞拍了他。没有开玩笑。她跳上跳下,大叫‘20!给你20!’老兄,
那一定会在往后的生活中留下烙印。幸运的是,Kelly Trott竞价22.5元,替他保留了他那永远的妈妈男孩的耻辱。
那是一种比篮子男孩更糟糕的称谓。

People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously.
人们如果诚实并且勇敢地对待生活,那么他们就会从中成长。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2019-1-16】每天进步一点点