破渔网兜兜 发表于 2019-1-24 09:02:25

【2019-1-24】每天进步一点点

翻译原文:他转向角落里站着的一个高个子女士。她那双褐色的眼睛含着友好的笑意看着我。“那么,这一位一定是埃文斯夫人了,”我心里想,“她的脸庞真慈祥!她看上去就像农夫的妻子。”
我不再感到害怕了。我坐下来,摊开笔记本。
“请告诉我一些关于您自己的事情,安东尼爵士。您出身音乐世家吗?您是不是像莫扎特那样,三岁就开始学习弹钢琴了?“
这位著名的钢琴演奏家笑道:“不,亲爱的孩子,不是这样。我是我们家出的头一个音乐家。一直到14岁,我才第一次接触钢琴。”他看着我脸上诧异的神色,接着说:“音乐会开始之前,我们能有小一会儿时间,让我把我的故事讲给你听吧。”
翻译答案:He turned to a tall man, who was standing in the corner. She smiled at me with friendly brown eyes. "So this is Lady Evans," I thought. "What a nice face she has! She looks like a farmer's wife."
I was not afraid any more. I sat down and opened my notebook.
"Tell me about yourself, please, Sir Anthony. Did you come from a muscial family? Did you start to learn the piano when you were three, Like Mozart?"
The famous pianist smiled. "No, no, my dear. I am the first musician in my family. And I was fourteen years old before I touched a piano for the first time." He saw the surprise on my face. "We have a little time before my concert. I'll tell you my story."

读完一本书原文:
“Sixty!”
“Sixty-two!” calls Shelly.
Miranda scrambles around trying to beg money off her friends as Mrs. McClure calls, “Going once!” But then Jenny stands up and bellows, “A hundred!”
A hundred. There's a collective gasp, and then the entire student body turns and stares at Jenny.
“Well!” laughs Mrs. McClure. “We have a hundred! That is certainly an all-time record. And such a generous donation to the Boosters!”
I wanted to boost her, right off the stage. I was doomed. This was something I would never live down.
Then there's this big commotion, and all of a sudden Shelly and Miranda are standing right next to each other calling, “One-twenty-two… fifty!
We'll give you one-twenty-two fifty!”
“One hundred twenty-two dollars and fifty cents?”
翻译答案:

“六十!”
“六十二!”雪莉喊。
米兰达慌忙向朋友借钱,这时麦克卢尔喊:“一次!”但珍妮站了起来,喘着粗气说:“一百元!”
一百元。只听观众们倒吸一口凉气,所有人都转过身,盯着珍妮。
“好!”麦克卢尔夫人笑了,“一百元!毫无疑问,这是有史以来的最高纪录。也是对推进者俱乐部的慷慨馈赠!”
我好想把她推下舞台。我已经被宣判来。这将是终生难忘的经历。
台下一片骚乱,忽然,雪莉和米兰达站在一起喊道:“一百二十二。。。块五!我们出一百二十二块五!”
“一百二十二块零五角?”
   翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

每日一句
Feel the fear and do it anyway.
感受恐惧,放胆去做。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

JessiFly 发表于 2019-1-24 12:34:20

<试一试>
"It's an unbelievable story, but every word is true. That is, I left school from 13 years old. At that time they called me Tony. I worked in a farm..."
He told an exciting story in detail. At firt, I tried to write his every word on my notebook. But, while listening, the pen dropped down from my hand, I was just listening to his story. I was in the wonderful story of Sir Anthony. He told me there was an old school in a tall wall of a dirty small street, broken glass in the wall, and narrow school yard. When he told story, a picture appeared in my mind: a boy called Tony Evans, played an old can as a soccer.

<怦然心动>
我觉得布斯特女王要跳波尔卡舞。“你们凑起来和这个男孩共进午餐?”
“是的!”她们喊道,然后看着珍妮。所有人都在看珍妮有什么反应。
珍妮只是耸耸肩,走回去继续剪指甲。
“好吧!一百二十二块五一次……一百二十二块五两次……这两位漂亮女孩以一百二十二块五打破了纪录。”
“伙计!”当我往后走回去的时候,麦克小声说。“雪莉和米兰达?我该怎么办?”
他差的太远了。他得到了特里·诺里斯的十六块,其他人最少也有四十块。拍卖结束后,所有人跟我说,“伙计!你就像,那个男人……得分一样!”但我觉得我一点也不像那个男人。

<每日一句>
感到恐惧也要放手去做。

避孕套特大号 发表于 2019-1-24 23:26:52

试一试
"This is a incredible story,but every word of it is true. Here is the thing,I left school when I was thirteen years old.Everybody call me Tony.I worked in a farm..."
He told me an exciting story slowly.At first,I tried to take notes on every word he said.However,my pen fall from my hand while listhening,I just listen for him attentively. I immersed in SirAnthony's fantastic story.
He told me about a dirty alley,the wall of it is so high and an old school is located in the wall,so much broken glass embedded in the top of the wall,and the yard is small.During his talking,a picture arised in my mind like this:A little whose name is Tony.Avans is kicking an old can...
怦然心动
我觉得俱乐部女王已经去跳波卡舞了,“你倾尽财力以求和这个很棒的年轻人共进午餐?”
“是的!”他们说,紧接着他们便看向珍妮那里。每个人都是。
珍妮只是耸耸肩便继续去清理指甲了。
“那么,接下来!一百二十二元五十分一次……一百二十二元五十分两次……两位年轻漂亮的女士以一百二十二元五十分这有空前记录成交了!”
“伙计!”当我回到线里时,麦克轻声说道,“雪莉和玛琳达?我怎么去跟这个?”
他甚至没办法接近这个价钱。他拿到了特利诺里斯的六十元,而且其他人能凑到最多的数目是四十。并且当一切结束时,所有的二年都在对我说“伙计!你就像那个人一样……破纪录!”但我却不觉得自己像那个人。

zlj19931010 发表于 2019-1-27 17:14:22

"it is a Incredible story,but it is true.i left school when i was 13.they called me Tony in that time.i worked in a farm."
He told an exciting story very eloquently.at first,i tried wrote down every word he told.
but then,listen and listen,the pen slipped out of my hand,i just listened to him carefully.
I was immersed in that wonderful story of Sir Anthony.he told me that there was a old school inside a dirty alley,
Broken glass was stuck in the wall,and the school was very small.
i thought of a image in my mind when he was telling:a boy named Tony Evans,kicking a old can as a football....

怦然心动
我觉得Booster女王欢呼雀跃。“你们要合起来和这个小伙子共进午餐?”
“是的!”她们说,然后看向Jenny那边。每个人都在看着Jenny那边。
Jenny耸耸肩然后继续修剪手指甲。
“好的,那么!122.5一次!122.5两次!成交,拍卖给这两位年轻漂亮的女士,122.5美元破记录。”
“老兄!”Mike小声和我说话当我回去的时候。“Sheely和Miranda?你知道我有多想和她们吃午餐吗?”
他后来没有靠近过我。他被Terry Norris以16的价格竞拍了,其他剩下的人中最多的是40美元。
当竞拍结束之后,所有人都和我说“老兄!你得到了最成功的分数!”但是我并没有成功。

Feel the fear and do it anyway.
感受着恐惧然后无论如何把它做完。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2019-1-24】每天进步一点点