破渔网兜兜 发表于 2019-1-25 08:54:30

【2019-1-25】每天进步一点点

翻译原文:“这是个不可思议的故事,但字字句句都是真的。是这样的,我13岁就离开学校。那会他们都叫我托尼。我在一个农场里干活儿。。。”
他娓娓道出一个令人激动的故事。起初,我试图把他说的每一句都记在笔记本上。然而,听着听着,笔从我的手中滑落,我只是投入地听他讲述。我沉浸在安东尼爵士那个奇妙的故事当中。他像我讲到一条肮脏的小巷高墙内的一所旧学校,墙头插着碎玻璃,学校的院子很窄小。他讲着讲着,我脑海里渐渐浮现出这样一幅画面:一个名叫托尼.埃文斯的小男孩,把一个旧罐头盒当足球踢着。。。
翻译答案:"It's a strange story, but every word of it is trur. You see, I left school when I was thirteen. Everybody called me Tony in those days. I wored on a farm..."
It was an exciting story and he told it well. At first I tried to write everything down in my notebook. Then the pen fell from my hand and I just listened. I was lost in Sir Anthony's wonderful story. He told meabout an old school behind a high wall in a dirty steet. There was broken glass on top of the wall. The school yard was very small. As he spoke, picture came into my mind. I saw a little boy called Tony Evans, playing football with and old tin...

读完一本书原文:
I thought the Booster queen was gonna polka. “You're pooling your resources to have lunch with this fine young man?”
“Yeah!” they call, then look over Jenny's way. Everybody looks over Jenny's way.
Jenny just shrugs and goes back to cleaning a nail.
“Well, then! One hundred twenty-two dollars and fifty cents going once… One hundred twenty-two dollars and fifty cents going twice … Sold to those two beautiful young ladies for an all-time record of one hundred twenty-two dollars and fifty cents!”
“Dude!” Mike whispered when I got back in line. “Shelly and Miranda? How am I supposed to follow that?”
He didn't even come close. He got Terry Norris for sixteen bucks, and the most anyone else got was forty. And when it was over, all the guys told me, “Dude! You are, like, the man…. Score!” but I didn't feel like the man.
翻译答案:我想俱乐部女王快要跳起波尔卡舞来,“你们合并来彼此的资源,想跟这位优秀的小伙子共进午餐?”
“是的!”她们喊道,然后把目光投向珍妮。人人都在看着珍妮。珍妮只是耸耸肩,然后继续抠她的指甲去了。
“好吧,就这样!一百二十二元零五角一次...一百二十二元零五角两次...成交,这两位美丽的年轻姑娘一一百二十二元零五角的价格创造来前所未有的记录!”
“哥们儿!”我退回队列之后,麦克对我耳语,“雪莉和米兰达两个人?这让我怎么追的上?”
他甚至都没有接近这个数字。他被泰瑞.诺里斯以十六元成交,余下的大多数人都拍出了四十元。结束的时候,每个男生都跟我说:“哥们儿!你真厉害...创造记录!”但我一点儿都不觉得自己厉害。
   翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

每日一句
Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.
记住没有小善之举这回事,每一次善行都会激起无穷尽的连锁反应。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

ljh1228 发表于 2019-1-25 09:49:26

今天开始跟着兜兜学英语,坚持

JessiFly 发表于 2019-1-25 12:49:56

<试一试>
An old boy
The teacher here was Mr Gray. He was very old as his name. He was old, with gray hair, and tired. His every thing was gray. His coat was gray, his shirt was gray, and his hair was gray. His face was long and white. As he smiled, the children could see his long and gray teeth. But he didn't often smile. Mr Gray didn't take care of his work, he didn't like children.
"Why does he do this work?" One day, a child asked, "he doesn't like us."
"But he likes the long school holidays!" Tony said. Other children smiled, they thought his answer was clever.

<怦然心动>
我生气了。
妈妈走过来,给了我一个拥抱和吻,就像我赢得了金牌一样,然后小声说,“我的小宝贝,”然后踩着她的高跟鞋回去工作了。
所以我生气了,也很尴尬,我几乎是被雪莉和米兰达拉着到多功能厅去的。
布斯特配备了两台小桌子,上面有多媒体读物,全被装饰成了粉红、蓝色和黄色,到处都是气球和飘带。我感觉自己像带着愚蠢的篮子午餐的复活节兔子,被米兰达和雪莉一边抓住一个手地拖走了。他们给了我们最大的桌子,还多给了一个椅子,每个人都坐下时,麦克卢尔女士说,“大家到齐了吧?我认为不需要提醒你们今天剩下的时间你们还要上课。好好享用你们的午餐吧,享受你们友谊……慢慢来,放轻松,再次谢谢你们支持布斯特学校。谢谢你们的参与!”

<每日一句>
记住,没有善意的小行为。每一个行为都会产生意想不到的结果。

避孕套特大号 发表于 2019-1-26 01:03:27

本帖最后由 避孕套特大号 于 2019-1-26 01:04 编辑

试一试
A Poor Child
The teacher of here is Mr.Gray.His name is so stereotypes like himself.He is becoming older,gray and white hair on his head,looks ehxauhted.Eveything he wears is gray.The coat of him is gray,shirt is also,hair is grizzled.His face is so long and pale.Children would see hid long and gray tooth when he smiling.However,he doesn't smile much.Mr.Gray neverenthusiastic about his job,he doesn't like children.
"Why did he do this job?"a child ask this question someday,"He doesn' like us."
"But he like the vacation of the school which is so long !"Tony said.The other childrenbegan to gigle,because his clever answer.
怦然心动
我感到精疲力尽。
妈妈上台来给了我有一个拥抱,以及一个吻,一个像我赢得了金奖章或其他类似的东西那样的吻,接着向我低语,“我的小宝贝儿”然后踩着高跟鞋哒哒的走下台,回去工作了。
所以我精疲力尽,窘迫不堪,接着几乎是被雪莉和玛琳达拖着去了多功能厅。
俱乐部会员们用小桌子组装了两个MPR,都用粉色蓝色黄的的遮光布装饰起来了,上面到处是气球和彩色纸带。
我觉得自己就像一只复活节兔子,两只手抓着我愚蠢的篮子男孩的午餐,被玛琳达一只胳膊雪莉另一只胳膊地拽着。
他们把最大的桌子让给了我唔,并且附带着多了一把椅子。然后当所有人入座的时候,麦克克莱尔太太说话了,“”男孩女孩们?我觉得无需我提醒你们已经因为休息日而从课堂解放了吧。享受你们的午餐,享受你们的友谊吧……充分利用你们的时间,放松,并且再一次感谢你对俱乐部的支持!没有你就没有今天的我们!“

zlj19931010 发表于 2019-1-27 17:41:54

本帖最后由 zlj19931010 于 2019-1-27 17:46 编辑

a poor boy.
the teacher here was Mr Gray.he was banal like his name.he was old,his hair was pale,he looked very tired.
everything on his body was gray,gray skirt,gray hair.his face was lanky and gray.
children could see his long,gray tooth when he grinned.
but he didn't smile very often.Mr Gray was certainly not enthusiastic about his work,
he did not like children.
"why did he do this job?"one day,a child asked"he doesn't like us."
"but he like the long vacation of the school!"Tony said.other childs all laughed,thinking his answer was very smart.

怦然心动
我觉得筋疲力竭。
我妈妈出现了然后拥抱了我然后吻了我就好像我获得了个金牌或者是其他什么事情。
然后小声说道“我的小男孩啊。”然后踩着她的高跟鞋回去工作了。
我已经筋疲力竭了,非常尴尬,接着实际上是被Sheely和Miranda拖到多功能教室的。
Booster俱乐部的人已经为MPR准备了两人用的小桌子,所有被装饰成粉红色、蓝色、黄色的色调,气球和飘带到处都是。
我觉得我像是两只手握着我那愚蠢的篮子男孩的篮子的复活节兔子。这个时候一直胳膊被Miranda拽着,另一个胳膊被Sheely拽着。
他们给了我们最大的桌子又额外加了一只椅子。当每个人都坐下的时候,
McClure夫人开始讲话“男生和女生们?我想我不需要再去告诉你们,接下来的一天你们已经不用去上课了。
好好享受你们的午餐,享受你们的友谊......好好利用你的时间,放轻松,再一次感谢你们为支持Booster而做出的贡献。
没有你们我们也不会是现在的我们!”

Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.
记住世间上没有所谓的善举。每一个善举都会导致一个没有逻辑终点的涟漪。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2019-1-25】每天进步一点点