破渔网兜兜 发表于 2019-2-25 15:52:56

【2019-2-25】每天进步一点点

本帖最后由 破渔网兜兜 于 2019-2-26 08:28 编辑

写在前面的话:上周五翻译忘记发了,已经补充到帖子里,抱歉。今年第一次早上起来游泳,到公司都昏头了,忘记发帖子了。

翻译原文:“年轻时,我曾在伍德先生的农场里干过活儿,”她对托尼说,“然后遇见了你父亲,我们搬到城里。可是我喜欢干农活,我觉着你也会喜欢的。。。我上个星期给伍德先生写了封信,让他给你在农场里找份活儿干,总比在工厂里强。”

3.乡下少年
托尼和母亲在镇中心上了一辆公共汽车。起初,他们穿过一排排矮小灰色房子,然后,汽车开出城外,开上了一条乡间小路。
翻译答案:“年轻时,我曾在伍德先生的农场里干过活儿,”她对托尼说,“然后遇见了你父亲,我们搬到城里。可是我喜欢干农活,我觉着你也会喜欢的。。。我上个星期给伍德先生写了封信,让他给你在农场里找份活儿干,总比在工厂里强。”

3.乡下少年
托尼和母亲在镇中心上了一辆公共汽车。起初,他们穿过一排排矮小灰色房子,然后,汽车开出城外,开上了一条乡间小路。

读完一本书原文:
And before Mrs. McClure could say, In the name of Boosters! What are you doing? they were rolling on the floor, scratching each other's makeup off.
I took this opportunity to leave my table and head for Juli's. I grabbed her by the hand and said, “I've got to talk to you.”
She sort of half-stands and says, “What? What's going on, Bryce? Why are they fighting?”
“Excuse us a minute, would you, Jon?” I pull her away from the table, but there's no place to go. And I've got her hand in mine, and I just can't think. So I stop right there in the middle of the room and look at her. At that face. I want to
touch her cheek and see what it feels like. I want to touch her hair, it looks so incredibly soft.
“Bryce,” she whispers. “What's wrong?”
I can barely breathe as I ask her, “Do you like him?”
“Do I… you mean Jon?”
“Yes!”
翻译答案:麦克卢尔夫人还来不及说“看在推进者的份儿上,你们在干吗”,她俩就在地上滚作一团,抓花了对方的脸。趁这个机会,我离开座位,朝朱莉走去。我抓住她的手说:“我必须跟你谈谈。”
她从椅子上欠起身,“什么?你怎么了,布莱斯?她们为什么打架?”
“抱歉,我们离开一会儿,好吗,琼恩?”我拉着她离开桌子,但是没有地方可去。拉着她的手,我根本无法思考。于是,我停在屋子的正中间,看着她。看着她的脸。我想摸摸她的头发,它看起来难以置信的柔顺。
“布莱斯,”她轻声说,“出什么事了?”
我开口问她的时候,几乎要窒息了,“你喜欢他?”
“我。。。你是说琼恩?”
“是的!”

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

每日一句
The world's full of lonely people afraid to make the first move.
世界上那么多孤独的人,都害怕迈出第一步。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

JessiFly 发表于 2019-2-25 17:30:52

本帖最后由 JessiFly 于 2019-2-25 18:12 编辑

<试一试>
The bus would stop as it reached every village. Tony saw green field and quiet village. Every house had a garden, the flavors of flowers came into the bus through the windows.
At last, the bus stopped. Tony saw a river and old bridge. A little road went through the bridge, and the field, to the other side of small hill. "Come on, Tony." His mother said. They got off the bus, and walked for two kilometers under the hot sunlight. The white and yellow flowers were on the road, Tony didn't know their name, he wanted to know the flowers more, and also the trees. On the street he lived, there was no flower, and no tree.

<怦然心动>
“嗯,没错。他很不错——”
“不对,你喜欢他?”我抓住她的手等她回答时,我的心情通过脸颊反映了出来。
“好吧,不是。我是说,不是那个意思……”
不!她说不是!我不关心我在哪里,也不关心看到过谁。我只想亲一下她。我靠过去,闭上眼睛,然后……
她远离了我。
突然,房间变得死寂。米兰达和雪莉透过她们光滑的头发看着我,每个人都在看着我,就像我把一整块电路板吹走,我只是站在那里,试着用嘴吹一下,把我自己拉回来一样。
麦克克鲁尔女士拍拍我的肩膀,把我引向我的座位,然后告诉我,“你给我坐在这儿,待在这别动!”然后她把米兰达和雪莉拖出去,告诉她们去找个浴室去洗个澡,她把门卫找来擦掉她们身上的脏东西。

<每日一句>
世界上感到孤独的人害怕走出第一步。

zlj19931010 发表于 2019-2-26 09:51:05

The bus would stop at each village.Tony saw the green field and peaceful village.
There was garden in every house,the smell of flower wafted into the bus through openning window.
finally the bus stopped.Tony saw a creek and an old bridge.
A alley crosses a small bridge,crosses the field to the other side of the small mount.
'come on,Tony.'his mother said.they got off the bus,walking two kilometres under the hot sun.
There was white flowers and yellow flowers openning on the side of road,
Tony did not know these flowers,he wanted to know these flowers and trees more.
In the street where he lived,There was neither flower nor tree.

怦然心动
“好吧,当然。他很好而且-”
“不,你喜欢他吗?”我的心砰砰直跳当我抓着她的手等待着答复。
“好吧,不喜欢。我意思是,不是那种喜欢......”
不喜欢,她说了不喜欢!我不在乎我在哪里,我不在乎有谁会看见。我只是想要去吻她。
我倾斜身子,闭上了我的眼睛,然后。。。她挣脱开了我。
突然之间,房间里一片寂静。Miranda和Shelly透过她们乱糟糟的头发盯着我看。
每个人都看着我,就好像我刚把自己整个电路板炸毁的一样,我就站在那里,把嘴唇和身体都一起收了回来。
McClure夫人推着我的肩膀带着我回到了我的椅子上,然后告诉我“你坐在这里,呆在这边!”
然后她拉着Miranda和Shelly出去,一边责骂她们并告诉她们去找独立浴室洗干净一边跑向下去找清洁工人来清理她们干的好事情。

The world's full of lonely people afraid to make the first move.
世界上那些孤独的人都害怕走出第一步。

避孕套特大号 发表于 2019-3-12 22:55:51

试一试
The bus stopped at every village.Tony saw green field and secluded little cillages.All the houses had garden,the fragrance of flowers got in bus through windows.
Finally,the bus stopped.Tony saw a small stream and an old bridge.There was a path over the bridge and cross over field,extended to the other side of a littlemassif."Come on,Tony."his mother said.They got off the bus,walked two kilometers in hot sunshine.White and yellow flowers blossomed at both sides of road,Tony didn't know the name of them.he wanted to know more about these flowers,and those trees.There were neither flowers nor trees in the street where he lived.
怦然心动
“好吧,是的。他人很好而且——”
“不是这个,你喜欢他吗?”当我看着她另一只手并且等着的时候,我的心都要从胸口跳出来了。
“好吧,不。我的意思是,不是那种喜欢……”
不喜欢!她说了不!我不在乎我在哪里了,我不在乎谁看见了。我想要,只想要亲吻她。我向前一步,闭上了眼睛,接着……
她离我而去。
突然,房间像死了一样寂静。米兰达和雪莉透过她们黏糊糊的头发盯着我,每个人都看着我,就像我把我整块电路板吹走了,而我只是站在那,试图卷起我的嘴唇并且把我自己拉回来。
麦克卢尔太太扶着我的肩膀带着我,引着我去我的位置,并且告诉我,“你坐在这,并且只能坐在这!”接着她拖着米兰达和雪莉出去了,责骂了她们并且让她们在她让看门人清理她们搞出来的烂摊子期间去找独立浴室把自己搞干净。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2019-2-25】每天进步一点点