破渔网兜兜 发表于 2019-2-28 08:46:11

【2019-2-28】每天进步一点点

本帖最后由 破渔网兜兜 于 2019-2-28 08:46 编辑

翻译原文:“这就是你的儿子吧,贝蒂?”他问道。
“是的。这就是安东尼--可是我们在家里都叫他托尼。他是在两个星期前离开学校的。他是个好孩子,身体也很壮实。请您给他找点活干吧,伍德先生。我们需要钱,要知道,我们家里有六个孩子呢。”
农场主看着托尼。“你多大了,孩子?”他问道。
“13岁,先生。”
“你喜欢乡下吗?”
“喜欢,先生。”托尼答道。
“你愿意替我干活吗,托尼?”伍德先生问道,“愿意做个在农场干活的乡下孩子吗?”
翻译答案:"Is this your son, Betty?" he asked.
"Yes. This is Anthony - but we call him Tony at home. He left school two weeks ago. He's a good boy, and he's very strong. Please give him a job, Mr Wood. We need the money. We're got six children, you know."
Tge farmer looked at Tony. "How old are you, boy?" he asked.
"Thirteen, sir."
"Do you like the country?"
"Yes, sir." said Tony.
"Would you like to work for me, Tony?" asked Mr Wood. "Would you like to be a farm boy?"
读完一本书原文:
“You're right, dude. I completely don't understand. Did you seriously try to kiss her? I couldn't believe that part. We're talking Julianna Baker? Your nightmare neighbor? The know-it-all nuisance? The coop poop babe?”
I stopped cold and shoved him. Just laid into him with both hands and shoved. “That was a long time ago, man. Knock it off!”
Garrett put both hands up, but moved in at me. “Dude, you have flipped, you know that?”
“Just back off, would you?”
He blocked my path. “I can't believe this! Two hours ago you were the man. The man! The whole school was on their knees before you! Now look at you. You're, like, a social hazard.” He snorted and said, “And, dude, the truth is, if you're gonna be like this, I don't need the association.”
I got right in his face and said, “Good! 'Cause you know what? Neither do I!”
I shoved him aside and ran.
翻译答案:“你说得对,哥们儿。我一点儿也不明白。你真的试图去吻她?我不敢相信。我们说的是朱莉安娜.贝克吗?你噩梦般的邻居?那个讨厌的万事通?鸡屎宝贝?”
我冷冷地停下来,推了他一把。只是两只手掐住他,然后推了他一把,“那是很久以前的事,哥们儿。少来这一套!”
加利特举起双手投降,但朝我凑过来,“哥们儿,你对她动心来,你知道吗?”
“让开点,行不行?”
他拦住我的去路,“我不相信!两个小时以前,你还是那个独一无二的人!‘那个人’!全校学生都愿意跪拜你!现在,看看你自己吧。你就像,嗯,一个社会公害。”他轻哼一声,“还有,哥们儿,事实上,如果你还是这副德行,我不想继续跟你做朋友了。”
我把他推到一边,跑了。
   翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

每日一句
Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.
筑造你自己的梦想吧,否则别人就会雇佣你去建造他们的。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

JessiFly 发表于 2019-2-28 12:28:02

<试一试>
Tony thought about the factory, and the store. It was not good in the store, but the worse in the factory. When the people went outside the factory door, they faces were all white, with ill. "There is no worse than that." He thought. He watched the farmer's red face, said: "yes, I do, sir, I want to work for you."
His mother was right. Tony was a strong good boy, he worked well for Mr Wood. The old farmer gave him little money. Tony ate in the kitchen, and slept in the attric on the top of the farmhouse. But the farmer treated him well, and taught him much. Mr Wood had no son, he had only a daughter, called Linda, she was one year younger than Tony. Mr Wood loved Linda very much, but he wanted a son. He treated Tony as his own son.

<怦然心动>
我很快走回家。在我的皮鞋里,我篮子里的脏菜叮当作响,这个篮子男孩他一路徒步回家。
然而我内心里非常矛盾。成熟的布莱斯想及时回家,想和布莱斯打破尴尬,和他一起玩,又想讨厌朱莉。
想成为英雄。
但我内心深处知道那个布莱斯只是个幻想。所有一切都回不去了。不仅是加利特,雪莉,米兰达,还是其他人,他们都不懂我。朱莉跟她们不一样,但这么多年后再也不会让我厌烦了。
我喜欢这样。
我喜欢她。
每次我一见到她,她看起来都更漂亮了。她看起来长大了。我不是说她像一个百瓦的灯泡;她更有热情了。也许是因为她爬上了那颗无花果树。

<每日一句>
实现你的梦想,否则别人会利用你实现他们的梦想。

zlj19931010 发表于 2019-2-28 17:35:58

Tony thought about the factory and shop.
it was not good in the shop,but worse in the shop.
people looked tired with pale face when they went out factory.
'There is nothing worse than it.'he thought.he looked at the red face of farmer and
said'yes,i will,sir,i am willing to work for you.'
what his mother said was right.Tony was a strong and good boy,he worked for Mr Wood very hard.
The old farmer did not pay for him much.Tony eat in the kichen and slept in a little attic on the top of the farm.
the farmer was good to him and teached him a lot.
Mr Wood hadn't son,only one girl named Linda who was one year younger than Tony.
Mr Wood loved Linda very much,but he wanted a son.
he took Tony as his son.

怦然心动
我紧张地走回了家。我徒步回家,脏碟子在我那粘性的菜篮子里叮当作响。
我的心中开始斗争。曾经的bryce想要及时回去,想要和Garrett继续朋友关系然后吹牛,
想要再一次讨厌juli。想要成为人们眼中的男人。
但是我心里明白,这个过去的bryce已经不在了。我不可能再回去。
不会再和Garrett或者Shelly或者Miranda或者其他不理解的人做朋友了。
juli虽然有些不一样,但这几年过去了终究还是一点也没有让我厌烦。
我喜欢这个。
我喜欢她。
每一次我看见她,她似乎更加漂亮了。她看起来发着光发热。我现在不是在说100瓦的电灯;
她就是有这种温度。也许这来自于那一次的爬树。

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.
追逐你自己的梦想,否者一定会有别人雇佣你去完成他们的梦想。

避孕套特大号 发表于 2019-3-14 22:46:53

试一试
Tony thought about the factories and the shops.It's not up to much in shops,but the factories is worse.When people went out of the door of factories,everyone was pale and sickly look."Nothing would be worse than that."he thought.He watched the farmer's crimson smile face,said"Yes,I do,Sir,I'd like working for you."
What his mother said was right.Tony is a strong good boy,he worked for Mr.Woodd hardly.The old farmer didn't pay him much.Tony ate at kitchen,slept in the little loft of the top of farm's building.But the farm was nice to him,and teached him many things.Mr.Woodd had no son but only a daughter whose name is Linda,she was one year younger than Tony.Mr.Woodd fuss over Linda enough,but he really want a boy.He treated Tony like his own son.
怦然心动
我紧张地走回家。穿着夹脚的鞋子,带着装着叮当作响盘子的黏糊糊的野餐篮子,篮子男孩徒步走回家中。
而我心里在激烈地斗争着。以前的布莱斯想及时回去,想要依靠布莱斯并且和他聊聊天,想再一次憎恨朱莉贝克。
想成为那个男人。
但我心里知道以前的那个布莱斯是让人敬佩的。但是再也回不去了。不管是加勒特或是雪莉或是米兰达或其他任何人都不会理解。朱莉不同,但这么多年后这都不再困扰我了。
我爱这些。
我爱她。
而且每次我看到她,她都看上去更漂亮了。她看上去发着光。我不是说像一个一百瓦的灯泡,她只是有那样的温暖。也许是由于爬上了那棵树。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2019-2-28】每天进步一点点