破渔网兜兜 发表于 2020-4-22 16:55:17

【2020-4-22】每天进步一点点

如果专注听力的话,可以先把音频当听力材料进行听写,多听几遍,然后进行翻译对照,因为无法直接上传音频,可以进入我的网盘小组,我会把每天的翻译部分的音频分段,可以用app直接听
因邀请链接会失效,可以加我百度网盘好友,然后我邀请进群,ID:0800308114加的时候备注下鱼C

翻译原文:那你什么时候来接我
稍等
你以为你可以随心所欲跟人上床对吧
卡洛斯不禁自豪起来
毕竟他维护了自己的尊严
也许还没有
-你是同志吗-是的你是为这个打我吗
你想买些巧克力吗
女士们
保罗有事吗
我想为我昨天的失控道歉
别放在心上是我们给你太大压力了
我想你们一定很想知道为什么我对
那个纸条的反应那么强烈
我们确实想过
翻译答案:So, uh, what time do you want to pick me up?
Hang on.
You think you can have sex with anyone you want, huh?
Carlos couldn't help but feel proud of himself.
After all, he'd just defended his honor.
Or had he?

- Are you gay? - Yes. Is that why you're doing this?
"Will you buy some chocolates?"
Ladies.
Hey, Paul, what's up?
I wanted to apologize for my outburst yesterday.
Don't worry about it. We unloaded a lot on you.
I suppose you're wondering why I
reacted so violently to that note.
It did... cross our minds.

读完一本书原文:But he didn’t know any magic yet — what on earth would he have to do? He hadn’t expected something like this the moment they arrived. He looked around anxiously and saw that everyone else looked terrified, too. No one was talking much except Hermione Granger, who was whispering very fast about all the
spells she’d learned and wondering which one she’d need. Harry tried hard not to listen to her. He’d never been more nervous, never, not even when he’d had to take a school report home to the Dursleys saying that he’d somehow turned his teachers wig blue.
He kept his eyes fixed on the door. Any second now, Professor McGonagall would come back and lead him to his doom.
Then something happened that made him jump about a foot in the air — several people behind him screamed.
“What the — ?”
He gasped. So did the people around him. About twenty ghosts had just streamed through the back wall.
翻译答案:可他直到现在连一点儿魔法也不会—— 他究竟该怎么办呢?他们来到这里时,他根本没想到还会来这么一招。他焦急地看看周围,周围人也人人自危。没有人说话。只有赫敏口中念念有词,在飞快地背诵她学过的咒语,拿不准该用哪一道。哈利尽量不去听她背诵。他从来没有像现在这样紧张过,从来没有,即使他把学校报告书交给德思礼夫妇:报告书上说他把老师的假发套变成了蓝色。他目不转睛地盯着房门,麦格教授随时都可能回来带他去面对毁灭。

这时发生了一件怪事,吓得他一蹦三丈高—— 他背后有几个人还高声尖叫。

“那是—— ”

他吓得透不过气来,周围的人也是一样。从他们背后的墙上突然蹿出二十来个幽灵。   翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

每日一句
Life's hard. It's supposed to be. If we didn't suffer, we wouldn't learn a thing.
生活本就该是艰辛的。如果不受苦,我们就学不到任何东西。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

一斤c 发表于 2020-4-22 19:59:34

我是斌仔 发表于 2020-4-24 07:47:43

我也想和你一起
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【2020-4-22】每天进步一点点