#鱼C五周年嘉年华#N倍奖励<六>
翻译原文:1, 自从1939年以来,人们做了大量的科学研究确定了烟草对人体健康危害极大。急需立法来禁止各种烟草产品的广告宣传。因为这种广告总是劝人们吸更多的烟,因而在很大程度应对那些健康状况恶化或由肺癌致死的人们负责。翻译答案:1. Numerous scientific studies conducted since 1939 have indicated that smoking is very harmful to health. Legislation is badly needed to ban all advertising of tobacco products as it persuades people to smoke more and so is in a large part responsible for people with deteriorating health or those who died of lung cancer. 翻译篇口语
701. His cake is three times bigger than mine.他的蛋糕比我的大三倍。
702. I am looking forward to your early reply. 希望早日得到你的答复。
703. I could say nothing but that I was sorry.我除了说“对不起”之外,什么也说不出来。
704. I don't know how to express my gratitude. 我不知道怎样来表达我的感激之情。我要赶飞机
705. I have to catch a plane. Could you hurry?你能快点吗?我好久没有她的消息了。
706. I haven't heard from her for a long time.我好久没有她的消息了。
707. I would like to wash the clothes for you. 我愿意帮你洗这些衣服。
708. Let me see your driver's license, please. 请让我看看你的驾驶执照。
709. She goes to work every day except Sunday. 除星期天外,他每天去上班。
710. Take a seat please, make yourself at home.请坐,随便一点。
每日一句
Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have.
你自己只有一茶匙的感情,但不代表人人都是。(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)
页:
[1]