superFeng777 发表于 2016-9-15 12:19:53

老外喜欢的高分英文(二)

本帖最后由 superFeng777 于 2016-9-16 22:34 编辑

Can I have this. 可以给我这个吗?
It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。
Drop it! 停止!Bottle it! 閉嘴!
There is nobody by that name working here.這裡沒有這個人。
Easy does it. 慢慢来。
Don't push me. 别逼我。
Come on! 快点,振作起来!
What is the fuss? 吵什么?
Still up? 还没睡呀?
It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。
It is a deal! 一言为定!
Take a seat! 请坐!
Here ye! 说得对!
It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。
Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。
It's up in the air. 尚未确定。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
Right over there. 就在那里。
Get an eyeful. 看个够。
Here we are! 我们到了!
I lost my way. 我迷路了
Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。
Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!
That is unfair. 这不公平!
We have no way out. 我们没办法。
That is great! 太棒了!
You are welcome! 别客气!
I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。
Bottoms up! 干杯!
Big mouth! 多嘴驴!
Can-do. 能人。
Don't play possum! 別裝蒜!
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。
Make it up! 不记前嫌!
Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。
Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
Good luck! 祝你好运!
Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。
I'll be seeing you. 再见。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
It is raining. 要下雨了。
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。
Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Stay away from him. 别*近他。
Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。
That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!
Go ahead. 继续。
Help me out. 帮帮我。
Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。
Lose head. 丧失理智。

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 老外喜欢的高分英文(二)