“我想和你们谈谈。有人杀死了莫利·克拉克森,有人把安眠药放在她的热牛奶里杀了她。没人愿意告诉我实情,但现在我知道了事情真象,我将会告
诉你们。”
两条狗慢慢走进房间坐在黛安娜脚旁。房间里非常安静。
探长看着艾伯特。“金先生,你妻子病得很重需要一名护士,你告诉了我。你却没告诉我有关你的房子。因为你们需要钱,你们下个月就要卖了你
们的房子。”
艾伯特生气了。“去年我向莫利的丈夫要些钱他答应了。可接着他死于一场事故。”
“事故!”黛安娜叫道。“那不是事故!妈妈想要他的钱,所以她杀了爸爸!”

翻译答案:
Inspector Walsh stood in front of the windows and looked at them, one by one. 'I want to talk to you. Someone killed Molly Clarkson. Someone put sleeping tablets in her hot milk and killed her Nobody wanted to tell me the true story, but now I know the true story and I'm going to tell you.'
The two dogs came slowly into the room and sat down at Diane's feet. It was very quiet in the room.
The Inspector looked at Albert. 'Mr King, your wife is very ill and needs a nurse. You told me this.
You didn't tell me about your house. You're selling your house next month because you need the money.'
Albert was angry. 'Last year I asked Molly's husband for some money, and he said yes. But then he died in an accident.'
'Accident!' Diane cried. 'That was no accident.
Mother killed Daddy because she wanted his money!

读完一本书原文:
I beat it into the kitchen and poured myself a killer bowl of corn flakes. And I was about to drown it in milk when my mother comes waltzing in and snags it away from me. “You are going to wait, young man,” she says. “This family is going to have Sunday breakfast together.”
“But I'm starving!”
“So are the rest of us. Now go! I'm making pancakes, and you're taking a shower. Go!”
Like a shower's going to prevent imminent starvation.
But I headed down to the bathroom, and on my way I noticed that the family room was empty. The quilt was folded and back on the armrest, the pillow was gone…it was like I'd imagined the whole thing.
At breakfast my father didn't look like he'd spent the night on the couch. No bags under his eyes, no whiskers on his chin. He was decked out in tennis shorts and a lavender polo shirt, and his hair was all blown dry like it was a workday.

翻译答案:
我溜进厨房,给自己倒了一大碗玉米片。正要到牛奶的时候,妈妈悄无声息地溜进厨房,抢走了牛奶。“你的再等一会,年轻人,”她说,“周日的早餐,全家人必须一起吃。”“可是我快饿死了!”
“我们也是。出去吧!我要做薄饼,而你应该去洗个澡。走吧!”
好像洗澡能遏制住即将来临的饥饿感似的。
我下楼朝浴室走去,发现客厅已经没人了。
被子叠起来放在扶手椅上,枕头不见了。。。刚才我看到的仿佛只是一场梦。
吃早餐的时候,爸爸表现的一点儿也不想在沙发上睡了一夜。没有眼袋,没有胡渣。他穿上一条网秋裤和一件淡紫色的Polo衫,头发吹得想工作日一样。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

farm.jpg

每日一句
Like so many things, it is not what's outside, but what is inside that counts.
许多事物都是如此,外表看起來虽不起眼,但是内在却惊为天人。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Merci.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-27 13:13:20 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
"Let's talk about you, Diane," Inpector Walsh said, "You came to see your mother every month, and asked for money from her. She gave you money to buy the television last month, and she paid for your telephone this month. You told your mother every time: 'That was no accident; you killed Daddy. I'm going to tell the police.' Your mother was afraid of the police so she gave you money. But at last she wanted to stop you. She told Dr.Pratt she had not much money, and it was Thursday that she told Dr.Pratt. Then she was dead on Sunday. When you gave the hot milk to your mother—— what did she tell you?"
Diane began to cry. "I love Daddy! He always gave me money, he loved me. It was just Mom—— she didn't love Daddy, and didn't love me, too." Diane stopped. The dogs stood up and went to the door. "It was true, I asked for much money from my mother. I wanted to kill her, but I didn't."

<怦然心动>
我觉得这件衬衫看起来有点少女,但妈妈说,“瑞克,今天早上你看起来很不错。”
爸爸小心翼翼地看着她。
外公进来说,“佩西,家里味道很不错啊!早上好,瑞克。你好啊,布莱斯,”他朝我眨着眼,接着他坐下把餐巾铺到腿上。
“丽奈特!”妈妈唱着说。“吃早饭!”
姐姐穿着三X的迷你裙和平底鞋,眼神就像狐狸一样。妈妈喘着粗气,然后深呼吸了一下说,“早上好,宝贝。你要……你要……我猜早上你要和朋友一起去做礼拜。”
“是的。”丽奈特皱着眉头坐下了。
妈妈在桌子上摆好了煎饼、煎蛋和炸土豆饼。爸爸很僵硬地像块板子一样坐了一会儿,最后他甩开餐巾,塞进了衣领。

<每日一句>
很多事情,外在并不重要,重要的是内在。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-27 17:18:25 | 显示全部楼层
'let's talk about you now,Diana,'Inspector Walsh said.'you come see your mother every month and take money from her.
she paid for your TV last month and paid for your telephone bills this month.
each time,you tell your mother that was not a accident;you killed father.i am going to tell police.
your mother was afraid of police so she would give you money.but finally she wanted to stop you.
she told Dr Pratt that she was no much money left.she told that on the Thursday and died on the Sunday.
You served hot milk to your mother-what did she said to you?'
Diana began crying.'i love my father!he would always give me money,he loves me.but my mother--she did not love father and me too'
Diana stopped.the dog stand up and walked toward the door.
'it is true that i take a lot of money from mother.i wanted to kill her but i didn't '

怦然心动
我个人觉得那件衬衫看起来有点女式,但是我妈妈说;‘rick,你今天早上看起来不错嘛’
我爸爸就只是可疑得看着她。
然后我外公走了进来然后说‘patsy,这味道挺好闻的嘛!早上好,rick。hi这边,bryce。’当他坐下来把餐巾纸放在他膝盖上的时朝着我使眼色。
‘lyn-et-ta!’我妈妈大声喊道。‘早餐!’
我姐姐穿着三重X的迷你短袖和厚底鞋,带着那双无疑绝对是浣熊眼的眼睛出现。
我妈妈喘着气,但是深呼吸了一口然后说‘早上好,宝贝。你是..你是..我原本认为你是要和你朋友们去教堂的。’
‘是的呀’lynetta皱眉然后坐了下来。
妈妈拿出了薄烤饼,煎鸡蛋和土豆煎饼放到桌子上。我爸爸就坐在那里发呆了一会儿,但是最后他还是拿出了他的餐巾纸然后将餐巾纸系到了衣领上。

Like so many things, it is not what's outside, but what is inside that counts.
和很多事情一样,真正重要的是内在的东西而不是表面上的东西。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 19:09