马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
本帖最后由 破渔网兜兜 于 2018-9-25 08:56 编辑

翻译原文:
5 我儿子的出生
  第二天早晨,达恩利来见我。他显得很害怕。
  “怎么了,丈夫?”我问道。“你干吗哭?”
  “噢玛丽,玛丽!”他说。“对不起,我错了!我帮助那些人杀死了里奇奥,现在马里伯爵回来了,和他们在一起!他恨我!我怕他们会杀了我,还有你。玛丽,为你肚子里的我们的孩子想一想吧!”
  他又一次抱着我。我很生气。很抱歉,詹姆斯,这人就是你的父亲。他是个愚蠢的男孩,不是个男子汉。他高大健壮又漂亮,可是他从来没想过要让自己像个男子汉或一个亲王。
 我说,“你了解这些人,亨利。他们想要什么?”
“他们——他们想要我们的孩子,玛丽。他们不要我们。他们要把你关进监狱,他们不想让你做女王——他们想让你的孩子做国王或女王。我——我不知道他们要怎样处置我。”

翻译答案:
My son is born
  Next morning, Darnley came to see me. He was afraid.‘What's the matter,husband?'I said.‘Why are you crying?'
  ‘Oh Mary, Mary!'he said. ‘I'm sorry! I was wrong!I helped those men to kill Riccio, and now the Earl of Moray is back here with them!He hates me!I am afraid they're going to kill me, and you too. Think of our child, Mary,here inside you!'
  He took me in his arms again.I was very angry. I am sorry, James,that this man was your father. He was a stupid boy, not a man. He was tall and strong and beautiful but he could never think like a man or a king.
  I said,‘ You know these men, Henry. What do they want?'
  ‘They—they want our child, Mary. They don't want us.They're going to put you in prison. They don't want you to be Queen—they want your child to be King or Queen. I—I don't know what they want to do with me.'

读完一本书原文:
“I know, sweetheart, but it's a special Sunday.”
I turned off the spigot. “Why's that?”
“It's his fortieth birthday. I want to see him and deliver a gift,” he said as he held up the paper bag. “Don't worry. I'll rustle us up some pancakes for
lunch, all right?”
“I'm coming with you,” I said, and tossed the hose aside. I wasn't even really dressed—I'd just pulled on some sweats and sneakers, no socks— but in my mind there was no doubt. I was going.
“Why don't you stay home and enjoy the morning with your mother? I'm sure she would—”
I went over to the passenger side of his truck and said, “I'm coming,” then climbed inside and slammed the door back in place.
“But—” he said through the driver's door.
“I'm coming, Dad.”

翻译答案:
“我知道,亲爱的,可今天是个特殊的星期天。”我关上水龙头,“为什么特殊?”
“今天是他的四十岁生日。我想去看看他,送他一件礼物。”他拿出一个纸袋,“别担心。我会带些薄饼回来当午饭,好吗?”
“我跟你一起去。”我把水管扔到一边。我甚至连衣服都没换--只穿着运动服和球鞋,连袜子都没穿--但我根本没有犹豫。我一定要去。
“你不愿意待在家里,和妈妈一起度过一个愉快的上午吗?她肯定--”
我走进副驾驶座旁边,说:“我要去。”然后爬进去,把门关好。
“可是--”他透过驾驶座的门对我说。
“我要去,爸爸。”

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

farm.jpg

每日一句
May the best of your todays be the worst of your tomorrows.
愿你的明天只会过得比今天更好。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Merci.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-25 10:06:21 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
"Perhaps they want you to be the king, not me." I said quietly. "You can do what they say, like a good boy."
"Maybe, Mary. They did it yesterday. But now Moray came back—— I don't know. I was very afraid, help me please!" He began to cry again. "What should we do?"
"We can leave," I said. "We can leave Edinburgh quickly and quietly before Ruthven and his men stop us. Be quiet, Let me think."
I wandered here and there for two or three minutes, and said: "Henry, go back to them. Tell them——"
"No! Mary, don't do that please! I can't do it! I'm afraid of them!"
"Listen to me, Henry! Try to be a man. Tell them, I'm ill, because I'm pregnant. Tell them I'm not angry with them. Tell them something else—— cheat them. Then, tonight, with some men and horses here, behind the castle..."
He went, and did it. I waited in my room and listened all day. At one o'clock in the morning, Darnley and I went down the stairs quietly behind the castle. Some friends of mine pulled some horses and waited there. Quickly, we rode horses and disappeared in the dark.

<怦然心动>
他盯着我看了一会儿,然后说,“OK,”他把包放在椅子上。“我给你妈妈留一张纸条。”
他进屋的时候,我系上安全带告诉自己这很好。这是我多年前就该做的事。大卫叔叔是我家的一份子,是爸爸的一部分,是我的一部分。是时候让我去了解他了。我研究着旁边的纸袋。爸爸为他兄弟的40岁生日带了什么东西?
我拿起纸袋。里面不是一幅画——太轻了。另外,我摇晃的时候有一种奇怪的,嘎嘎作响的声音发出来。
我正打开袋子看看里面,这时爸爸从前门回来了。我把袋子放下,直起身,当他握住方向盘时,我说,“和你一起去没关系的,是吧?”
他看着我,用钥匙把车发动了。
“我……我应该没有破坏你和他的一天吧?”
他启动引擎,然后说,“没有,宝贝。我很高兴你能一起来。”

<每日一句>
愿你今日最美好的时光是你明日最糟糕的时光。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-25 10:38:46 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 zlj19931010 于 2018-9-25 10:40 编辑

'maybe they want you to be king,not me.'i said in peace.'you just do as they say like a boy.'
'maybe,Mary.that is what they said yesterday.but now Mali has came back-i don't know.
i am afrid,please help me.'he began to cry again.'what should we do?'
'we can run away,'i said.'we can leave away Edinburgh quietly before ruthven and his man stop us.'
i wander back and forth for a few minutes,and said'henry,get back those people.tell them--'
'no!Mary,please do not!i can't do that!i am afraid  of them!'
'listen to me,henry!try to be a man.tell them that i am sick because of pregnancy.and i am not angry with them.
say more things like that--to lie them.then,tonight,bring some man here,go from back of castle....'
he went and did so.i staid in my room to wait whole day.Darnley and me came down from the stairs of back of castle quietly at one o 'clock in the morning.
some of my friends had got some horses and been waitting there.
before long,We rode away into the night.

怦然心动
他看着我一会儿,然后说“好的。”把包放在了座位上。“让我给你妈妈留个字条。”
当爸爸在窝里的时候,我系上了安全带然后告诉我自己很好。
这本是我几年前就该做的事情。大卫叔叔是我们家庭的一部分,我的一部分。我认识他只是时间的问题。
我盯着在我旁边的纸袋。我爸爸给他的兄弟过四十岁的生日会带些什么呢?
我拿起了它。这不是一幅画-它太轻了。另外当我晃动它的时候会发出奇怪的轻轻的咔嚓咔嚓声响。
当我爸爸回来穿过前门的时候我只是打开纸袋的顶部然后偷偷瞥了一眼。
我扔掉了这个纸袋然后坐直。当他握着方向盘的时候,我说“你没事吧?”
他只是看着我,他的手放在点火器的钥匙上。
“我...我没有毁了你和他的这一天吧?”
他发动了马达说“没有,宝贝。我很高兴你能来。”

May the best of your todays be the worst of your tomorrows.
祝愿你今天最好的东西会变成你明天最糟糕的东西。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-25 13:38:42 | 显示全部楼层
他看了我一会,说:“好”,然后把背包放到椅子背上.“让我给你妈妈留个便条。”
等他到里面去之后,我扔掉背带然后告诉自己这是对的。我早就该怎么做了。大卫叔叔是我们加的一份子,是我父亲的一部分,也是我的一部分。我是时候去了解他了。
我看了看放在我身边的书,父亲给他兄弟的四十岁生日送了什么礼物?
我拿起它,它绝不是画册,因为他太明亮了。而且,当我打开它的时候,有一个奇怪的吵闹声。
当我爸爸从前面出来的时候,我正打开它的顶层把它放进去。我把它扔到一边然后直直走过去,当它走到轮胎背后的时候,我开口了:“你还好吗?”
他只是看着我,他的受放在钥匙上。
“我是不是毁了你和他的一天?”
他说:“不是,我的宝贝,我很开心你来了。”

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 17:26