[复制链接]
发表于 2019-1-28 08:53:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
本帖最后由 破渔网兜兜 于 2019-1-29 08:35 编辑

翻译原文:
一个穷孩子
这里的老师是格雷先生。他的人和他的名字一样陈腐老套。他年岁大来,头发灰白,看上去疲倦不堪。他身上的每一样东西都是灰色的。他的外套是灰色的,衬衫是灰色的,头发是花白的。一张脸也瘦长而苍白。他咧嘴一笑,孩子们就能看到他那长长的、灰白的牙齿。但他不常笑。格雷先生对他的工作一点也不热心,他不喜欢孩子们。
“他干吗干这份工作?”一天,有个孩子问道,“他又不喜欢我们。”
“可他喜欢学校长长的假期!”托尼说。其他孩子纷纷笑了起来,觉得他的回答很聪明。

翻译答案:
A Poor Boy
The teacher's name was Mr Grey. He was grey, like his name: he was old and tired. Everything about him was grey: grey suit, grey shirt, grey hair and a long, thin, grey face. When he smiled the children saw his long, grey teeth. But he did not often smile. Mr Grey did not enjoy his job. He did not like children.
'Why does he work here?' one of the children asked one day. ' He doesn't like us.'
'But he likes the long school holiday!' said Tony. The other children laughed. They thought that was a very clever answer.

读完一本书原文:
I felt wiped out.
My mom came up and gave me a hug and a kiss like I'd won a gold medal or something, then whispered, “My little baby,” and clickity-clicked off in her high heels, back to work.
So I was wiped out, embarrassed, and then practically dragged to the multi-purpose room by Shelly and Miranda.
The Boosters had outfitted the MPR with little tables for two, all decorated in shades of pink and blue and yellow, with balloons and streamers everywhere. I felt like the Easter bunny with my stupid basket boy lunch clutched in both
hands while Miranda held on to one arm and Shelly latched on to the other.
They gave us the biggest table and whisked in an extra chair, and when everyone was seated, Mrs. McClure said, “Boys and girls? I don't think I need to remind you that you are excused from class for the rest of the day. Enjoy your
lunches, enjoy your friendships…. Take your time, relax, and thanks again for supporting your Boosters. We wouldn't be us without you!”

翻译答案:
我已经筋疲力尽了。
妈妈走过来给我一个吻,就像我得了金牌似的,低声说“我的小宝贝”,然后咔嗒咔嗒踩着高跟鞋回去上班了。
我又累又尴尬,然后就被雪莉和米兰达拽进来多功能厅。推进者俱乐部在多功能厅摆来一些供两个人使用的小桌子,用明暗不同的粉色,蓝色和黄色装饰着,到处都是气球和飘带。我觉得自己就像只复活节的兔子,双手抓住愚蠢的“篮子男孩”的午餐,被米兰达拉住一只胳膊,雪莉抱紧另一只。
他们把最大的一张桌子给来我们,又多拿来一把椅子,当我们都坐下,麦克卢尔夫人说:“男孩和女孩么,我想我不需要提醒你们,接下来的课可以不用上了。享受你们的午餐,享受你们的友谊。。。慢慢吃,放轻松,再次感谢你们对推进者俱乐部的支持。没有你们,就没有今天的我们!”

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

farm.jpg

每日一句
We live in the world when we love it.
我们只有热爱这个世界,才算真正地活着。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +3 鱼币 +3 贡献 +3 收起 理由
Ruide + 3 + 3 + 3 Merci.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-28 12:31:55 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
But Tony was not a clever boy. He was tall, slow, and had little words. He didn't like listening, and always sat on his seat and waited as usual, for 4 o'clock, he could go home.
But, the morning of Tuesday was different, because it was the singing day. Every Tuesday morning, an old woman called Mrs Lak was going to came to the school, she played piano, and the children singed. Her playing was not good, but she liked the children, and liked the work. She could play many songs.

<怦然心动>
所以我和学校里最火的两个女孩在吃午餐。我成了“众矢之的”,学校里的所有人都在嫉妒我。
伙计,我太惨了。
我是说,这两个女孩也许是很漂亮,但从她们嘴里说的珍宝·珍妮的话太难听了。米兰达说,“她在想什么?像你以前想和她约会,对吧,布莱斯?”
嗯,是的。说对了。但是这么说也不对。“我们能说点其他的吗?”
“没问题。比如什么?”
“随便什么。什么都可以。你们这个夏天去什么地方了吗?”
米兰达先开始说。“我们去了墨西哥的里维埃拉。我们想停留在所有的这些很酷的港口、商店等地方。”她对我眨了眨眼睛说,“我可以帮你带点东西回来……”

<每日一句>
我们活在自己喜欢着的世界里。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 0 反对 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-29 13:39:21 | 显示全部楼层
试一试
Howere,Tony wasn't an clever boy.He was tall 、slowly and quiet.He didn't like listen to the lecture,he always sit on his own seat and wait quietly,untill four o'lock he could go home.
But,it is different as the Tuesday morning as it's day to sing.Every Tuesday morning,an old lady who we call Mrs.Laquer would came to school,she played piano and the children sang.She was not expert in playing piano,but she like the children,of course this job.The melodies she can paly is too much.
怦然心动
所以我在这,和两个火热的女孩在校园里,一起吃午饭。我就是“那个男人”,学校里每个人嫉妒的对象。
我觉得这两个女孩可能比较慷慨,但是从她们嘴里说出来的珍宝珍妮丑陋的让人尴尬。玛琳达挺了挺身子,“她怎么想的?难道你还会想和她一起出去吗,对不对,布莱斯?”
好吧,是的。她说得对。但是看起来这么说大错特错。“看看,我们可以讨论讨论别的吗?”
“好啊,比如什么?”
“我无所谓,什么都可以。你们俩夏天会去哪?”
玛琳达先开口了,“我们会在墨西哥里维埃拉漫游。我们计划在所有酷的景点停留,并且购物以及把肚子填饱。”她向我忽闪着眼睛并且说到,“我可以给你带点东西……”

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励,要继续坚持哦

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-30 09:27:18 | 显示全部楼层
But,Tony was not a clever boy.He was tall and blunt,without many words.He didn’t like listening to a talk.
He usually sat on his seat and waited.He could go back home until four o’clock.
But Tuesday morning was different,because it was the day to sing.Every morning on Tuesday,
A old women called Mrs Lack would come to school.She would play piano while children was singing.She played piano not very well,but she liked the children and liked this job too.She could play so many melodies.

怦然心动
也就是,和学校里最火辣的两个女孩吃午饭。我是那个“男人”。学校里所有其他女孩嫉妒的对象。
老兄,我其实很惨的。
我的意思是,虽然这两个女生表面上看上去光鲜亮丽,但是从她们口中说出的关于巨型Jenny的评论可是相当的丑陋。Miranda 大声地说“她到底在想些什么?好像你有想过要和她一起出去一样的,对不对Bryce?”
好吧,是的。那没错。但是那样说又好像完全不对。“看,我们能聊些别的吗?”
“当然,要聊些什么?”
“我不关心。其他任何事情都可以。你们这个暑假要到哪里去玩吗?”
Miranda先开始说话了。“我们会乘游艇去Mexican Riviera。我们计划在所有很酷的码头停靠然后购物,吃饭。”她拍拍她的眼皮对我说“我可以给你带点东西......”

We live in the world when we love it.
当我们热爱这个世界的时候,我们才活着。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-13 17:43:34 | 显示全部楼层
However, Tony is not a smart kid. He has a Hulk-like body, but he acts slowly. And he barely talks. He hates listening to the class, he just sit still in his seat and wait for the clock move to 4, then he is allow to go home.
But in the morning of Tuesday, things are different. Because it is the day everybody singing. Every Tuesday morning, a old lady so called Lark will come to the school,  she will play the piano while the kids are singing. Although she does not play it well, she love those kids and she loves this job. She can play so many tunes.
我和两个学校里最性感的妹子一起吃午餐。学校里所以男生都嫉妒我,他们叫我“那个人”。但其实我简直在受罪,虽然那两个妹子长得算是不错,但是她们总是对JJ恶言相向。M说“她做什么梦,就像你会和她约会一样,对吧B?”
好吧,是的我不会和她约会,但是从她嘴里说出来总是不对的。“这样吧,我们聊点别的话题。”
“当然,聊什么话题?”
“无所谓,别的什么都行。你们暑假要去哪里玩么?”
M抢先说“我们将船游MR。我们将在所以好玩的港口停靠,去游玩和购物”她向我放了个电然后说“我可以给你带点东西回来......”

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励,要坚持哦

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 09:30