[练习] 【2019-4-11】每天进步一点点

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-4-11 08:38:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
翻译原文:
戈登先生发现了音乐家
戈登先生是那所乡间小学校的老师。他是一位和蔼的老人,孩子们都喜欢他。他们喜欢听他的课,而他也喜欢教他们。可是学校里没有钢琴,这让他有时觉得有点遗憾,因为他非常热爱音乐。但是,他可以和孩子们一起唱歌。他用歌声和故事充实着他们幼小的心灵。这是一所充满欢乐的学校。

翻译答案:
Mr Gordon Finds a Musician
Mr Gordon was the teacher at the little village school. He was a kind old man and the children liked him. They enjoyed his lessons and he enjoyed teaching them. There was no piano at the school. This sometimes made him a little unhappy, because he loved music very much. But he sang with the children. He filled their young minds with songs and stories. It was a happy school.

读完一本书原文:
Especially since Shelly Stalls is after him. And now I've got this money burning
a hole in my pocket!”
“Well, I can understand the bit about Shelly Stalls, but if you know that boy's just a big piece of fluffy cheesecake that you're gonna regret eating, I can help you with your diet.” She put out her hand. “Give me the money. I'll hold it for you.”
“No!”
“No?”
“I mean…I can handle this. I've got to handle it.”
She shook her head. “Oh, girl. I'm hurting for you here.”
I looked back at the stage. The auction was happening so fast! They'd be at Bryce in no time.
As the bidding continued, the battle in my head got louder and fiercer. What was I going to do?

翻译答案:
“尤其是,雪莉.斯道尔斯在追求他。现在我的钱快把我的口袋烧出洞了!”
“好吧,我能理解关于雪莉.斯道尔斯的部分,不过,要是你认为那男孩是一大块奶酪蛋糕,吃下去是种罪恶的话,我可以帮你把节食坚持下去。”她伸出手,“把钱给我。我帮你拿着。”
“不!”
“不?”
“我的意思是。。。我能控制住。我一定要控制住。”
她摇摇头,“哦,姑娘。看来我伤害你了。”
我转过头看看舞台。拍卖进行的真快!马上就该布莱斯上场了。
竞标还在继续,而我内心的斗争也愈演愈烈。我该怎么做?

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

farm.jpg

每日一句
All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.
你需要做的只有订好计划,准备好地图,鼓起勇气向目的地前进。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +3 鱼币 +3 贡献 +3 收起 理由
Ruide + 3 + 3 + 3 Obrigado.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-11 12:20:53 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
One night in the summer holiday, Mr Gordon wanted to find a book, he found nothing everywhere.
"I remember it!" He said suddenly, "I left it in the school. The school is not far, I go there right now."
He went through the garden in the school, the door was open! He touched his pocket, the key was not there!
"Ah!" Gordon thought, "I forgot to close the door. There was somebody in the school just now, maybe it's a thief! What should I do?" At this time, he heared music suddenly.

<怦然心动>
突然整个体育馆安静下来了。你甚至能听到针掉地上的声音。乔恩·特鲁洛克站在麦克卢尔女士旁边害羞地看着她。麦克卢尔女士用眼睛扫视了人群,看起来很不高兴。
“发生什么了?”我小声对达拉说。
“没人竞价,”她小声回应。
“谁出十块?”麦克卢尔女士大声说。“快点!这顿午餐很美味。草莓蛋挞,烤牛肉和明斯特芝士三明治……”“哦,不!”我小声对达拉说。“我不敢相信我对他做了这种事!”
“你?你干什么了?”
“我给他投票了!”
“好吧,你不是一个人……”
“但是为什么没人竞价?他……他还是挺帅的。”
达拉点头。“没错。”

<每日一句>
你需要的只是计划、路线图以及向目的地前进的勇气。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励,继续加油

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-14 13:30:08 | 显示全部楼层
one night in the summer,Mr Gordon wanted to find a book,he had found everywhere,but he didn't find.
"i remember it!"he said suddenly.'i left it in school.it's not far away,i will go now.'
he went across the garden of school,the door should open!he put his hand into pocket,there was no key!
"oh my god!"Gordon thought,'i have forgotten locking the door.there are people in the school,maybe a thief!
what should i do?'just right now,he heard the music.

怦然心动
突然之间整个体育馆都安静下来了。你都能听到针掉地上的声音。站在McClure夫人身边的看起来完全是在受辱的是Jon Trulock。
McClure用眼睛扫视人群,看起来也很不舒服。
“发生了什么?”我小声对Darla说。
“没人竞标,”她也小声回复到。
“我听到10了吗?”McClure夫人说,“快点,去那里!这个午餐非常的美味。草莓蛋挞,烤牛肉,门斯特干酪芝士三明治。”
“哦,不!”我小声对Darla说。“我都不敢相信我给他带来了这个!”
“你?你做了什么?”
“我给他投了票!”
“好吧,你不可能是唯一一个给他投票的人。。。”
“但是为什么没有人给他竞标呢?他还好啊。”
Darla点点头,“的确。”

All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.
所有你需要的是一个计划,一张地图,一份督促你的勇气,抵达你的目的地。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-22 23:19:18 | 显示全部楼层
试一试
At a night of  summer vaction,Mr.Gordon wanted to find a book,but he couldn't find it anywhere.
"I've got it!"he said abruptly,"I had forgot it in school.The school is not so far,I will go there now."
He crossed over the garden of school,the door was open!He reached into his pocket,the key was not there!
"Oh,my!"thought Mr.Gordon,"I forgot locking the door.Someone is in school now,maybe he is a thief!What should I do?"at the point,he heared the sound of music...
怦然心动
突然间体育馆安静下来。你都可以听见硬币掉下来。而站在麦克卢尔太太旁边看上去几近窘迫的是乔楚洛克。麦克卢尔太太正在用眼睛搜索着人群,看上去令人非常不适。
“发生了什么?”我悄声问达拉。
“没人竞拍。”她悄声回我。
“我听见十元叫价?”麦克卢尔太太大声喊。“加把劲,说出来!这份午餐很美味,草莓馅饼,烤牛肉和门斯特乳酪三明治……“”哦,不是吧!“我悄声和达拉说,“我真不敢相信我对他做了这个!”
“你?你做了什么?”
“我给他投了一票!”
“好吧,你可不是唯一一个……”
“但是为什么没人为他竞价?他……他很好。”
达拉点点头,“确实。”

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 14:52