翻译原文:
“那是彼得·霍布斯,家住在马路对面的房子里。”杰基很快地说。她看着餐桌对面的莫利。“他上周丢了工作,他生每个人的气。”
“他不喜欢的是莫利,”艾伯特说。
莫利一言不发。大家开始吃东西。
“安妮姨妈好吗?”杰基问。
“她现在更糟糕了,”艾伯特说。“她所有时间都呆在床上。她一天24小时都需要护士。”
“我真难过”,莫利说。

翻译答案:
'That's Peter Hobbs, from the house across the road,' Jackie said quickly. She looked across the table at Molly. 'He lost his job last week and he's
angry with everyone.'
'It's Molly he doesn't like,' Albert said.
Molly said nothing. Everyone began to eat.
'How is Aunt Annie?' Jackie asked.
'She's much worse now,' Albert said. 'She stays in bed all the time. She needs a nurse twenty-four hours a day.'
'I am sorry.' Molly said.

读完一本书原文:
Like it was darker than usual and, I don't know, heavy.
I leaned closer to the window and looked up into the sky, but I couldn't see the stars anymore.
I wondered if Juli had ever been in the sycamore at night. Among the stars.
I shook my head. Flat, glossy, iridescent. What was up with that? Juli Baker had always seemed just plain dusty to me.
I snapped on my desk lamp and dug the newspaper with the article about Juli out of the drawer where I'd tossed it.
Just like I thought — they made it sound like Juli was trying to save Mount Rushmore or something. They called her a “strong voice in an urban
wilderness” and “a radiant beacon, shedding light on the need to curtail continued overdevelopment of our once quaint and tranquil community.”
Spare me. I mean, what's wrong with letting a guy cut down a tree on his own property so he can build a house? His lot, his tree, his decision.

翻译答案:
似乎比平时还要暗,也许更沉重。我靠近窗户,仰望天空,但是看不到一颗星星。
我不知道朱莉有没有在夜里爬上无花果树,坐在满天星斗中间。
我摇摇头。平庸,华丽,或是灿烂。那又怎么样?对我来说,朱莉.贝克从来都是平淡而枯燥的。
我打开台灯,从抽屉里翻出报道朱莉的那份报纸。
和我想的一样--他们恨不得把朱莉写成捍卫国会山的斗士。他们管她叫“来自都市荒原的强大呼声”以及“一座光芒四射的灯塔,阐明了我们的需求:遏制对我们曾经古雅安宁的社区过度开发”。
饶了我吧。我是说,一个人为了在自己的土地上盖房子而砍倒一棵树,这有什么不对的吗?那是他的土地,他的树,他的决定。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

非计算机方向系列:读完一本课外书

farm.jpg

每日一句
Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
生命无限,除非你自我设限。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Thanks.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-6 11:16:52 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
Albert stopped to look at Molly."You know,it's too troublesome and costs lots of money.Molly,Annie is very angry because you didn't go see her.She loves you very much,you know,you are her little sister."
Molly closed her eyes."I know,Albert.I'm 50 years old,but I'm always her LITTLE sister.Well,we can talk about it afterwards."
Albert smiled."Oh,well,we talk afterwards.Molly and you always say 'afterwards and tomorrow'.Never today."
Jackie looked at her mother who is angry with Albert.
Molly never liked to talk about her sister,and didn't like to visit her sister either,but she was seriously ill.  

<怦然心动>
结束了。报纸上的部分打断了我的思绪。
除非。除非他们引用了朱莉的话。也许这是站在记者观点的对立面出发,但是朱莉的部分不像我期待的那样让我发出“我也是这样”的感叹。他们写的内容很有深度。她坐在树下都成了很有哲理的事了。
奇怪的是,这些对我来说都很有意义。她谈到她在那棵树下长大成人的感受,以及那里不再是一片小天地。“坐在地上,被风洗礼,”她说,“就像你的心灵被美丽的事物亲吻一般。”你觉得一个高中生可以说出这种句子吗?我的朋友一个都不行,这是肯定的。报道还有其他部分,比如物品怎样能比组成它的零件更有价值,为什么人们需要提高生活质量的东西以及让他们感受生命奇迹的东西。
我读完又读了一遍报道她的部分,想知道什么时候她开始思考世界上的这些问题的。

<每日一句>
生命无止境,莫作茧自缚。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-6 11:33:38 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Philoxt 于 2018-7-6 13:09 编辑

Albert stopped, staring at Molly,"You know, this is time-consuming and costly. Molly, Annie is unsatisfied with your not going. She loves you very much, you know, you are her little sister."
Molly closed her eyes. "I know, Albert. I'm fifty years old now, but I'm always her 'little' sister.
Alright, let's talk about it later some time."
Albert sneered, saying "Oh yeah, 'let's talk about it later'. You always use the word 'later', and 'tomorrow'. You never want to do it today. "
Jackie looked at her mother, who is obviously angry at Albert.
Molly has never been willing to talk about her sister, nor to pay her a visit, even though her sister is seriously ill.

看完了。报纸上这篇报道实在把我恶心到了。
但也有例外,那些引用朱莉的地方。也许只是因为报道与记者的观点相反吧,涉及朱莉的那些地方并没有我预期的如此悲戚。我不知道怎么形容,但这些文字给人一种深沉的感觉。坐在那棵树上对她来说是一件带有严肃哲学性的事情。
但奇怪的是,我可以理解她。她谈到在那棵树上是什么感觉,以及怎样给她一种超出维度空间的感受。
她说:“脱离地面,微风拂面就像心被美轻吻。”你认识哪个初中生可以说出这样的句子?至少我身边没有。
她还说过其他的话,比如某样东西的意义远远不在于其所组成的各个部分,还有为什么人们需要一些事物来使得提升自己生命并且带去活着的伟大感受。
我最终反复阅读关于她的部分,思索她到底是何时开始这样思考。

生无止境,唯自设界。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-6 13:16:09 | 显示全部楼层
Albert stoped to look Molly.‘you know it,this is very troublesome and expensive.Molly,Annie is unhappy because you haven't visited her。
she loves you very much,you know,you are her litter sister。’
Molly closed eyes。‘i know those,Albert。i have been already fifty years old,but always be her litter sister.all right,we talk about it later’
Albert laughed.‘oh,yes,we discuss it later。Molly and you always say later,always be tomorrow。never be today。’
jackie looked at her mother,knowing that her mother was angry with Albert。
Molly never like talk about her sister,also didn't like visit her sister who was badly ill.

怦然心动
故事的最后。报纸上的这块内容真的是恶心到我了。
除了那些引用juli的那部分。也许只是和报道这边文章的观点相比较或者其他东西,但是juli那部分和我想的‘我真的是太悲惨了’不一样。
他们要更加深层次些,我也讲不清楚。坐在那棵树上对她来说有着重要的哲学意义。
还有奇怪的事情是,我居然觉得她说的话有意义。她谈及了在那颗树上时候的感受,那感受超越了空间。
‘站在大地之上,微风拂面,’她说‘你的心灵陶醉在其中’,在高中哪个人会说出这样的话来?
我的朋友中没有,那时肯定的。
当然还有其他的一些东西,比如某些事物能够非常多的超出它所产生的部分(???),还有为什么人们需要身边有些能够提升他们生活的事情
让他们体验到生活的奇迹。
我很兴奋,一遍又一遍的阅读她的那部分,她到底是什么时候开始考虑这些事情的。

生活原本没有任何限制,都是你自己制造出来的。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 06:39