发表于 2018-7-23 08:53:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
翻译原文:
“不行,”罗杰说。“医生就要来了,我想你留在这儿。”
黛安娜没说话。她走进厨房。狗立即站起来走到她旁边。“多漂亮的狗!爸爸爱你们,妈妈也爱你们。现在我会爱你们的。”她打开后门,带着狗走了出去。
罗杰没动,他仍站在电话旁。“不错,”他想。
“我的确为钱高兴。我需要钱,现在我是富有的了。事情现在对我来说更容易。但是妈妈……我为什么不多爱她些呢?可现在她死了。”罗杰慢慢地上了楼,他想在普拉特医生来前穿好衣服。

翻译答案:
'No,' Roger said. 'The doctor's coming and I want you here.'
Diane said nothing. She went into the kitchen and at once the dogs got up and came to her.
'Beautiful dogs! Daddy loved you and Mother loved you. Now I'm going to love you.' She opened the back door and went out with the dogs.
Roger did not move. He stood by the telephone. 'It's true,' he thought. 'I am happy about the money. I needed money, and now I'm rich.
Things are going to be easier for me now. But Mother…why didn't I love her more? And now she's dead.' Slowly, Roger went back upstairs. He wanted to dress before Dr Pratt arrived.

读完一本书原文:
She covered her face with her hands and said, “I can't go on like this! Robert, things have got to change. They've just got to!”
“Trina, you know I'm doing the best I can. I'm sorry about the yard, I'm sorry about the situation. This isn't the picture I had for my life, either, but
sometimes you have to sacrifice for what's right.”
My mother looked up from her hands and said, “This is not right for our family. Your daughter is suffering because we won't fix up our own yard.”
“It's not our yard.” “How can you say that? Robert, wake up! We have lived here for twelve years. It's not temporary anymore! If we ever want to have a decent place with our own yard, if we're going to help the kids through college or do any of the other things we've promised each other, we're going to have to move him into government care.”
My father let out a deep sigh and whispered, “We've discussed this so many times, Trina. In the end you always agree that keeping him at Greenhaven is the right thing to do.”

翻译答案:
她把脸埋进手里,说:“我不能容忍再这样下去了!罗伯特,我们必须有所改变。必须!”“忒瑞纳,你知道我已经尽力了。我很对不去你,关于院子,关于我们的现状。这也不是我理想中的生活,但有时候你只能为了正确的选择做出一些牺牲。”
妈妈把头抬起来说:“这对于我们的家庭来说不是个正确的选择。你的女儿现状很难过,就因为我们没有修整院子。”
“这不是我们的院子。”“你怎么能这么说?罗伯特,睁眼看看吧!我们在这里住了十二年。这里再也不是什么临时住所了!如果我们想找个拥有自家院子的好一点的住所,如果我们想送孩子们读大学,或者实现别的我们曾经答应过他们的事,就必须把他送去接受政府救济。”
爸爸深深地叹了一口气,低声说:“我们已经讨论过很多次,特瑞纳。到头来你还是会同意,把他放在格林海文是个正确的选择。”

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

读完一本书

farm.jpg

每日一句
It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.
并不是因为事情难我们才不敢去做,而是因为我们不敢做事情才难。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Merci.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-23 10:14:10 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
Dr.Pratt was a short,fat man with not much hair.He was the family doctor and knew Clarkson's exactly.He went upstairs to look over Molly's body immediately.He looked at a cup of coffee and a empty cup carefully on the table near the bed.
"I'm sorry,Roger,"he said."Where's Diana?She gave me a call."
"She went outside with her dogs,"Roger said."She's angry about me and everyone."
Dr.Pratt said nothing for a while."It's very troublesome.Roger,I'm going to call the police."
"Police!Why?What happened?"
"I don't know,your mother was not ill,she was in good health when I met her Thursday.Why she died?I don't know it,and I want wo find out the reason."

<怦然心动>
我想说,等等!你们在谈论什么?你们说的是谁?但是他们的对话非常快而且充满火药味,我根本插不上话,他们很快就吵得非常厉害,就像我不在那儿一样。
忽然在我脑海里闪过一个念头。一切都明了了。他们说的是我爸爸的兄弟。我叔叔。大卫。
大卫叔叔对我来说只是个名字。我的父母跟我提到过他,但是我还没真正见过。尽管我知道爸爸去见过他,但我不知道是什么时候的事了。爸爸他从来不说这事。他认为我们不应该和其他人谈论大卫叔叔的事,因为大卫有智力障碍。
“人们会直接跳到结论,”他曾告诉我。“他们会通过联想,猜测你也一定有问题。相信我,你知道的。”
因此我们都不谈那件事。在家里不谈,和朋友也不说。就好像没有大卫叔叔这个人一样。

<每日一句>
我们不敢做某件事不是因为事情太难,而是因为我们不去做事情才很难。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-23 11:31:20 | 显示全部楼层
Dr Pratt was a short and fat man without a lot of hairs.He was family doctor and knew the clarksons clearly.
he went upstairs to check Molly's body at once.he checked the coffe and empty cup which put on the bedside table.
'i am sorry,Roger'he said.'where is Diana?she called me'
'she went out with dogs.'Roger said.'she is angry with me and everyone'
Dr Pratt was silent for a moment.'this is troublesome.i have to call police'
'police!why?what is wrong?'
'that is not clear!your mother is not ill.she was in good health on Thursday.why did she die?i do not know and want to find out the reason'

怦然心动
我想说,等等,你们在讨论什么?你们在讨论谁?但是他们的谈话进行地太快了而且太激烈,我都不知道怎么去插嘴。
没过多久他们激烈地吵架了,就好像我不在身边一样。
然后在我的脑海中,浮现出来了。所有事情都浮现出来了。他们讨论的是我爸爸的兄弟。我的叔叔,大卫。
对我来说,大卫叔叔只是一个名字而已。我父母曾经对我解释过但是我从来都没有见过面。
还有我知道我爸爸看望过他,但是我不知道准确的时间。他从来不讨论这件事情。爸爸认为我们不应该和其他人讨论大卫叔叔,
因为大卫叔叔智力迟钝。
‘人们会跳出来做结论。’他告诉我‘他们会假设,因为血缘的关系,你肯定也会有一些问题。相信我,我知道的’
所以我们从来都没有讨论过这个。在家里不会讨论,和朋友不会讨论。就好像世界上没有存在过大卫叔叔一样。

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.
不是因为问题困难到我们不敢去面对。而是我们没有勇气不该面对,导致问题看起来很难。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 13:49