查看: 1934|回复: 3

[练习] 【2018-7-25】每天进步一点点

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-7-25 09:03:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
翻译原文:
罗杰走到窗前向外看花园。这是个美丽的夏天清晨,天空蓝蓝的而花园是一片绿色,一切都非常安静。他的妈妈爱这个花园,然而汤姆·布里格斯却打着这个花园的主意,并且罗杰也想要这个花园罗杰觉得事情越来越糟。
“你的妈妈服了安眠药,”普拉特医生说。
“你知道吗?她周四买了瓶安眠药,可是我在她的房间却找不到。”
“我不知道,”罗杰说。“好吧。咱们下楼去,
你可以给警察打电话。”
罗杰走进厨房弄了些咖啡,这时黛安娜带着狗走进来。

翻译答案:
Roger went across to the window and looked out at the garden. It was a beautiful summer morning. The sky was blue and the garden was green. It was all very quiet. His mother loved this garden. But Tom Briggs wanted the garden. And Roger wanted the garden, too. Roger felt worse and worse.
'Your mother took sleeping tablets,' Dr Pratt said. 'Did you know? On Thursday she had a new bottle of tablets, but I can't find it here in her room.'
'I didn't know,' Roger said. 'Very well. Let's go down-stairs and you can phone the police.' Roger went into the kitchen and made some coffee. Just then Diane came in with the dogs.

读完一本书原文:

Until now. Now he felt larger than life, and I could tell from their argument that he was the reason we didn't have our own house; he was the reason
we didn't have nice cars or fancy things. He was the reason there always seemed to be a cloud of weariness hanging over my parents.
Why did I have to bring up the yard in the first place? I'd never seen my parents fight like this.
Ever. I wanted to grab them and say, Stop it! Stop it!
You love each other! You do! But I just sat there with tears streaming down my face.
My mother stopped suddenly and whispered, “We should not be doing this in front of her!”
“I'm sorry, Julianna,” my dad said, then reached over and held my forearm. “Don't cry. None of this is your fault. We'll work it out, I promise we will.”
My mother tried to laugh through her tears, saying, “We always have, and we always will.”

翻译答案:
直到现在为止。他现在似乎变得越发重要起来,从他们的争论中,我发现是因为他,我们才买不起自己的房子;因为他,我们才买不起漂亮的车和其他昂贵的东西。他成了父母头上笼罩着的那团阴云。
为什么我一开始要提起院子的事?我还从来没见过父母吵得这么凶。
从来没有过。我想拉开他们,说:别吵了!别吵了!你们还爱着对方!是的!但我只是坐在那里,任凭泪水流过脸颊。
妈妈突然停下来,小声说:“我们不应该当着她的面吵架!”
“对不起,朱莉安娜,”爸爸走过来拉起我的胳膊,“别哭了。这不是你的错。我们能解决,我向你保证。”
爸爸眼泪朦胧地试图挤出一个微笑,“我们总能找到办法的,我们一直都能得到。”

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

读完一本书

farm.jpg

每日一句
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
我们需要决定的是,如何利用好上天赋予我们的时间。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Obrigado.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-25 10:23:40 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
"Roger,"she said."You see,I'm sorry.I was angry and said some annoying words."
"It doesn't matter,"Roger said."Here you are,take some coffee.Dr Pratt is calling the police.Did you know that mother took the sleeping tablets?Uh,the bottle isn't in her room."
"What!I don't know."Diana had her coffee to drink.Her eyes looked big and black.
This time Dr Pratt came in the kitchen."They will come here soon,"he said."Diana——I'm sorry for you mother."
"Dr Pratt,I want to tell you about something last night,everyone was angry..."
"Be quiet!"Roger said hurriedly.
"Diana never thinks before she talks,"he thought angrily.Diana didn't look at Roger."Last night mother went to the bed very early,because everyone..."

<怦然心动>
那天晚上父母走进我的房间和我交谈,他们分开与我交谈。爸爸谈到了他兄弟,也很爱他,他承诺他的父母要一直照顾好他兄弟。妈妈说她非常爱爸爸,因为爸爸有勇气和善心,还说到了梦想和现实,以及祝福叔叔。而妈妈向我道晚安和小声说许多祝福时,她又使我哭了,我是她最好的宝贝,最闪亮的星星。
我对爸爸感到抱歉。我对妈妈感到抱歉。但我觉得最幸运的是,他们是我的父母。
第二天早上,我骑着生锈的自行车沿着车道去了学校,我保证我自己一回到家就去修缮院子。不管租不租出去,这是我们的家,我要让这里的生活更好。而结果是,想起来容易,做起来难。首先我花了半小时在车库里寻找锤子,一箱钉子,锯子和一些剪刀。

<每日一句>
我们不得不决定好在给予我们的时间里做正确的事情。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-25 11:08:37 | 显示全部楼层
我们不得不决定的是在所拥有的时间里做什么
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-25 11:33:43 | 显示全部楼层
'Roger,'she said.'look,i am sorry.i was angry and said some annoying words'
'it does no matter,'Roger said.'here you are,drink some coffee.Dr Pratt is calling police.
do you know that mother take sleeping tablets?but the bottle is not in her room'
'what?i dont know.'Diana stared drinking coffee.her eyes looks big and black.
At this time,Dr Pratt came into kitchen room.'they are coming right away.'he said
'Diana -- i am sorry for your mother's death'
'Dr Pratt,i am going to tell you the things about last night,every one was very angry...'
'Be queit!'Roger said.
'Diana never think before saying something'he thought angrily.But disregarded Roger.
'mother went to bed early last night because every one ....'

怦然心动
那天晚上我父母来到我的房间和我谈话,依次和我谈话。
我父亲说提及了他的兄弟,谈论了爸爸有多么爱他,还有爸爸是怎么像他的父母保证自己会一直照顾他。
妈妈谈到了爸爸是如何如何爱她因为爸爸的能力和热心肠,还有梦想和现实,应该常怀感恩。
当妈妈吻了我道晚安,说出了她所有的祝福,我使她最好、最明亮的孩子的时候,我又哭了。
我对爸爸妈妈感到抱歉。但是最重要的是我为他们是我的父母而感到幸运。
第二天早上,当我骑着我那生锈的自行车上学的时候,我决定当我放学的时候,我要整理下院子。
管它是租的还是自己的,那可是我们家啊,我打算帮忙让我生活得更好。
结果我发现,想起来容易做起来难。首先,找锤子、一盒子钉子、一把锯子和一些修剪工具就花了我半个小时。

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
我们不得不做出抉择的是在给予我们的时间里做什么。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 17:01