“没关系,”罗杰说。“给你,喝点咖啡。普拉特医生正打电话给警察。你知道妈妈服安眠药吗?唷,瓶子不在她的屋里。”
“什么?我不知道。”黛安娜端起咖啡开始喝。她的眼睛看起来又大又黑。
这时普尔特医生走进厨房。“他们马上来,”他说。“黛安娜——我为你妈妈难过。”
“普拉特医生,我想告诉你有关昨晚的事,每人都非常生气……”
“安静些!”罗杰急忙说。
“黛安娜在张嘴前从不想想,”他生气地想。黛安娜没看罗杰。“昨晚妈妈早早就上床了,因为每个人……”

翻译答案:
'Roger,' she said. 'Look, I'm sorry. I was angry and said some angry things.'
'It doesn't matter,' Roger said. 'Here you are, have some coffee. Dr Pratt is phoning the police.
Did you know Mother took sleeping tablets? Well, the bottle is not in her room.'
'What? I don't understand.' Diane took the coffee and began to drink. Her eyes looked big and dark.
Just then Dr Pratt came into the kitchen.
'They're coming at once,' he said. 'Diane—I'm sorry about your mother.'
'Dr Pratt, I want to tell you about last night.
Everyone was very angry…'
'Be quiet!' Roger said quickly.
'Diane never thinks before she opens her mouth,' he thought angrily.
Diane did not look at Roger. 'Last night Mother went to bed early because everyone…'

读完一本书原文:
That night my parents came into my room and talked to me, one at a time. My father talked about his brother and how much he loved him and how he'd promised his parents he'd always take care of him. My mother talked about how much she loved my father for his strength and kind heart, about dreams and reality, and the need to count your blessings. And she made me cry all over again when she kissed me goodnight and whispered that of all her many blessings, I was her best and brightest.
I felt sorry for my father. I felt sorry for my mother. But most of all I felt lucky for me that they were mine.
And in the morning, as I rode my rusty bike out the driveway to school, I promised myself that when I got home, I'd tackle the yard. Rented or not,
this was our home, and I was going to help make living here better.
As it turns out, this was easier thought than done. First it took me half an hour of rummaging through the garage to find a hammer and a box of
nails, a saw, and some pruners.

翻译答案:
那天晚上,爸爸妈妈分别来到我的房间,找我聊天。爸爸谈起他的兄弟,告诉我他有多爱他,他是怎么对父母保证一定会照顾好他。妈妈说起他有多爱我妈妈的坚强和善良,说起梦想和现实,说凡事都要看到光明的一面。当她吻着我说晚安,在我耳边轻轻地说我是她最好最珍贵的财富时,我又忍不住哭了。我觉得自己对不起爸爸,对不起妈妈。不过最幸运的是,他们是我的爸爸妈妈。
早上起来,当我骑着生锈的自行车去上学的时候,我暗下决心,要在放学之后开始整修院子。不管是是不是租来的,这是我们的家,我只想让家人过上更好的生活。
结果,想着容易做起来难。一开始,我花了半个小时的时间,才从车库里找到锤子,一盒钉子,一把电锯和几把修枝剪。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

读完一本书

farm.jpg

每日一句
The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you.
你越了解自己,越知道自己追求的是什么,就越不会为外物所扰。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Merci.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-26 11:34:33 | 显示全部楼层
'do not tell me,'Dr Pratt said.'you can tell police'
Roger blushed,feeling afraid suddenly.'police will talk with everyone,asking some question' he think.
'it is spiny that thry will want answer after that.'he drank coffee off and stand up.
'i go to upstairs'he said.'i am going to tell ancle Albert and jackie about mother's death....as well the police'
the police arrived soon with many people.some went to upstairs to Molley's room with camera.
Two detectives talked with Dr Pratt in the kitchen.
Families waited in the living room.
it was a hot day so the windows was open.dogs lied at Diana's foot quietly.nobody was talking.
jackie was smoking.they had waited for long time when the door opened and two detectives went out.

怦然心动
接着站在那边考虑从哪里开始又花掉了我半个小时。
实际上院子里只有一些杂草,但是边上的灌木怎么办呢?我是该拔掉呢还是把他们修剪一下?
还有他们真的是灌木吗?或者只是一些过度生长的杂草呢?还有外围怎么办呢?
我是该敲掉它还是重建一下呢?也许我应该把前院全部推翻然后用木头修补下边上。
我越是看着周围,我越是感觉要忘记这件事情。为什么要烦劳自己呢?
这不是我们的东西,Finnegan先生应该来修补才是。
但是后来我想起了妈妈昨天晚上说的话。肯定!我想,一些灌木丛和一些荒废的木头怎么能阻止某人最好最明亮的祝福呢!当然不能够。
想过这些之后我拿起来修剪工具开始工作。

The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you.
你越是了解你自己,知道自己想要的东西,就越不会被一些事情所烦扰。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-26 11:45:55 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
"Don't tell me,"Dr Pratt said."You can tell the police."
Roger's face became red,suddenly she felt scared."The police would find everyone to talk and ask."He thought."Then they would want the answer,it's very troublesome."He finished the coffee and stood up.
"I'm going to upstairs,"he said."I'm going to tell Uncle Albert and Jackie about mother...and about calling the police."
The police came immediately,many people came here,some poeple went upstairs to the Molly's room with their camera.Two detectives talked with Dr Pratt in the kitchen.The family waited in the hall.It was a hot day,the window was open.The dogs sat quietly near Diane's feet.Nobody talked.Jackie was smoking.They waited for a long time.Suddenly the door opened,two detectives came in.

<怦然心动>
然后我花了半小时在院子里寻找开始着手的地方。实际上院子里满是杂草,但我要怎么处理旁边的灌木呢?我是应该挖出来,还是给它们修剪成原来的样子?
它们是灌木,还是疯长的杂草?那篱笆该怎么办?我应该敲进土里,还是重新修一下?也许我应该完全地取出前面后面的篱笆,然后用木头修好两边的篱笆。
我观察得越久,我越觉得自己忘了该干什么。为什么很烦躁?这不是我们的财产。芬尼根先生才应该是来做修理的人。
但我想到前一天晚上妈妈说的话。我在想,的确,一些刷子和一些烂木头是不能阻止某人最好最闪亮的祝福的。肯定不能!
想到这些,我拾起剪刀开始了工作。

<每日一句>
越了解自己,越了解自己想要的,困扰你的事就越少。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 09:59