沃尔什探长仔细听着。“我们会对每个人提问克拉克森小姐。”
杰基沉默了一会。“探长,你们要些三明治和咖啡吗?”
“哈!好,麻烦了!”沃尔什探长温和地说。
“我非常想要三明治和咖啡。”
杰基离开了房间。沃尔什探长想,她为什么突然生气了?房间静悄悄的。
用完咖啡和三明治后,沃尔什探长叫罗杰·克拉克森到办公室,罗杰走进来坐下。探长马上就开始了提问。
“嗨,克拉克森先生,你母亲昨晚为何生你的气?”

翻译答案:
Inspector Walsh listened carefully. 'We're going to question everyone, Miss Clarkson.'
Jackie said nothing for a minute. 'Would you like some sandwiches and coffee, Inspector?'
'Ah! Yes, please!' Inspector Walsh said warmly.
'I would like sandwiches and coffee very much.'
Jackie left the room. Inspector Walsh thought about her. Why was she suddenly angry? The room was quiet.
After the coffee and sandwiches, Inspector Walsh called Roger Clarkson to the office. Roger came in and sat down. The Inspector began at once.
'Now, Mr Clarkson. Why was your mother angry with you last night?'

读完一本书原文:
But by dinnertime I knew so much about him and his wife and the adventures they'd had together that it seemed like I'd known him for a very long time.
Plus, all his stories made the work seem easy. When I went in for the night, the bushes were all pruned back, and except for the enormous heap in the center of the yard, things were already looking a whole lot better.
The next day he was back. And when I smiled and said, “Hi, Mr. Duncan,” he smiled back and said, “Call me Chet, won't you?” He looked at the
hammer in my hand and said, “I take it we're starting on the fence today?”
Chet taught me how to plumb a line for the pickets, how to hold a hammer down on the end of the handle instead of choking up on it, how to calculate an adjusted spacing for the pickets, and how to use a level to get the wood exactly vertical. We worked on the fence for days, and the whole time we worked we talked. It wasn't just about his wife, either.

翻译答案:
但在晚饭之前,我已经非常了解他和他太太了,知道了很多他们在一起的奇遇,仿佛我们已经认识了很久。听他的故事,连工作都变得更轻松了。晚上,当我回到屋子里的时候,灌木全修剪好了,除了院子中央扔着的一堆树枝,它看上去漂亮多了。
第二天,他又来了。我笑着和他打招呼:“嗨,邓肯先生。”
而他笑着回答我:“叫我査特,好吗?”他看着我手中的锤子说:“我想今天要修围栏了?”
査特教我怎么把木桩打成一条直线,怎么握住钉锤的末端,而不是满把攥,怎么用水平仪来保证灌木立得笔直。我们花了好几天时间修围栏,一边干活,一边聊天。不光聊他太太。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg

读完一本书

farm.jpg

每日一句
You'll have bad times, but it'll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren't paying attention to.
每个人都会经历低谷,但也正是这些低谷会让你注意到平时注意不到的东西。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Thanks.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-8 10:52:53 | 显示全部楼层
'the house is too big,'Roger said.'mother has much work to do,so i hope her to move.but it does not work,
she love the house and the garden.she isn't going to move'
'Mr Clarkson,please tell me the things about your job.you are rich because your mother's death.do you need money?'
Roger looked afriad suddenly.'what are you talking about?i did not kill my mother.it is ture that i need money.
i and a friend want to build ten house in this garden,which can make a lot of money for us.so i hope mother to sell this house.
it is true.but you know that Mr. Briggs also want half garden as his farm.'

怦然心动
他想要了解那棵梧桐树,当我说整体要比各部分集合在一起好的时候他好像能够理解我想要表达的是什么。
‘人也是一样的道理’他说,‘但是只有人有时候整体和小于部分和’。
我觉得那很有趣。接下来的一天我在学校里环顾这些我从小学就认识的人,想要找到他们的整体是大于还是小于他们的部分和。
chet说的对。许多人都是小于的。首当其冲的当然是shely stalls。看着她你会以为她拥有了一切,但是在她的长头发下面其实上面都没有。
即使如此,她还是像个黑洞一样把人们吸进去,但是很快人们就会发现和她成为朋友需要煽风点火。
但是在我所有的同学中,有一个人我不能给他定位,那就是bryce。

You'll have bad times, but it'll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren't paying attention to.
你会有艰难时刻,但是他们会一直提醒你那些你曾经没有关心过的好事情。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-8 12:46:23 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
"The house is too big,"Roger said,"My mother had to did much so I wanted her to move.But it didn't work,she loved the house and the garden,she didn't want to move."
"Mr Clarkson,tell me about your job,your mother died,now you are rich.Did you need the money?"
Roger's face suddenly became a scared look."What did you say?I did not kill my mother.I need the money,it's real.My friend and I wanted to build ten houses in this garden,it would let us make much money,so I wanted my mother to sell the house,it's real.But Mr Briggs wanted the half of the garden as his farm,too,you know."

<怦然心动>
他想知道关于梧桐树的事,当我告诉他比这棵树的全部故事还要多的内容时,好像他真的知道一样。“这也是那种和人交流的方式,”他说,“有时候只有和人交谈才知道了解的全部比全部加起来的事情本身要少。”
我觉得这很有趣。第二天在学校的时候,我观察着从小学就认识的人,试着弄清楚我了解的他们是比他们本身更多还是更少。查特是对的。对很多人我了解得更少。
首先,当然是雪莉·史塔斯。看着她,你会想她拥有一切,但是在她的珠穆朗玛峰似的头发下没有多少脑子。尽管她像个黑洞一样吸引着人们,但他们不会花太长时间就知道,要和她做朋友就需要狂野而热情似火的内心。
但我的所有同学中,有一个人我是看不懂的,就是布莱斯。

<每日一句>
你总会有不如意的时候,但它总是可以提醒你没注意过的事情。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 20:11