[复制链接]
发表于 2018-8-9 09:11:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能^_^

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
翻译原文:
“房子太大了,”罗杰说。“妈妈得干许多活我希望她搬家。可是不行,她爱这所房子和花园,她不想搬。”
“克拉克森先生,告诉我有关你工作的事,你母亲死了,现在你富有了。你需要钱吗?”
罗杰的脸突然露出害怕的神色。“你在说什么我没有杀我的妈妈。我需要钱,这是真的。我和一个朋友想在这儿的花园里建10所房子,这事能使我们赚许多钱,所以我希望妈妈卖了这所房子,这是真的。可是布里格斯先生也想要半个花园当他的农场,这你是知道的。”

翻译答案:
'This house is very big,' Roger said. 'It was a lot of work for Mother. I wanted her to move. But no, she loved this house and garden. She didn't want to move.'
'Tell me about your job, Mr Clarkson. Your mother is dead and now you're rich. Do you need money?'
Roger's face was suddenly afraid. 'What are you saying? I didn't kill my mother. I need money, that's true. A friend and I want to build ten houses here, in this garden. We can get a lot of money for them. So. I wanted Mother to sell this house. It's true. But Mr Briggs wanted half the garden, too, you know, for his farm.'

读完一本书原文:
He wanted to know about the sycamore tree and seemed to understand exactly what I meant when I told about the whole being greater than the sum of its parts. “It's that way with people, too,” he said, “only with people it's
sometimes that the whole is less than the sum of the parts.”
I thought that was pretty interesting. And the next day during school I looked around at the people I'd known since elementary school, trying to figure out if they were more or less than the sum of their parts. Chet was right. A lot of them were less.
Top of the list, of course, was Shelly Stalls. To look at her, you'd think she had everything, but there's not much solid underneath her Mount Everest hair. And even though she's like a black hole at sucking people in, it doesn't take them long to figure out that being friends with her requires fanning the flames of a wildfire ego.
But of all my classmates, the one person I couldn't seem to place was Bryce.

翻译答案:
他想知道无花果树的故事,当我告诉他“整体大于部分之和”的时候,我认为他完全能理解。“人们也是一样,”他说,“不过对人来说,有时候整体小于部分之和。”我觉得这太有趣了。第二天,我在学校观察那些我从小学就认识的同学,想看看他们到底是大于还是小于部分之和。査特说的对。大部分人是小于。
首当其冲的,当然是雪莉.斯道尔斯。看着她,你会以为她拥有一切,但在她珠穆朗玛峰一般高耸的发型之下,其实什么智慧也没有。虽然她像黑洞一样吸引着别人靠近,可是用不了多久,他们就会发现做她的朋友非得使劲拍她的马屁才行。
但是,所有的同学中,我唯一无法判断的就是布莱斯。

翻译篇(每次翻译的量都不会很大,全部翻译才有奖励哦)

ss.jpg
读完一本书
farm.jpg

每日一句
There is just one life for each of us: our own.
我们都只有一种生活可以过:自己的生活。.(刮刮乐,挂出大奖)

评分

参与人数 1荣誉 +2 鱼币 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
Ruide + 2 + 2 + 2 Obrigado.

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

想知道小甲鱼最近在做啥?请访问 -> ilovefishc.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-9 13:59:35 | 显示全部楼层
<试一试>
Inspector Walsh was playing with the pencil on the table."Tell me,what happened upstairs?Did you go to your mother's room?"
"Yes,I did.I wanted to say goodbye to her."
"Did you talked about the house?"
"Yes,I did.She said no again,she loved this house and didn't want to sell it."
Inspector Walsh watched Roger for a minute."I see.Mr Clarkson,in Diane's room we found the empty bottle of the sleeping tablets."
Roger's face did't change."Oh?Someone put them there.Diane would not kill my mother,I know it,she found the body."
"Very well.I want to see Diane next."Roger stood up and left the room.

<怦然心动>
直到最近我很确定地说过他大于——远远大于——部分之和。他那些所做的吸引我的事是很纯粹的,像是令人费解的魔法。但是令人费解在这里只是个形容词。当我数学课看着教室另一头的他的时候,我一直不由自主地感到生气,就是因为他扔了我的鸡蛋。什么样子的人才会做那种事?
他看着我的眼睛笑着,我的心快被俘虏了。但我对自己很生气。在他做了那件事后我怎么还能有这种感觉?
剩下几天里我都躲着他,但期末的时候,我的心里一团乱,就像飓风从一边刮到了另一边。我骑上自行车,用以前从没有骑过的速度骑回家。自行车右边踏板和链条撞得铛铛响,整个自行车发出叮叮当当和吱吱呼呼的声音,那堆生锈的零件就快要散架了。

<每日一句>
对我们每个人而言,怎么活着都是自己决定的。

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励,继续坚持

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-9 15:27:19 | 显示全部楼层
Inspector Walsh was Fiddling with a pencil.'tell me,what happened upstair?did you go to your mother's room?'
'yes,i did.i was going to say goodnight to my monther.'
'and you talked about the house again?'
'yes,i talked about it.she said no.she was too love this house to sell it.'
Inspector Walsh looked at Roger for a while.'i get it.Mr Clarkson,we found the empty bottle of sleeping pill in Diana's room'
Roger was calm.'oh?someone puts them there.i believe that Diana would not kill mother because she found the corpse'
'well.the next one i want to see is Diana.'Roger stood up and left the room.

怦然心动
直到最近一段时间我绝对会认为他远大于部分和。他对于我的心来说是绝对的、无法解释的魔力。
但是无法解释在这里是关键。在数学课上的时候我看着他,我想到了他是怎么把我的鸡蛋扔掉的,不禁再一次心痛。
到底是怎么样的人才会做出这样的事情?
后来他看向了我接着朝我笑了笑,我心花怒放。但是我对我自己这种想法很生气。
我怎么能在他做了这些事情之后还会有这样的感受呢?
在这一天接下来的时间里我避免和他接触,直到放学的时候,我心里有一股风暴,把我整个撕碎。
我跳上我的自行车,以比以前都要快的速度骑回家。
右脚踏碰到护链板叮当作响,整辆自行车咯咯吱吱地响个不停,好像要分散成一大堆生锈的部件。

There is just one life for each of us: our own.
我们每一个人都只有一种生活:我们自己的生活

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励,继续坚持

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-9 16:09:55 | 显示全部楼层
  Mr.Walls plays the pencil in the table.'Tell me.what happen in the understairs? Did you come to your mother's room?'
  'Yes,I came.I want to say goodnight to my Mother.'
  'And you tolk about the house?'
  'Yes,I said.But she said no,she loved this house,she want't to sold it'
  W watch Roger a moment.'Understand,Mr.Clarkson,we found the empty bottle of sleeping pills in the D's room.'
  Roger isn't changes his face,'oh,Someone put the bottle in the room,D can't kill Mother,I konw that,she found the corpse.
  'Well.next I want to see D.' Roger stand up and left the room.

————————————————分割线————————————————

直到最近我才说必然确定他是更好的,远远的更好比他那部分之和。他做的事情对于我来说是纯粹的,无法解释的神奇魔法。但无法结束的是世界在这里。并且在我穿过整个房间他在做数学的时候,我情不自禁的看到人群又遮住了他有关他如何捕获我的心。什么样的人愿意这样做呢。
  然后他那样微笑着看着我,我的心被引诱了,但是我对于我这样的状态感到很生气,怎样我才能当他做完那个动作会有那种感觉呢?
  我平时在有空的时候躲着他,但是在放学的时候我的内心又刮起了飓风,把我撕裂从一边到另一边。我跳上单车,以从来没有的速度疯狂骑回家。速度快到右边的脚踏板再次叮叮当当的响起来,车链警告着,并且整个单车都发出咯咯声和尖叫声,使人恐吓着倒塌一堆生锈的部分

第一次,打个卡~

评分

参与人数 1鱼币 +1 收起 理由
破渔网兜兜 + 1 打卡奖励,继续坚持

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鱼C工作室 ( 粤ICP备18085999号-1 | 粤公网安备 44051102000585号)

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 17:50